PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+8
Jonnybean
AzureKnight
OneMoreLevel
Anti | Hero
White Rabbit
3ther
sirvalence
Mexasian
12 posters

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it

Poll

DO you see hackers in the server that bug you and there are no admins?

[ 2 ]
    Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Bar_left50%Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Bar_left50%Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Mexasian
    Forum Member

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Empty Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it

Post by Mexasian Sat 19 Dec 2009, 10:35 pm

OK, sometimes when im in the flag servers I see hackers and there are no admins in the server. So if I could get free admin and be like undercover and ban these admins that would be great. I would love to help this community from hackers and rule breakers.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Empty Re: Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it

Post by sirvalence Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

ban these admins
    i assume you mean hackers and i don think you will be getting free admin thats not up to me though
    3ther
    3ther
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : 3ther

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Empty Re: Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it

Post by 3ther Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:41 am

I dunno. I usually see other admins in the server. Pretty sure I've seen you before and I've been on.
    White Rabbit
    White Rabbit

Post by White Rabbit Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:50 am

free admin? Shocked anytime I play there's always 1 or more admin playing....sometimes they use other names to help against hackers, what time do you usually play?
    Mexasian
    Forum Member

Post by Mexasian Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:52 am

white_rabbit wrote:free admin? Shocked anytime I play there's always 1 or more admin playing....sometimes they use other names to help against hackers, what time do you usually play?
    i hang out during like 12 - 4 in the mornin and during the day there are admins. Im just complainin during the night
    3ther
    3ther
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by 3ther Sun 20 Dec 2009, 1:12 am

12-4 in what time zone? any way you cut it, dude, that's hella early and a lot to ask of a person.
    White Rabbit
    White Rabbit

Post by White Rabbit Sun 20 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

Okay I see your point, between 1 - 5AM pacific time I only see Dave/Mcgrip mostly, learn how torecord and report that's your next best alternative to buying admin geek $$$$
    Anti | Hero
    Anti | Hero
    Forum Member

Steam Name : Anti | Hero

Post by Anti | Hero Sun 20 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

white_rabbit wrote:Okay I see your point, between 1 - 5AM pacific time I only see Dave/Mcgrip mostly, learn how torecord and report that's your next best alternative to buying admin geek $$$$

That's good advice, because I doubt they would ever give away free admin to anyone just because they asked.
    White Rabbit
    White Rabbit

Post by White Rabbit Mon 21 Dec 2009, 4:23 am

Awww thank you anti hero...
    Anti | Hero
    Anti | Hero
    Forum Member

Steam Name : Anti | Hero

Post by Anti | Hero Mon 21 Dec 2009, 6:46 am

Anytime my friend, anytime.
    OneMoreLevel
    OneMoreLevel
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : .: OneMoreLevel :. ™ ︻デ=-
    steamcommunity.com/id/onemorelevel

Post by OneMoreLevel Mon 21 Dec 2009, 2:04 pm

Oh, wow.

1. PCSHOP doesnt like giving away free admin.
    2. If you think you should ban these admins, then they would be better admins than you. How many hackers have you banned? Now look at how many Jell-O has banned. Probably over 150.
    3. Most of the admins in the server pay for admin because they get benefits, and the ability to ban.
    Even most of our vet members dont get free admin.

Follow rabbits advice, learn how to record demos and find Steamids:https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/hackers-and-ban-appeal-f16/recording-demos-and-finding-steamids-t838.htm

And post in a banning template:https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/hackers-and-ban-appeal-f16/correct-banning-template-t855.htm
    AzureKnight
    AzureKnight
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : AzureKnight

Post by AzureKnight Mon 04 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

or i saw in a diffrent server i player in that they had a auto demo mod kind of thing
    what it does is that it places a bot on spectator on every map.to tell the bot to demo someone, they use !report and find the guy's name 1-8, 9 = next/back 0 = exitit demos for like 3 minsan update to that is to make the "!report" command invisible (if it could be seen, then they just turn off their hacks)
    Jonnybean
    Jonnybean

Post by Jonnybean Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

i kind of play a lot...including late hours...
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

Post by Dave Mon 04 Jan 2010, 7:53 pm

AzureKnight wrote:or i saw in a diffrent server i player in that they had a auto demo mod kind of thing
    what it does is that it places a bot on spectator on every map.to tell the bot to demo someone, they use !report and find the guy's name 1-8, 9 = next/back 0 = exitit demos for like 3 minsan update to that is to make the "!report" command invisible (if it could be seen, then they just turn off their hacks)

You are referring to a HLTV, which costs money. If you front it, I'll install it Razz
    NYC
    NYC
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : NYC

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Empty hltv sounds sick...

Post by NYC Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:13 pm

i dont think its a must if theres active admins around but it would be cool.
    Reflex_UnKn0wN
    Reflex_UnKn0wN
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : unkn0wn_d3vil

Post by Reflex_UnKn0wN Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:21 pm

I cant believe you just asked to have free admin... Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Icon_evil and if there aren't any admins in the server, then contact one rather than just asking to gain access that can be only gained by contributing to the community. You just touched a subject which I really hate people doing, which is begging for privileges.
    NYC
    NYC
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by NYC Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

i m forced to agree...
    3ther
    3ther
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by 3ther Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:06 pm

@ nyc for the record, epic signature. that's so cool sorry... that was offtopic
    Wazo.O
    Wazo.O
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by Wazo.O Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:37 pm

@ether/nyc gotta agree Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Icon_biggrin

and back on topic...mexiasian just friend some admins on ur steam friend list and contact them....if not just do what other people have told u (demo them urself)...or better yet, just get so good that you are better than hackers and scare them away Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Icon_wink
    NYC
    NYC
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it Empty thnx waz n 3ther

Post by NYC Tue 05 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm

thnx allways dugg your tag 3ther <-- and waz ur cool in the bf2 server, thnx again and just too let people kno ----> Hackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it AntiCheatAllianceHackers in BF2 and admins not there to see it L_2fe4134ab9488aeb595470fa451fb0b4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 4:01 am