PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+18
KIller_Lord
dez
Rain.
trip`
pa.p.er
eaturpye
Fuzzy Bear
j0p@p@
iCookies
tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
Divinity'
LOLWUT
Anon
Ki-Lier
squareknot20
JIRK
strawberry face
Tirant
22 posters

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers Empty Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 8:14 pm

Hi,

Hello PCSHOP Gaming community Smile Some of you probably know me already but those who haven't, my name is Nikki, ingame name Aleya RockPrincess. I am the owner of Colosseum gaming community. My community has been up on its 5th year now. I'm not sure if I can say the website here, but if I'm not allowed to do so, moderators feel free to delete or edit the website domain from this post. The community currently hosts 80 servers and 18 clans playing various games mostly CS 1.6, MW2, DOD and minecraft. We are currently the leading community in cs 1.6 based on server amount and incoming traffic, but that doesn't mean anything to me if we can't deliver the best of quality to our players. PCSHOP has one of the best quality servers with amazing mods, so I have great respect for it, thanks to Tirant for coding mods like Basebuilder and ModernWarfare!.

The reason why I'm writing this post is because I am interested in taking ownership of PCSHOP and have Tirant alongside working with me to improve this community over months to come. As most of you know, Tirant and Dave has worked really hard on this Community ever since it was establish and saw how much it has improved over recent months. I don't want to simply just take ownership and change everything or make money out of this community. My plan is to keep things the way it is, the same admins, the same management, the same ways you guys have been running this, the same rules, the same servers and forum..and constantly work with Tirant on every aspect of this community.

I was told by Tirant to write the proposal in this forum so here I am with my proposal. Tirant seems to agree and support me of this matter, but like every other owner, we say it is the community that makes the final decision, and I hereby wants to seek acknowledgement and approval from you guys.

My proposal is just preliminary, but we can always add more to it or remove some as necessary. So here they are:

1. I claim full ownership and acccess of PCSHOP servers & forum but runs the management side closely with Tirant.

2. Me and Tirant will open few more servers for PCSHOP community. Here, Tirant will get access to one of my dedicated server in Chicago so that he can work on the new PCSHOP servers.

3. Colosseum Community which consists of 18 clans (SKe, AiC, sS, FeX, nA, bA, eC, NG2, Wildcard, RoD, pz, V!S, Mafia, Hp, SKg, NeX, sG, NiMH) will ally with PCSHOP. However PCSHOP wont be under Colosseum but rather next to it as an immediate partner. This makes me own 2 communities instead of one Very Happy

4. All hatred must be dealt with meaning no such hatred should evolve between PCSHOP and any of the Colossuem Clans. As partners, we will always help each other striving to improve. If any clan members from pcshop or colosseum found trash talking each other, they will receive the appropriate punishment.

5. I will pay at least 50% of all the PCSHOP bills. If there are any other external bills that may exist in the near future, we can always use the Colosseum Financial Reserves to take care of it. Colosseum Financial Reserves is where I put all the profit money in generated from Colosseum donations. Colosseum Financial reserves is primary used to pay immediate and important bills.

6. We have a webhosting provider. They are currently a sponsor of Colosseum. So if needed, they can provide fastdownload or any form of webhosting account to PCSHOP as well for free. But PCSHOP would need to recognize them, place a banner of our host or something.

7. Other sponsors may also be sponsors to PCSHOP. These sponsors provide extra income to the community as well.

8. In terms of management, I like things to be the way it is. No changes or whatsoever in the management side of PCSHOP. However, I do want to propose that we somehow connect with Colosseum. This means that some PCSHOP members can admin colosseum servers, and some colosseum clan members can admin PCSHOP servers. In terms of punishment, clan member go by the community rules that he is in. Which means, lets say an SKe admin who is adminning the PCSHOP is found abusing, he will receive punishment as stated and created by PCSHOP. Likewise tp PCSHOP admins thats adminning SKe servers.

9. I will need to add all the high rank PCSHOP staffs so I can work with you guys. I was told that Tirant has been busy with life and coding, so I believe I can play an important part here organizing and managing PCSHOP.

10. Last but not least, advertising between PCSHOP and Colosseum is to be allowed. Meaning I will advertise PCSHOP servers on Colosseum, and on PCSHOP, I will advertise the Colosseum clan servers.

That's all for now. I hope with my presence, and with hard work from you guys as well, we can improve this Community alongside with Colosseum. While we witness other community going down, it is vital to ensure the survival by our community. We have to work hard. We wont see the accomplishment and improvement on this very day, but trust me, in give it 6 months, and you will see the difference.

Yours truly,
    Nikki
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers Empty Re: Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Post by Tirant Wed 11 May 2011, 8:31 pm

I told her if she wants to propose this idea, she needed to do it to you guys and not me, because it's your community, I'm just a face. If you guys want this to happen, then I'll support your decision.
    strawberry face
    strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers Empty Re: Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers

Post by strawberry face Wed 11 May 2011, 8:48 pm

No thanks from me, we are fine how we are. We have been fucked over before, sorry nothing against you, it's just that I don't trust ANYONE now.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Wed 11 May 2011, 8:52 pm

Anti-Vouch. i agree with strawberry. i think we are fine as we are.

