PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+14
Dave
junk
Bullet-Tooth Tony
Editor
LOLWUT
Sorablade
vandalen
tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
My Taylor Swift
5150kaboom
sirvalence
mcgRIP
Anarchy
Fuzzy Bear
18 posters

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP Empty LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Post by Fuzzy Bear Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:03 am

Fellow pcshop active members it has come to my attention that we got few active people and that our mw2 server is empty all the time so i was asking myself and talking to anarchy about this, dont you guys think its time to do something? we need new people and for that to happen we need to loosen up the join policy and advertise or ask dave what he did to make pcshop the great community it once was. i am serious guys its a nonsense just having the forums and no actual members and a shitty server in which nobody plays. sometimes i even think that the merging proposal was even better than this lol
    so lets just discuss in this thread what can we do to go back into the great community we once were =)
    Anarchy
    Anarchy
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : AnarchyFTW

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP Empty Re: LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Post by Anarchy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:08 am

Honestly, we just need a fun mod that could bring in a lot of players. I remember Tirant's old DotD mod and that definitely drew players and has a lot of potential. It could bring us a chance to get people to map for us and donate admin. That and BB could bring back a resurgence for PCSHOP!
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Post by mcgRIP Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Honestly, I think cs 1.6 is dead. It's nothing personal guys, there are many other new games out that people would rather play these days. CS : GO is coming out very soon, I have a beta key that I've used a few times. I'm going to get cs go for ps3 that's for sure!
    Anarchy
    Anarchy
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : AnarchyFTW

Post by Anarchy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:57 am

we always could try our hand with CS:GO
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:58 am

then we should just finish with pcshop or let us continue being part of it but let us join other clans cause i would like to play in an active community its just that i love pcshop =(
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Tue 17 Jan 2012, 12:10 am

wish i had the time to help bring pcshop back....
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:56 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:then we should just finish with pcshop or let us continue being part of it but let us join other clans cause i would like to play in an active community its just that i love pcshop =(

Fuzzy.... I give you permission to join other clans. LOL like it's up to me.. but seriously, I don't think anyone would mind. I would only mind if you didn't come by once in a while to say hi. And the other members might mind if you join a clan that came from PCSHOP separatists. lol
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Tue 17 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

as long as its not an HoV or an AoV(both clans that people from pcshop have made)
    i dont think there is any rules against double clanning
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:55 am

lololol sirvalence you were one of the heads at HoV hahahaha and ok i would never leave you guys, i will only join a clan which i thinks is good and its not against pcshop =), i have been invited many times to be head admin of other communities or member lol but i have turned them down because i didnt wanted to be a traitor but if you guys wont kick me out of pcshop then i guess i will not turn down other offers in the future lol well thanks everyone LONG LIVE PCSHOP !!!!!
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Post by My Taylor Swift Wed 18 Jan 2012, 5:11 am

no one cares really lol
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 8:28 am

cs:go is still terrible... just saying

and i multiclan Very Happy haha GET ON MY LEVEL!

(its not new news that i do either) i think ive only worn the pcshop tag what 5 times? haha usually in inhouse scrims XD
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Wed 18 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:lololol sirvalence you were one of the heads at HoV hahahaha and ok i would never leave you guys, i will only join a clan which i thinks is good and its not against pcshop =), i have been invited many times to be head admin of other communities or member lol but i have turned them down because i didnt wanted to be a traitor but if you guys wont kick me out of pcshop then i guess i will not turn down other offers in the future lol well thanks everyone LONG LIVE PCSHOP !!!!!
    one of the creators of both aov and hov.....
    vandalen
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

Post by vandalen Wed 18 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

well first off, ive been with this site/server since it basically opened i know pretty much all of you at one time or another and tirant, i play now as [mon*] tEh RaGe MoNsTeR, so if youve been in their recently then u know me and if not i dont remember what i used to play under but ive been here for about 3 years or so i remember back when we had WAY more maps and more skins and all that fun shit and also back when all the server crashes caused us to have to relevel every week or so and thats when the server basically died and lost its following, now ive gotten SEVERAL people to become active members and play on the site quite often as of recently, about 5-10...and to be honest the server needs an overhaul, there r all new skins out for the mw2 mod all new maps and we need to upgrade i know tirant has let it go as far as hes concerned so someone needs to talk to him and step up, we need new maps the new skins and then we can revive the server population, also we need a server that can hold more than 12 people, i mean sometimes it wont even kick the bots for players so its like the server fills up in 2 sec and then we lose players, much needs to be done, im down to help, oh and sir WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!! we used to play together all the time on my old acct, i sent u a invite on steam just now.
    vandalen
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen Wed 18 Jan 2012, 5:44 pm

also, i just played a few new mods for mw2 that allow u to use hollowgraphic sites and aim down the barrel, new maps and skins, its pretty badass, pcshop is about the only american server with a chance so we need to get it up and runnin!!!
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by My Taylor Swift Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:08 pm

ask anon he probably will see to it
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Hey every one even though you guys still all hate me from the incident from the past. I hope you guys forgive me. Now talking about PCSHOP. Im still inlove with everything. Its just that we have a extremely strict heads. Also our servers are always outdated nothing is updated rules are always too strict. I will play jb with lolwut troll around or so. Still talk to fuzzy once in a while. I see trip like everyday from playing in a pokemod with him the RisenChaos. The reason why other PCSHOP players arent playing in the server that the clan is supporting is that because its just boring. Its not as fun as it use to be no one will ever update the weapons the looks the maps it starts getting extremely boring. I been to ske alot now and the update everything. Their BB is updated new zombies(dont play there much too much gay people and retarded admins. But the reason why SKE is popular is because they acually have admins who knows wth they are doing. Anonymous even though you hate me with the bottom of your heart I still love PCSHOP before you ever did and even though you kick me out I will never forget what PCSHOP effected me in the CS 1.6 world. Love your Sorablade
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 19 Jan 2012, 12:08 am

