PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+9
iCookies
mcgRIP
5150kaboom
LOLWUT
RadSavage
Rain.
strawberry face
Ki-Lier
Sorablade
13 posters

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!!

Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! Empty Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!!

Post by Sorablade Mon 29 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

Name:
    In-Game Name:
    E-mail:vietaznboyz@hotmail.com
    Access to a Mic:yes
    Primary Server you play on: Zombie Base
    Other Games (consoles included): None
    Hobbies (other than games):Hang with friends, Being Dumb, Watch movies
    Link to your topic in "Introduce Yourself!" if you have one:
    Additional Comments (optional): I don't know if you guys still remeber me but I
    use to be here. I wander if I can get all the vouches I had in the old forum. I was
    a very active player and I still am I'm just trying to make sure if

When did you begin playing on PC Shop servers?Long ago when we Jailbreak server came out
    Why are you interested in joining our community? BecauseI been with PCSHOP for a long time and I think I will stay
    and support you guys no matter what I know lots of people I respect them no Matter what
    What do you like about our community?Everything members are polite, the people are fun to talk to, and the comunnity has all
    my friends in it.
    What do you think we can improve on? Nothing Everything is perfect all Servers Running fine
    What can you contribute to our community?
    Are you able to donate and/or buy admin to support us
    Maybe later on the year

Last edited by Sorablade on Thu 02 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Steam Name : Ki-Lier

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! Empty Re: Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!!

Post by Ki-Lier Mon 29 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

yah i most certainly remember you, you were always a cool kid to be around, nvr rly got moody and what not. though you need to work on your grammar a lil Very Happy

ill hold off my vouch for time being as ive vouched for to many people for my own personal liking lately but i may vouch for you yet

any oldies in pcshop seriously outta know this player

GL with ur app bro
    strawberry face
    strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! Empty Re: Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!!

Post by strawberry face Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

Yes I definitely remember you, great player, VOUCH
    Rain.
    Rain.
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Post by Rain. Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm

Hmm, judging by the reactions so far, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'll hold off on my vouch until I actually see you in-game, good luck. Very Happy
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:54 pm

Vouch, finally!

Great player and we used to share a lot of times together around this time last year when I started playing JB, kicking ass, and takin names. I highly encourage everyone to vouch for him, because we could always use more mature players (in temperament, not age) around here Very Happy
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Tue 30 Nov 2010, 12:30 am

RadSavage wrote:Vouch, finally!

Great player and we used to share a lot of times together around this time last year when I started playing JB, kicking ass, and takin names. I highly encourage everyone to vouch for him, because we could always use more mature players (in temperament, not age) around here Very Happy

OMG x2 ABOVE! I LOVE YOU SORA! Very Happy...VOUCHEH! (I'm technically and technically not in/out of PCSHOP, When I get offically in that vouch will count Very Happy)
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Thu 02 Dec 2010, 5:48 pm

I have a question I had lots of vouches in the last forum like around 24? and I wander if I can get it back just wanna know lol awnser if possible! woot
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 02 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

Vouch... I remember playing with this guy, pretty chill. Stay cool sora!
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Post by mcgRIP Thu 02 Dec 2010, 6:47 pm

Sorablade wrote:I have a question I had lots of vouches in the last forum like around 24? and I wander if I can get it back just wanna know lol awnser if possible! woot

No, you can't have them back. Anti-vouch.
    iCookies
    iCookies
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : iCookies

Post by iCookies Thu 02 Dec 2010, 8:21 pm

mcgRIP wrote:
    Sorablade wrote:I have a question I had lots of vouches in the last forum like around 24? and I wander if I can get it back just wanna know lol awnser if possible! woot

haha cold .

vouch
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Thu 02 Dec 2010, 9:41 pm

Lol I understand Mcgrip I still sorry though I know i acussed you of admin abuse and I was stupid so I understand...... WAIT I thought we were friends before I got hacked???? You were helping me when GomerPly was saying I was immature Sad Now I wander what did I do wrong ??? Oh btw since Im writing this hows your scar??
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Thu 02 Dec 2010, 11:06 pm

Sora I understand the questions but McGrip if you could answer them in a PM on the forums or something else that would be best. It'll only hurt the application if you continue discussing your personal problems here.

Best of luck, and talk to some of the new people that don't know you I'm sure they'll be happy to vouch after you get to know them.
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:13 pm

Thank You!! To everyone for the vouches Very Happy
    trip`
    trip`
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : t r i p`
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964085620

Post by trip` Wed 08 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

mind if i get your name? i'd rather call you by your name then by "sorablade".
    of course if you don't want me to, i'll understand.

i will do the vouchie vouch.
    just work on your grammar a little bit pleasee?
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Thu 09 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

Thanks Trip and my real life name is Casey but GN Sorablade call whatever you want.
    Thanks for the Vouch too :DDD

Post by Guest Thu 09 Dec 2010, 2:38 pm

mcgRIP wrote:

mc did u anti b.c he "asked for vouches"?

Post by Guest Wed 15 Dec 2010, 9:35 am

vouch.
    pwned u in bb Surprised

cant wait to build whit u:o
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Post by My Taylor Swift Wed 15 Dec 2010, 12:45 pm

vouch regular in jb
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Wed 15 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

Thanks Guys for the vouches Oh and Taylor good times I wish we have JB again it would
    be amazing!!

Post by Guest Thu 16 Dec 2010, 5:53 pm

Vouch and Re-Accepted Gratz looks like you made it once again well done Please keep up-to-date with the forums at all times.
    Your number of forum Post is 11. Forum activity represents about 50% of what it takes to be a [PCSHOP] Active Community Member.
    You cannot stay well informed about what's going on in the community without a level of activity.Thanks for re-applying as promised

Reply to this msg and Accept your [PCSHOP] Tag!!

https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t2563-this-is-now-the-official-pcshop-members-list
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 16 Dec 2010, 9:19 pm

Vouch
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Sorablade Back To Support PCSHOP as promised!!!! Empty thanks

Post by Sorablade Fri 17 Dec 2010, 5:26 pm

Oh thanks guys for vouching im very happy thank you for getting me re-acepted
    Forest.Refugee
    Banned
    Banned

Steam Name : aznsnape
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033382560

Post by Forest.Refugee Fri 17 Dec 2010, 9:28 pm

Killer_Lord vouched after you got accepted LOL! Count that as 3 more vouch points? Hehe.

Oh and btw, Congratulations bro!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:37 pm