PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+5
strawberry face
[S]olar'
LOLWUT
curtisuxor
My Taylor Swift
9 posters

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD?

My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Empty Where the fuck are the admins in CoD?

Post by My Taylor Swift Wed 19 Jan 2011, 12:30 pm

i know Ki is there when i call him; however, who is there to deal with the mic spammers, hackers when ki isnt awake, deal with the kids who talk disrespect everyone, and enforce the rules. No one listens to me cause i can't do much about it. So where the fuck are the admins? besides ki.
    curtisuxor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Empty Re: Where the fuck are the admins in CoD?

Post by curtisuxor Wed 19 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

I agree.

STEAM_0:0:22479078 was in there yesterday and I couldn't even /spec. If admins aren't going get on the server, we need /spec back.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Empty Re: Where the fuck are the admins in CoD?

Post by LOLWUT Wed 19 Jan 2011, 6:14 pm

I say for /spec to be added to PCSHOP members (Which includes people without admin and with admin). Along with regulars that attend the server usually. If everyone is granted access to /spec, most likely they'll just go afk on spec and take up room in the 18/18 server. And little 10 year olds reporting players that are better than them. lol.
    [S]olar'
    [S]olar'
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [S]olar'

Post by [S]olar' Wed 19 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

im right here:)
    strawberry face
    strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

Post by strawberry face Wed 19 Jan 2011, 10:38 pm

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Suicide
    curtisuxor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by curtisuxor Wed 19 Jan 2011, 11:27 pm

I found one, but he's a bigot:

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Blackh10

I guess the qualifier to wanting an admin is that we want a good admin. One that would want to keep the server populated and not spread hate. It's a PCS member no less...
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 20 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

curtisuxor wrote:I found one, but he's a bigot:

Where the fuck are the admins in CoD? Blackh10

I guess the qualifier to wanting an admin is that we want a good admin. One that would want to keep the server populated and not spread hate. It's a PCS member no less...

Thats what I explain to other admins. Thats one of the things that makes someone a good admin.

Your a smartie pants. lol.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Tue 25 Jan 2011, 3:30 pm

I would volunteer to be an admin but there is a problem... can't quite volunteer for that... i would have it alreadyt on CoD AND BB already but i dont have a credit card... i got the money tho... but no way to purchase it... i would love to be an admin and help but frankly i just dont got it Sad
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 26 Jan 2011, 3:49 pm

LOL. Wink. Gotta love trolls. XD
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Wed 26 Jan 2011, 11:54 pm

and im up till about 6 in the morning... so id be able to cover alot of the night... of course that wont last long cuz im starting to change my sleep scheudule
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 27 Jan 2011, 1:13 pm

Once, again i informed anon about giving the /spec ability to all pcshop members but i guess he's never gotten too it CoD is more of Mic spammming, than anything i dont see to many hackers in there anymore atleast when i was still active however,i think its time to promote those people in Pcshop that stick around in the server often to do the job.
    curtisuxor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by curtisuxor Thu 27 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

The only member I consistently see in CoD Mod is jirk. If anyone specifically is to be given the /spec ability, it is him. If it is expanded to all PCShop members, all the better.

I know you guys need to sell admin to keep the servers afloat, but I don't understand /spec as a real selling point.

--GG Randy out.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 27 Jan 2011, 3:03 pm

well theres a good point but heres the real thing i dont understand right now. that is why people cant choose w/e teams they want to be on other than being forced to be on a unstacked on stacked team not everyone wants to reconnect because the teams are uneven that just gives them the power to win the map quicker.

Anyways i pretty much see Jirk in there when i pop on the fourms every now and then so id make him a good canadiatie for the job. Then again we still need some day time admin online what i mean by that is around 6:00 A.M- 9:00 A.M
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 27 Jan 2011, 3:56 pm

Who is the other Server Guard besides MTS?? Tidal and Ki-Lier r Ban managers... but rnt there supposed to be 2 server guards??
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:44 pm

ive seen one admin in CoD today... that is I <3 Boobies... maybe one other... i tried to message ppl... only MTS was signed on (besides Tirant) and he was AFK... this is stupid... with all the admins i have on my friends list and only one enters for about an hour at most... how pathetic... we need more admins... and yeah im not admin but if i could pay for it i would be an admin... not being able to spec is upsetting when trying to prove someone is hacking...
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Fri 28 Jan 2011, 3:53 am

