PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+12
squareknot20
Sorablade
tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
Anon
LOLWUT
RadSavage
Zillerz
WalmartSecurity
add oil [no sound]
matthew
KIller_Lord
j0p@p@
16 posters

BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES

Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES

Post by Sorablade Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:10 am

You know what I hate how LOLWUT goes all techincal and hurts my brains Sad it also makes me feel dumb D:
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES

Post by RadSavage Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:45 am

BASE BUILDERS 1.7 SERVER RULES - Page 2 Edumacation
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

nvm...

Last edited by LOLWUT on Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Sun 23 Jan 2011, 4:17 am

Yet Rad would waste his life doing that lol
    Mod Shadow
    Mod Shadow
    Banned
    Banned

Steam Name : Mod Shadow

Post by Mod Shadow Sun 23 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm

the oldschool credit mod should get back.. way more fun to spam one man army!.
    ofc it was unfair against the new people whit 2k hp.

but i suggest tirant to add something that helps the cts more. the whole "upgrade" version was the reason why people started playing in to the server. i hope i dont get "fucking noob stfu!" thats just my opinion
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Mon 24 Jan 2011, 5:31 pm

Lawl failure
    add oil [no sound]
    add oil [no sound]
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by add oil [no sound] Wed 26 Jan 2011, 4:13 pm

SECURITY! We have a hundred smiley face rebels here, get the zip ties!
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:20 pm

I have not been in the server in a while but xfire is not hard to overcome with just a little thinking. Find the weaker base take that out first. If someone is defending some one elses base that leaves there base vulnerable. But over all your a zombie your gonna get shot. Quit the qqing.

And as far as false tunnels I think they are a great thing cause they make zombies pay attention better and makes a cool base for people t make.

I can not build them for shit but I still think they are a great thing
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:53 pm

j0p@p@ wrote:I have not been in the server in a while but xfire is not hard to overcome with just a little thinking. Find the weaker base take that out first. If someone is defending some one elses base that leaves there base vulnerable. But over all your a zombie your gonna get shot. Quit the qqing.

And as far as false tunnels I think they are a great thing cause they make zombies pay attention better and makes a cool base for people t make.

I can not build them for shit but I still think they are a great thing
    Every sinle word I agree
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:14 pm

I think you guys are misinterupreting what I'm trying to explain...I'll get a visual up in a moment.
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

I know what its like to have some asshole from another base tearing you down. But I also know how it is to rape that same asshole regardless.

I know what is like to have a zombie stuck in the fake tunnel with 6 zombies in the right tunnel and the one idiot that can not seem to grasp the fake tunnel. But that is kinda the point of the tunnel. To throw people off and make them work together.

Point is I think the rules are pretty balanced as are. You win some you lose some. Its part of gaming.
    Mod Shadow
    Mod Shadow
    Banned
    Banned

Steam Name : Mod Shadow

Post by Mod Shadow Fri 28 Jan 2011, 2:21 pm

j0p@p@ wrote:I know what its like to have some asshole from another base tearing you down. But I also know how it is to rape that same asshole regardless.

I know what is like to have a zombie stuck in the fake tunnel with 6 zombies in the right tunnel and the one idiot that can not seem to grasp the fake tunnel. But that is kinda the point of the tunnel. To throw people off and make them work together.

Point is I think the rules are pretty balanced as are. You win some you lose some. Its part of gaming.

karma for papa
    hoosurjustin
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by hoosurjustin Mon 07 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

Crossfiring has never been illegal. If you are going to be a zombie, you are going to get shot. Deal with it. It is a zombie mod. How you prevent people from not shooting a zombie that isn't in there base? If a zombie is running to another base and you shoot in across the map at someone else's entrance, how are you going to enforce those rules? You can't, and you won't. Its not a rule.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

It's in every CT's best interest to help out his teammates too... crossfiring makes perfect sense.

We have in the past though put barriers two bases that purposefully create a crossfire situation where it is nearly impossible for the zombie to kill either base.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Tue 08 Feb 2011, 4:19 am

hoosurjustin wrote:Crossfiring has never been illegal. If you are going to be a zombie, you are going to get shot. Deal with it. It is a zombie mod. How you prevent people from not shooting a zombie that isn't in there base? If a zombie is running to another base and you shoot in across the map at someone else's entrance, how are you going to enforce those rules? You can't, and you won't. Its not a rule.