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 9:03 pm

No worries guys Smile. But I really hope you can consider. Tirant and I can work together to bring this community forward..and a lot of my members are looking forward to this. Anyhow, keep up the good work!. All of us from Colosseum have always made positive remarks on your servers Smile
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Wed 11 May 2011, 9:18 pm

SEE OTHER FUCKIN POST SON

Last edited by squareknot20 on Wed 11 May 2011, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YE BOI)
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Steam Name : Ki-Lier

Post by Ki-Lier Wed 11 May 2011, 9:19 pm

who the fuck are you and why should i care?

gimmie a TL;DR of what you writen above...
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 11 May 2011, 9:31 pm

Absolutely not.

I think we learned our lesson with the last merge.

Not to mention as stated above that we are doing just fine on our own.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."

No offense "Nikki" but we as a community stand alone and we get the work done.

Defiantly a BIG anti vouch.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 11 May 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm pretty cozy where I am. Thanks for the proposal anyways. Smile
    Divinity'
    Forum Member

Steam Name : wmn_meow

Post by Divinity' Wed 11 May 2011, 9:38 pm

For you in PC-Shop. I am active SKE member and I also disagree to this because

1) Colosseum and PCshop should remain two communitys because they have their own set of rules/structure and once your in a community its like a family. Merging like this will only cause problems

2) Alot of SKE community admins have slight immaturity (no diss to aleya). What I have seen PCshop have strict admins who follow to code. I dont think SKE admins would be able to work with how PCshop runs

3) Tirant is doing a good job and all his staff is able to do what is needed to keep it up and running. No need to take over complete ownership to change nothing?

4) I believe one of the main reasons this is beneficial for PCshop is because Aleya will be paying 50% of bills + giving free servers

5) Once/If aleya cant continue with her contract this will end in failure ultimately leading in pcshop getting the bad end of the deal.

I have posted a similar post on SKE forums but directed towards aleya. I know im not a PCSHOP member but I do play the servers and feel this is unnneded
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 11 May 2011, 9:40 pm

Divinity' wrote:For you in PC-Shop. I am active SKE member and I also disagree to this because

1) Colosseum and PCshop should remain two communitys because they have their own set of rules/structure and once your in a community its like a family. Merging like this will only cause problems

2) Alot of SKE community admins have slight immaturity (no diss to aleya). What I have seen PCshop have strict admins who follow to code. I dont think SKE admins would be able to work with how PCshop runs

3) Tirant is doing a good job and all his staff is able to do what is needed to keep it up and running. No need to take over complete ownership to change nothing?

4) I believe one of the main reasons this is beneficial for PCshop is because Aleya will be paying 50% of bills + giving free servers

5) Once/If aleya cant continue with her contract this will end in failure ultimately leading in pcshop getting the bad end of the deal.

I have posted a similar post on SKE forums but directed towards aleya. I know im not a PCSHOP member but I do play the servers and feel this is unnneded

Quoted for truth.

However, the only thing they have that's even REMOTELY attractive is the funding. But we're totally gravy on funding with plenty of money and admin sales as it is. Not to mention I can think of about 5 members (maybe more) who will donate at a moments notice if asked. So money's not even an issue.
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Wed 11 May 2011, 10:08 pm

It is an interesting proposal but I personally don't feel the urge to jump on this.

I don't like the idea of handing our servers and mods over to you in exchange for your financial support. Nor do I like the idea of your community members having admin to the servers as well they don't know shit about it. I mean we don't even give all our PCSHOP members admin to the servers, so what would make us trust your people?

It is a privilege to wear the PCSHOP tag and in no way gives them the right to have admin. Some of our members paid to have admin in servers.

On top of this I have not heard of your community or any of your subsidiaries(with the exception of SKe)

While I appreciate the offer I don't feel it is prudent to our needs.

In short. No!
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Post by Ki-Lier Wed 11 May 2011, 10:15 pm

love your Tl;Dr tidal

ske sucks they dont care about hackers in their servers...hell if i had admin lol their servers would become empty bcuz so many kids hack there...no joke so many members as well...its sad
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Post by Ki-Lier Wed 11 May 2011, 10:20 pm

Proposal of Claiming Ownership of PCSHOP Servers 0 HAI NIKKI!!!
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Wed 11 May 2011, 11:03 pm

ahahai just went and reread this..
    I claim full ownership and acccess of PCSHOP servers & forum but runs the management side closely with Tirant.

Last edited by squareknot20 on Thu 12 May 2011, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : censored for your pleasure)
    iCookies
    iCookies
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : iCookies

Post by iCookies Wed 11 May 2011, 11:27 pm

^ no need to use such profanity. god damn, be civil about this. she came at us with the utmost respect so she should be given respect in return.

after reading everything, i disagree. too many bad experiences with merging.
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Wed 11 May 2011, 11:34 pm

iCookies wrote:^ no need to use such profanity. god damn, be civil about this. she came at us with the utmost respect so she should be given respect in return.

after reading everything, i disagree. too many bad experiences with merging.