PAGE TWO... and finally Tidal and MTS came... like really freaking late...
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:14 am

i very rarely get PMed for anything... just sayin

and my sleep schedule has been messed up of late so ive been sleeping until 6pm pst hahaha so yeah good luck with getting a hold of me when its needed ><
    redrum
    Forum Member

Steam Name : redrum

Post by redrum Fri 28 Jan 2011, 2:43 pm

Something really needs to be done, the server feels like it's falling apart and is becoming less and less enjoyable when everyone accuses you of hacking, when in fact you don't, and then the real hackers ("ghost") get by with it.

I've been accused many times today and I haven't even played for an hour, even by Killer Lord whom which I have never played with until today.

JIRK is by far the most active member and easy going guy I see playing in the server right now. In my opinion he really deserves admin. I think it would benefit the server much more. Besides him, Taylor Swift was very active. And besides his trash talking on the mic, he is a very good player, and doesn't accuse a person of hacking right away.

On a side note, just because someone uses Steady Aim, DOES NOT mean they are using an aimbot... I have never cheated and will never cheat. The only game I have ever cheated in my life was PS2 GTA: San Andreas... and that was only to have fun with 6 stars. Also on another note, not to anyone directly, but it's extremely easy to know where people are on the map when UAV is constant nearly every map...
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Fri 28 Jan 2011, 4:15 pm

Sorry to say this bro but Steady aim isent by what Anon says "accruate with ak" which i highly disagree with him about that but when i use ak,awp,m4 or famas i can easily rip people in idk 30 seconds its not that i think u hack its that ur skills are better than mine atm and i need to get them up because im not as active as i use to be normally id be in there making people rage quit for hrs until they leave because of the rage but lately ive been getting Semi-decent scores which means i need better guns lol

Anyways its not just me that thinks ur hacking its like 10-15 others i took theyre word on it all i do think u got is some strange aimbot or trigger bot lol
    redrum
    Forum Member

Steam Name : redrum

Post by redrum Fri 28 Jan 2011, 4:28 pm

I don't know about with AK, because it's recoil is pretty high. So Steady Aim may not even look like it effects it, but if you use it with a P90, it's a very very easy gun to spray with. That is what I was using on office, and then changed it after people accused me of cheating.

I understand you have an obligation to listen to people's accusations. But it's not fair for the person on the other side of the argument who has done nothing wrong, and playing by the games rules. I have no problem switching teams so you can get more kills if you think the teams are stacked or what not, I know sometimes it can be that way, but it's like that in CoD as well. Also I don't know if you play CoD on steam or xbox, but you will get the hang of 'panicknifing' if you do play it, or a fast trigger finger, and that just comes from playing CS over the years.

I don't look at myself as a great player. I know the game, and have played it for 4 years, but there is A LOT of people better than me at this game, and that doesn't mean they cheat.

The other guys saying I was cheating, were just upset I was killing them a lot. No one seems to run Cold-Blooded so it's unbelievably easy to locate the players, it's just a matter of aiming after that. Mix that with hitmarkers, and it's like you have wallhack. I don't think people consider what this Mod gives you. Use everything to your advantage, along with a good mouse and headset and you can do really well.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Fri 28 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

With all the time I've played with Redrum, I'd say he isnt hacking. I've also played back before steam quite a bit. I know what he means about the fast trigger. Unfortunately, I am just regaining that after a year or so of being inactive. He is very skilled, and i have to agree with him on the Steady Aim with AK, for i use that and it is very good. It makes aiming alot easier and if you already r good at aiming for head with normal AK, then you will have no problem with Steady Aim.

There are many people who come to me about hackers, or people they suspect of hacking, whether i be in game or not. I get in game and watch them the best i can. I play with them and study them. Only one person have i thought was a hacker and apparently i am wrong. But Redrum is not a hacker. He is a skilled player who knows the game.

He also mentioned the fact no one is cold-blooded. That is very true. I've asked my team to go cold-blooded and i get no response and no respect. I am trying to clean the server of what hackers i can find. Ive gone cold-blooded with Redrum many times, and everytime feel like im scaring the shit out of him. He definately does not hack. The few times he would kill me with CB on would be him checking camping spots, something players who have been playing a while know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:36 am