PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+18
KIller_Lord
dez
Rain.
trip`
pa.p.er
eaturpye
Fuzzy Bear
j0p@p@
iCookies
tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
Divinity'
LOLWUT
Anon
Ki-Lier
squareknot20
JIRK
strawberry face
Tirant
22 posters

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

dez
    dez
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : dez

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Post by dez Thu 12 May 2011, 8:08 am

Dear Nikki, Thank You
    For coming with your offer,
    Respectfully - No!

Although Nikki, thank you for approaching this with utmost respect and tact; however, it seems like this is not something that we are interested in currently. Maybe we could work out something like for a week period, we advertise each other's servers and see if we can get some cross-population going on between them which them could lead to future dealings.

However, the issue of ownership is not one I think we wish to even discuss remotely.

TL;DR - Dez makes haikus.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 12 May 2011, 8:39 am

i agree with most of our memebers to many hackers in Ske and some of those other clans u mentioned we dont need that in our servers sorry nikki i think were doing great handleing this ourself's.
    JoM@m@
    JoM@m@

Steam Name : jOm@m@ <3

Post by JoM@m@ Thu 12 May 2011, 9:30 am

Im not a long term member like all these that have posted, BUT i myself do not see this being a good thing... from the past experiences merging wasnt a plus..
    anti vouch as well

ty for the offer but this community is happy were we are.

And Tirant if you dont mind what do you feel on this??? I know you left it to the members , but do you feel the need to move on? (not implying that is what you want to do)

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 12:39 pm

Its all good guys. Thanks for the feedback. We will keep in touch. Till then, keep up the good work and good luck with your servers. You have my back shall you cross any problem.
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Post by mcgRIP Thu 12 May 2011, 12:47 pm

Anon wrote:
    Quoted for truth.

However, the only thing they have that's even REMOTELY attractive is the funding. But we're totally gravy on funding with plenty of money and admin sales as it is. Not to mention I can think of about 5 members (maybe more) who will donate at a moments notice if asked. So money's not even an issue.

Not without a doubt I can pitch in.
    JoM@m@
    JoM@m@

Steam Name : jOm@m@ <3

Post by JoM@m@ Thu 12 May 2011, 1:56 pm

no doubt jopapa and i can Smile
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

Post by Dave Thu 12 May 2011, 2:40 pm

All I'm going to say is... Don't trust her.
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Steam Name : Ki-Lier

Post by Ki-Lier Thu 12 May 2011, 3:14 pm

we've had out past with bad providers / merges...i remember way back about a year ago dave...when some provider was leaking our info and our mods out to other communitys with out our consent..

which is why i said no...last thing we need is ppl stealing our software and giving it away instead of letting us the community / tirant the modder sell or distribute them selves...

no one likes being lied to or having shit stolen..its no fun
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Thu 12 May 2011, 4:17 pm

i just find "nikki"'s history quite doubting, and even though it was a very polite proposal, "she's" still asking for complete controle of pcs..

that being said, if we start runnin outta $ ill scrape what little i can ^^,
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Thu 12 May 2011, 5:19 pm

I'm so happy to see everyone agree on this.

We're a family. Not an object. Objects can be bought, while families can not.

PCSHOP for life!

woot hughs cheers more beer hail jacko
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by mcgRIP Thu 12 May 2011, 5:38 pm

Anon wrote:I'm so happy to see everyone agree on this.

We're a family. Not an object. Objects can be bought, while families can not.

PCSHOP for life!

woot hughs cheers more beer hail jacko

"Like" button plz.... =D
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 12 May 2011, 5:49 pm

LONG LIFE PCSHOP AND OUT LEADER TIRANT!!! LOL
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by mcgRIP Thu 12 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:LONG LIFE PCSHOP AND OUT LEADER TIRANT!!! LOL

Excuse his french. I think he meant to say, "long live PCSHOP and our leader Tirant!!! LOL."
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 12 May 2011, 5:57 pm

OMG FAIL GRAMMAR ACTUALLY THE OUT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Post by Ki-Lier Thu 12 May 2011, 6:06 pm

thats BS anon, FAMILIES CAN BE BOUGHT!! ITS CALLED ADOPTION lol...but yah i dun care to be adopted and put under someone elses terms...i run by my own terms and my own rule set and ik if i got admin in all of ske servers and aic and all them other...id get banned sooooooooo fast bcuz i would ban all the hackers and ruin their communitys population which she upholds...

seriously tho if u go into any of hte servers of theirs 90% chance you will find hackers
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Thu 12 May 2011, 6:09 pm

Ki-Lier wrote:we've had out past with bad providers / merges...i remember way back about a year ago dave...when some provider was leaking our info and our mods out to other communitys with out our consent..

which is why i said no...last thing we need is ppl stealing our software and giving it away instead of letting us the community / tirant the modder sell or distribute them selves...

no one likes being lied to or having shit stolen..its no fun

Yeah that was this same girl. Yall made the right decision.
    pa.p.er
    pa.p.er
    Honorary Poster
    Honorary Poster

Post by pa.p.er Thu 12 May 2011, 7:08 pm

Ki-Lier wrote:thats BS anon, FAMILIES CAN BE BOUGHT!! ITS CALLED ADOPTION lol...but yah i dun care to be adopted and put under someone elses terms...i run by my own terms and my own rule set and ik if i got admin in all of ske servers and aic and all them other...id get banned sooooooooo fast bcuz i would ban all the hackers and ruin their communitys population which she upholds...

seriously tho if u go into any of hte servers of theirs 90% chance you will find hackers
    You would fail. Majority of the players were non-steam, meaning you can only ban them by ip, and I've seen the same people keep coming back day after day after being banned. That's the thing I said earlier is something PCSHOP doesn't need due to the lack of a solid thing to ban, the steamid. Also, if what Dave says is true, then that should be end of discussion lol.
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Post by Ki-Lier Thu 12 May 2011, 7:13 pm

i ip ban everyone...other people dont..not my problem lol amx_Ban person, followed up by amx_last then amx_addban ip

how i do all my bans even if they're temp gotta make sure it sticks..
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Thu 12 May 2011, 8:19 pm

I could copy/paste some emails, or my Paypal dispute against her if you'd like pa.p.er =] I can't promise you it won't have a bunch of curse words though, lol.
    pa.p.er
    pa.p.er
    Honorary Poster
    Honorary Poster

Post by pa.p.er Thu 12 May 2011, 9:19 pm

Ki-Lier wrote:i ip ban everyone...other people dont..not my problem lol amx_Ban person, followed up by amx_last then amx_addban ip

how i do all my bans even if they're temp gotta make sure it sticks..
    I remember a thread or something in their forums about a guy they tried to get rid of, but the guy said its pointless cause he'll just keep changing his ip. He was banned over 30 times or something and kept coming back. There were others who did the same that I saw in game. If they have a steamid, however, then all they can do is change accounts, which is a lot harder to continuously do.

Dave wrote:I could copy/paste some emails, or my Paypal dispute against her if you'd like pa.p.er =] I can't promise you it won't have a bunch of curse words though, lol.
    I was just doubtful because of the audacity she must have to come back here, even mentioning your name, and trying to run things again after knowing what you said she did.
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:26 pm

"sHE"
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 12 May 2011, 9:34 pm

wait dave she stole money from you?? oh that changes the entire picture, and she has the guts to come back. i want those emails and paypal dispute lol =)
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Post by My Taylor Swift Thu 12 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Sorry I must say no as well
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

Post by Tirant Thu 12 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Ya, she did screw us over a year ago. Any now for Tirant's PCShop anthem to boast our superiority.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:40 am