Sorablade wrote:Hey every one even though you guys still all hate me from the incident from the past. I hope you guys forgive me. Now talking about PCSHOP. Im still inlove with everything. Its just that we have a extremely strict heads. Also our servers are always outdated nothing is updated rules are always too strict. I will play jb with lolwut troll around or so. Still talk to fuzzy once in a while. I see trip like everyday from playing in a pokemod with him the RisenChaos. The reason why other PCSHOP players arent playing in the server that the clan is supporting is that because its just boring. Its not as fun as it use to be no one will ever update the weapons the looks the maps it starts getting extremely boring. I been to ske alot now and the update everything. Their BB is updated new zombies(dont play there much too much gay people and retarded admins. But the reason why SKE is popular is because they acually have admins who knows wth they are doing. Anonymous even though you hate me with the bottom of your heart I still love PCSHOP before you ever did and even though you kick me out I will never forget what PCSHOP effected me in the CS 1.6 world. Love your Sorablade

I agree'd with you untill I read this. Then stopped reading.

If not 80% of the admins within SKE are total fucking idiots who can't do their job, AND abuse the powers of admin to their own advtantage.

On a side note: Yes, Not sure what has been happening with CoD & the hacker reports lately; no one has been doing anything about it.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 19 Jan 2012, 12:09 am

lol i play at ske as well i've got to admit they are popular and their jailbreak is very similar to the one we once had =)
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:26 am

vandalen wrote:well first off, ive been with this site/server since it basically opened i know pretty much all of you at one time or another and tirant, i play now as [mon*] tEh RaGe MoNsTeR, so if youve been in their recently then u know me and if not i dont remember what i used to play under but ive been here for about 3 years or so i remember back when we had WAY more maps and more skins and all that fun shit and also back when all the server crashes caused us to have to relevel every week or so and thats when the server basically died and lost its following, now ive gotten SEVERAL people to become active members and play on the site quite often as of recently, about 5-10...and to be honest the server needs an overhaul, there r all new skins out for the mw2 mod all new maps and we need to upgrade i know tirant has let it go as far as hes concerned so someone needs to talk to him and step up, we need new maps the new skins and then we can revive the server population, also we need a server that can hold more than 12 people, i mean sometimes it wont even kick the bots for players so its like the server fills up in 2 sec and then we lose players, much needs to be done, im down to help, oh and sir WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!! we used to play together all the time on my old acct, i sent u a invite on steam just now.
    i havnt been on steam forever and i dont remember you =p sorry
    Editor
    Editor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Editor

Post by Editor Thu 19 Jan 2012, 8:28 am

Sorablade wrote: I been to ske alot now and the update everything. Their BB is updated new zombies(dont play there much too much gay people and retarded admins. But the reason why SKE is popular is because they acually have admins who knows wth they are doing.

No u havn't.....

ik we update alot (also b.c we actually DO UPDATE )

no1 at pcs is updating anything anymore, And Tirant is more busy then ever.

thx alot of calling me gay admin lol

-Love Titan
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 19 Jan 2012, 5:05 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:lol i play at ske as well i've got to admit they are popular and their jailbreak is very similar to the one we once had =)

not as simular as you think. some of the rules are complete whack.
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by My Taylor Swift Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:57 pm

who plays jailbreak -_- only fun when you have admin
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Post by mcgRIP Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:39 am

Fuzzy Bear wrote:then we should just finish with pcshop or let us continue being part of it but let us join other clans cause i would like to play in an active community its just that i love pcshop =(

I was in many other clans while I was in pcshop, it's no biggy. Here at pcshop we're just a community of CS gamers who love to play the game and make it better with our community. Join whatever you want bro, no one is stopping you!
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:33 pm

As I said before we need heads that would actually bring PCSHOP to higher standards that actually know what they are doing who has the time to update things. When Dave was in charge I was 1 of the happiest kid alive. He knew what to do. Updated admins everything worked everything out. Thats why PCSHOP was so populated back then. Every server i went to Gasp you play in PCSHOP? (back then) and now they are like go back to your shitty ass clan. Well if you guys like hearing that then keep it the way it is. Cuz I know I dont like hearing that to my first clan.
    vandalen
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen Fri 20 Jan 2012, 5:19 pm

i am amazed i posed LEGITIMATE points of interest and suggestions to what can be done and instead everyone ignored them and answers this kids idiotic post rambling about another server and some other serves mods, pcshops best bet is their mw2 mod server and updating it and gettin more active admins, perhaps you people should go reread my posts and address them, this is one of the main reasons i suppose it isnt goin anywhere u ignore posts that are on topic and worry about useless offtopic posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:31 pm