PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

The new zombie mod ideas bank Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
The new zombie mod ideas bank EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+5
sirvalence
Dave
RasKal<3
Anon
Tirant
9 posters

The new zombie mod ideas bank

Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

The new zombie mod ideas bank Empty The new zombie mod ideas bank

Post by Tirant Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:52 pm

Okay, so the basic idea for this mod is to make it into a infection-style mod with damage (no one hit = infection). Weapons attainable through scavenging them throughout the maps. I'll write down more as we go, but I really would appreciate it if some of you guys could feed me some of you ideas. I would really like to get some more people on board with this thing. I already sort of have my own idea,which I will explain later, but I would rather leave it completely open for ideas. Maybe one of you has a better zombie idea based off this one that you think could work.
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

The new zombie mod ideas bank Empty Re: The new zombie mod ideas bank

Post by Anon Fri 19 Nov 2010, 1:35 am

Well here's my take...

I really like the sand bag idea, (or moveable / buildable objects in general), I like the weapons upgrade system, (but perhaps not a new weapon entirely, just each upgrade could be accuracy (less recoil), increased damage, and maybe increased rate of fire.

Also, I like the idea of zombie classes (like l4d), and I really think there should be a scavenging system in place, like scatter throughout the the map could be flares, ammo, weapons, grenades, etc.) [And they could be randomly generated / regenerated every few seconds / mins.]

And if the zombies can be randomly spawned as well, it would be nice if you could develop an editor in l4d where the zombies spawn away from the survivors.

Also, for different maps there could be different goals, like:

Survival (survive so many mins just dropped into an area with only a few seconds to prepare)
    Rescue (rescue other survivors within a timelimit)
    Travel (complete a linear map with supplies / health packs scattered throughout)
    Scavange (gather as many supplies though out the map as fast as possible (1-2 mins)and build a barricade to defend yourself using said supplies before a big hoard hits)

If said barricades are implemented: Make them damageable as well as repairable. That way bots to have to be extremely smart, but just smart enough to attack the barricades so they break and they can get to the players. Also players could repair the barricades, but while they do, they can't attack. That way teammates will have to cover each other.

And one more suggestion: Make the zombie classes available to players. Like l4d you can watch the survivors (almost like a spec mode while they're preparing) and then you can pick a spawn point (not too close to the survivors though) to spawn throughout the game. As well as zombie controlled bots.

RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Fri 19 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

WooHoo
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

Post by Dave Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:01 am

*Edited out insomniac ramblings*

Last edited by Dave on Tue 23 Nov 2010, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Mon 22 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

Ya, we already have some pretty sweet ideas on killing zombies. The main thing we are going for is adding things people have never seen in 1.6 before. So far, it is looking pretty good.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Mon 22 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

cant wait!!!!
    add oil [no sound]
    add oil [no sound]
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by add oil [no sound] Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

This isn't the same as your idea Tirant but I was thinking..

What if there was a Zombie HUNTER mod? Fun

1) All the players are CT
    2) The Terrorist = 1 Zombie Boss (non-player character) which has a certain level of difficulty to kill. Each level Zombie Boss can have special abilities like being super fast or slow or lots of HP or very jumpy or teleportation or invisibility or extremely small or you get the point ..etc
    3) Round 1 is a level 1 Zombie boss, if CT's win than round 2 = level 2 [gets harder].. etc levels can refer to level of difficulty
    4) Credit system can be implemented as [example:] 1000 damage = 10 credits to upgrade w/e you choose to put on the upgrade list. - can't be done by kills because it wouldn't be really fair that only 1 person gets the kill and everyone worked for it.
    5) If a CT dies in combat, they'll respawn at the beginning of the next round
    6) If ALL of the CT's die (meaning Terrorists win), there's a number of paths to go, but an idea I had in mind: start over from round 1 (level 1).
    7) and FOR FUN - perhaps for 5k credits a CT player may play as the zombie boss for ONE round. or just admins ($$ haha)

Other: CT's can also have classes like COD:MW server + BB upgrade system = putting together the best of two?

In the beginning it'll be difficult because nobody has their stats maxed out or temporary buffs [like bb], therefore the higher level bosses will be IMPOSSIBLE for a while until people have done enough damage, which means they've acquired enough credits, to upgrade and assist in defeating the higher level bosses.

PROBLEM: eventually people will make their way to the top and you'll have to keep on creating new bosses [unless you can make an automatic stat enhancer for the Zombie Boss]

Team sport! YAY Happy New Year
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:11 pm

The only issue with a zombie boss is that it requires intelligent AI, especially with knifing. I can probably do a mod where you are the zombies and the AI can shoot you headshots every time...
    add oil [no sound]
    add oil [no sound]
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by add oil [no sound] Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:18 pm

Oh, but I remember back when PCShop had the zombie mod where we just run around shooting at zombies, they were [somewhat] attracted to us and chased us around. Could that same thing be used here?