^^^^^^^
    Vouch

Unless we are hard up for the money i do not think this is needed.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 12 May 2011, 12:32 am

i disagree as well, i 've seen Ske members, they are online kids, though i disapprove the way some people have answered back to aleya as she came in most civil manner and just asking us for what she thinks will be good, but having other people who we dont know have admin or be part of us is not good at all. i heard about aleya with a guy who has a "community" named |EM| and aleya provided him with a server.
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

Post by Tirant Thu 12 May 2011, 12:49 am

I'll leave this post online for now so more people can talk, but please don't cuss her out and use swear words. A polite "no" or "anti-vouch" is enough.
    eaturpye
    eaturpye
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by eaturpye Thu 12 May 2011, 1:00 am

No thank you, Miss Nikki. The community is doing fine on it's own, but thanks for the offer =]
    pa.p.er
    pa.p.er
    Honorary Poster
    Honorary Poster

Post by pa.p.er Thu 12 May 2011, 3:02 am

Admittedly, PCSHOP is not as popular as it once was, it is currently stale. The idea of populating their servers is a great one, and I think it's what Tirant wants for his new mod. Also, not having to worry too much about finances is a good thing for Anon and crew. But, PCSHOP is more like a mom and pop store that's just down the street, they're friendly and remember you, even say hi to you when you're just passing by and not buying anything. I think that's how it is for the current members, some of whom no longer play in the servers, but keep coming for the friendly, family-like welcome. I'm sure the PCSHOP members would like the servers populated again, myself included, but I think they want to do it on their own (strong-armed by Tirant and his modding skills of course), even if it may take a while. It may be difficult to keep that mom and pop like feel if PCSHOP populates its servers again, but it looks like the idea of becoming a Wal-Mart isn't appealing at this time. If Anon says money isn't an issue currently, then losing control of PCSHOP for that reason just doesn't make sense.
    I've actually played in your SKe servers, and the problems in those servers are things that PCSHOP doesn't need quite just yet, or ever. I will not go into details as it just sounds like I'm criticizing or insulting your servers when you haven't, at least not directly from what I can see, done so to PCSHOP. I am not speaking for PCSHOP as I simply cannot, but I think whatever the future brings them; good, bad, or boring, it will ultimately be of PCSHOP's own doing, and I think that's how they want to keep it.
    Who likes my market analogies lol

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 3:29 am

I guess with the response post I've read through from you guys the answer is a definite no. Though to be honest that I'm a bit upset, I am sure somehow directly or indirectly PCSHOP and Colosseum can work together not only to improve our gaming community individually, but more importantly to bring a whole new meaning to cs 1.6 community. I have promised my members that Colosseum will live for as long as I take charge of it, and I would like to see PCSHOP remain strong as well as we march through hard times. I will continue to have the casual talks with Tirant to discuss new mods and projects that is underway. While at that, I wish PCSHOP all the best and I hope you guys will welcome members from SKe, sS, AiC and etc as much as we welcome everyone in our servers.

I'd never thought I could be able to manage a big community like Colosseum and see itself come this far..and with this in mind, I told my members to always open their heart to everyone that visits our forums and servers..

The time has come to exceed the expectations of not just ourselves, but of every player we serve..
    The time has also come to exceed the expectations of those we work with..our staffs, our admins..our friends..in doing so, our support for each other will lead to an unforgettable gaming experience for our players.. An experience that surpasses the expectations of any CS 1.6 gaming community in the world..can we do it?..the answer does not lie outside, but within us...

Expanding the community to the next level is a promise to always strive to improve..it is a commitment to always surprise and delight our players at every touchpoint..everyone plays a role..the servers we serve can be amazing..the mods can be very unique..our reliability and performance can be world class..to put it simply, all this endless efforts comes down to the simple act of being nice..nice to those we serve, and nice to those we work with..

Finally, where we set our hearts and minds on being true to ourselves on expanding this community..our future success is assured. and I honestly believe, both PCSHOP and Colosseum will be the best CS community in the world.

Together we will keep crossing oceans, moving mountains, and surpassing every challenge in our way..

Yours,
    Nikki
    trip`
    trip`
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : t r i p`
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964085620

Post by trip` Thu 12 May 2011, 3:34 am

^too long to read with a lot of metaphors etc.

Thank you for the offer Nikki
    We arn't trying to be rude, but PCSHOP still stands strong. (sorta)
    Rain.
    Rain.
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Post by Rain. Thu 12 May 2011, 3:40 am

I'll keep it short and simple :

No.

Now here's the not so short and simple explanation :

Now...you used the word "ownership"...no one "owns" anything, we are a community, if we have something that concerns multiple members of our community or our servers, we vote on the issue. We are, if anything, a democracy, we do not need anyone claiming ownership over anything.

Last edited by Rain. on Thu 12 May 2011, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    trip`
    trip`
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : t r i p`
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964085620

Post by trip` Thu 12 May 2011, 3:46 am

Rain. wrote:I'll keep it short and simple :

No.

speaking of simple, my principal went on wipeout
    his catchphrase "keep it simple"

you guys should watch him on hulu, Ben Carpenter
    he did pretty well for a guy his age

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:54 pm