PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

bb builder\ Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
bb builder\ EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
bb builder\ EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
bb builder\ EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
bb builder\ EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
bb builder\ EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
bb builder\ EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
bb builder\ EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
bb builder\ EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
bb builder\ EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
bb builder\ EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
bb builder\ EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
bb builder\ EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
bb builder\ EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
bb builder\ EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+2
rundownFLUSH
lucky charms
6 posters

bb builder\

lucky charms

Steam Name : j.eneliko

bb builder\ Empty bb builder

Post by lucky charms Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

we need more admins in bb builder too many people are messing up other peoples bases. i would recommend jomama to have admin just because shes a pc member and she always trys to enforce the rules. i would like to apply, but ill wait few months so the community gets to know me a little better, but thats my input on this matter.
    rundownFLUSH
    rundownFLUSH

Steam Name : lunatic_33

bb builder\ Empty Re: bb builder\

Post by rundownFLUSH Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

i Agree On The Degree Of JoMaMa, But Not You, i Have Been There Were You Have Stole My Base Before So.. But Yes i Agree On The Behalf Of JoMaMa As An Admin, Once She Gets Her Fan Fixed On Her Lt.
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

Don't worry about it. All 4 of them got permanently banned. Just to add extra spice to it. Since they did, what they did on multiple occasions. They all got IP banned as well.

Fix the issue: MY OPINION - Ignore, if your not Tirant.
    Tirant just needs to give me head admin and let me alter the outdated rules.

OH and.. Reset the ban database. Majority of the people that has been permanently banned. They all got irrelevant reasons and/or unreasonable duration.

Last edited by RasKal<3 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added reset database opinion)
    rundownFLUSH
    rundownFLUSH

Post by rundownFLUSH Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

Yes, and Also i See Raskal In There Alot Just Hidden As A Differeent Name, Very Happy
    JoM@m@
    JoM@m@

Steam Name : jOm@m@ <3

Post by JoM@m@ Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

thanks guys but im not asking for admin... i do plan in the future to buy admin to help support the community... i try my best to help enforce the rules as many will see and when they dont listen i have admin on list to help lol ..... sometimes i feel like pain in the ass though Razz
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:42 pm

Nah, your not a pain in the ass. Your a active server player that cares about the server. Similar to me and J0p, but we may step out sometimes. It's good to know. We got someone like you, to look after the server. =D

Edit:----------------------------------------------------
    I am a guy with many names and many disguises. Fear not, for I am good, yet I am bad. I am someone that can and will use my power to the extreme. Yet, it is only to preserve the unique essence of the server. Play for fun, play for yourself and never fear of rule breakers and/or abusers.
    Edit:--------------------------------------------------
    Fear not, for If you fear me. Then you have done something wrong. If your gracefully playing and obeying the rules. Then you shall not fear, what other has feared. Fear is just a imagination of the mind. If you fear something or someone. Then she/he or you has done something wrong. Fear is the basic essence of what is wrong, not what is right. Do what you want others done upon you. For there is nothing to fear, if you done good. Good will only come back to you.
    Edit:--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RasKal<3 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    rundownFLUSH
    rundownFLUSH

Post by rundownFLUSH Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

For Real, And Your Not A Pain, Your A gooD Basin Buddy!, and i VOUCH For Yu To Get Admin In The Future Even Though My VOuch Doesnt Matter .. '

Edit #1

btw . RasKal Add Me On Steam Please It Will Be Good To Have You Added OR i Can Add You - lunatic_33
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:11 pm

RasKal<3 wrote:Fix the issue: MY OPINION - Ignore, if your not Tirant.
    Tirant just needs to give me head admin and let me alter the outdated rules.

That won't happen for a majority of reasons... however:

Yet another wonderful post as to how the rules need to be changed yet I asked for a updated list of proposed changes to the rules and have gotten nothing every time.

I have nothing against edit the rules, but I have not seen anything proposed but people QQing that the rules are out of date. Send me suggestions then, and stop the qqing.

Oh, and raskal this isn't necessarily 100% at you, it's everyone who qq's about the rules. I've said it multiple times before, you want something changed? Fine, send me your proposals and I'll look at them. Simple as that.
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:52 pm

Just my opinion. Didn't expect anyone to read it.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 14 Apr 2011, 1:18 am

OH i am sorry if i havent been on, as some of you know i am moving to NJ and i am packing to travel, also having good bye parties with my friends and going out with them to say good bye, my flight its on 1 week so i havent been on lately. who were those guys that got banned? and why is bb empty all the time lately?
    lucky charms

Steam Name : j.eneliko

Post by lucky charms Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:01 am

thats also a reason i afk in that server, but thats only when its completely empty. it actually has been dead lately it's rarely pack anymore. i dont know where to post suggestions at, but maybe you guys can add something small maybe 100-500 credits to boost something on ct or t to a certain point. i dont know where im going with this, but something minor people can buy instead of saving so much points. personally saving up for a godly item or a ak/m4 feels like a life time and could be a reason people dont commit to the server.

edit #1

also, is there anyway anon or tirant can add /rules on the server it would be a "BIG" help in understanding the rules for many newcomers.

Last edited by lucky charms on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoM@m@
    JoM@m@

Steam Name : jOm@m@ <3

Post by JoM@m@ Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:04 am

i think the list might be a lil long for the /rules... a suggestion i thought of was screenshots.... i have seen quite a few that come in and make illegal air bases but dont understand how its to connect to the ground... the gap air base.. floating pieces however you you want to call it lol... 90% of the time they dont understand to make a tower under your spot that you sit... i try to explain it and even build something similar the next round and point it out ... sometimes it helps and sometimes doesnt ... so what im asking i guess more or less is ss an illegal base and then a legal base... that way we can refer the site to help explain.. possibly? Anon more or less for you a lil idea to help add to the rules page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:37 am