Perhaps it doesn't have to be huge like "el gigantor" [I think that's what it was called] but it can just be like a human sized zombie. - that was PCShop right? o.o I used to play it all the time rank 1 =D
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

if you could somehow create or find an AI for the super zombie that would be awesome... especially if you can then (only through admin) go on the terrorist team and BE the giant zombie.

To address the issue of people leveling and being too good, instead of making the zombie's stats static, make them a function of the sum of all the CT's levels or something. That way it's always challenging, just have a good afk kicker / spec mover in place so it isn't unfair if its like 5 noobs with pistols and then some afk lvl 100.

And yea addoil that was us lol... the zombie ai wasn't that bad there now that I think back, but could be better. Honestly what attracts me to this idea is the possibility of being the super zombie, that would be fun as balls - though it could easily turn into some sort of stalemate if not done right.
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:22 pm

It happened. I've had my epiphany. Gonna be awesome
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Wed 01 Dec 2010, 8:46 pm

just a little something i thought....

In addition to Avon with the ammo, perhaps also a faster reload but u would have to take a sort of sacrifice with it... like if u want faster reload u r a slower runner by like 10% or something...

Also that there could be hidden points with each map that has a teleporter... mabye this could be for admins only or whatever u think... but the maps wouldnt be filled with them... just 1 for each team... 1 set, where one tele would be one you would teleport from and one you would teleport too... you couldnt do it vise-versa.

With zombies you could also have lvls for the humans and zombies... with zombies once u max out u could get a power that would allow u to split into two... so u have a dumby of u just running but not killing... or that would be placed where the zombie would be that would take a % of damage that you would take, causing a sorta damage reduction... on the same note with the humans at max lvl, that they could get double gun (2 m4a1 for example) but in turn each gun would only do 75% of normal damage... so instead of having 2 100% damage m4a1's u got 2 at 75%...

Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Thu 02 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

I just wanted to add, for the new version of base builder, all pcs members will get the lock block command for free. Non members have it included in their subscription.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 02 Dec 2010, 7:41 pm

OHH just thought of something for map ideas... since the idea is like a zombie invasion (i think) perhaps you could have like 3 maps that would represent major cities... like New York, Paris or some older ones like Greece.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:54 pm

alright imm throw ideas here as i play the mod.... 1st one is if it is possible to have multiple starting spots throughout the map where zombies start??? instead of in the Terrorist starting spot? this would be because it would be more like a hunt to kill them than a run and shoot kinda thing...
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

a perk that makes it so u dont have to reload but you shoot slower maybe?? like in BaseBuilder... the Aug's speed...
    add oil [no sound]
    add oil [no sound]
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by add oil [no sound] Thu 09 Dec 2010, 9:59 pm

Hey, I just had anther idea.....

Kinda the same idea as I had before with the boss zombies and upgraded stat stuff. Also taken from how the server has many, rather than just 1 zombie.

While playing in the map [I don't know what it's called] where it's basically a giant circle ct's run around with no safe spots - I was thinking: What if it were changed so that the game was played like turret defense from star craft.

1) map is a box, maybe a few obstacles here and there. OR can be like a maze too, but only 1 path so zombies can advance and ct's can fall back. - also I noticed that since zombies are attracted to ct's, they get stuck behind walls sometimes since they don't know the actual pathway.
    2) Ct's spawn one one side of the map, zombies on the other.
    3) When zombies spawn, they're free to rush forward and kill a CT.
    4) Once zombies die, they respawn back AT T SPAWN or than can just respawn where they died to make it harder =p but that might be too hard if they respawn where they left off
    5) Say round one will have X amount of zombies spawn with Y amount of stats, and then respawn Z amount of times. XYZ values progress with each round.
    6) Maybe health packs can be placed in the middle of the map so if ct's want one, they have to be willing to risk getting killed =o or work for it by pushing forward to grab one

And just like it currently is, when a CT dies, they wait.

Sleep Laughfing SleepSleepAngry 10 minutes later: "Just hurry up and die... >_>"
    ==================================================================================
    "Crap gotta get that healthpack.."Fighting ----pathway--affraid--[healthpack]----pathway---- affraidaffraidaffraidaffraid--affraid-affraidaffraid[Zombie Spawn]
    ===========================2HP ============================
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Thu 09 Dec 2010, 11:42 pm

yo addoil i shoudl really read that and i shall but but but make sure you heck out the new mod idk if you have it's on the test server
    WC:D
    Forum Member

Steam Name : rasta king

Post by WC:D Sun 19 Dec 2010, 12:09 am

Well I guess you can have random, out of nowhere kind of things like- multi infection where the players are turned into zombies, survivor(1 player not turned zombie).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:49 am