CORRECT crossfiring is NOT illegal... HOWEVER, building two bases so close that the tunnels are about 1 or 2 medium pieces away from eachother is stupid. You might as well have 4 ppl in one base. That is too overpowering for the zombies. I wish there was a rule about building tunnels facing eachother like that. I would suggest making such a rule.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm

....lol at hoosurjustin...Thats called an accident... LOL.
    hoosurjustin
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by hoosurjustin Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:03 pm

Shooting across a map at zombies is NEVER an accident. You choose to shooot.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Tue 08 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

I'm talking about your example of a zombie walking past your base. lol.
    add oil [no sound]
    add oil [no sound]
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by add oil [no sound] Wed 09 Feb 2011, 11:58 pm

Base Description: I build the "real tunnel" on top of a "fake tunnel." If a zombie goes in the fake tunnel, they boost out the zombies that go on top, the real tunnel. To the best of my text art lol this is what the two tunnels look like:

--------------
    farao <-- real tun
    --------------
    farao <--fake tun
    --------------
    Logic: Zombie goes in the fake, zombies on top get boosted - keeping in mind it's FAKE not the actual tunnel; therefore, there is no "blocking/boosting" that will occur as long as zombies stay out of the fake tunnel.

Clarification question: The rule is "#5.6 No blocking bases. Tunnels or other bases where only one zombie at a time can go in." Does this apply to a fake tunnel? Chou told me my base was illegal and I had to double layer it to prevent boosting.

This kind of base is no different than a base with two grounded tunnels and one being fake causing a block. Mainly, this post is just for quotes in case Chou tells me it's illegal again.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Thu 10 Feb 2011, 12:02 am

add oil [no sound] wrote:Base Description: I build the "real tunnel" on top of a "fake tunnel." If a zombie goes in the fake tunnel, they boost out the zombies that go on top, the real tunnel. To the best of my text art lol this is what the two tunnels look like:

--------------
    farao <-- real tun
    --------------
    farao <--fake tun
    --------------
    Logic: Zombie goes in the fake, zombies on top get boosted - keeping in mind it's FAKE not the actual tunnel; therefore, there is no "blocking/boosting" that will occur as long as zombies stay out of the fake tunnel.

Clarification question: The rule is "#5.6 No blocking bases. Tunnels or other bases where only one zombie at a time can go in." Does this apply to a fake tunnel? Chou told me my base was illegal and I had to double layer it to prevent boosting.

This kind of base is no different than a base with two grounded tunnels and one being fake causing a block. Mainly, this post is just for quotes in case Chou tells me it's illegal again.

Okay if Chou can bend rules with Over Powering bases with tunnels facing eachother then he cannot accuse you of having an illegal base that is not illegal. Make a demo so we can remove his admin. I do remember tho this happening and his saying that. Dont quite remember if he pulled it apart however.
    iHORE
    iHORE

Steam Name : iHORE

Post by iHORE Thu 10 Feb 2011, 2:05 am

add oil [no sound] wrote:Base Description: I build the "real tunnel" on top of a "fake tunnel." If a zombie goes in the fake tunnel, they boost out the zombies that go on top, the real tunnel. To the best of my text art lol this is what the two tunnels look like:

--------------
    farao <-- real tun
    --------------
    farao <--fake tun
    --------------

No it is not illegal. Zombies are not required to go in the bottom tunnel. If they had not gone in there they would not boost zombies on the top tunnel. We should all follow the written rules on this site. If it does not specifically say that its banned then I will carefully say that its allowed. Play of words does not count for disobeying rules.
    hoosurjustin
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by hoosurjustin Thu 10 Feb 2011, 3:06 am

As long as you there is one entrance that isn't FORCED blocking/boostable, you're fine. Zombies are presented with a choice, and if they go into the fake one, and block other zombies, it is not your fault. It's theirs.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 10 Feb 2011, 1:29 pm

that breaks the rules bro u cant have only 1 zombie going in at once and blocking the others
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Thu 10 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

killer lord you're confused that base is legit.

It's not forcing zombies to block each other, it's relying on people's stupidity to block zombies. Plus that base will probably only get you a minute or so time before the zombies figure it out and know to not go in the bottom base. Unless they're all retarded which might just be the case...
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Fri 18 Mar 2011, 12:53 pm

Just from the incident of Kaboom/Killer...

I'm just going to put this out there as an UNOFFICIAL rule.

- If you insist on building a tunnel type base, refrain from building below a fellow teammates air base.

When this happens; it creates an unfair round towards the person chilling in their tree house. Zombies can easily boost on top of your tunnel type base to reach that awesome monkey in the tree house. Personally, I find it quite annoying when someone does that, which then leads to my round being a disaster.

If regulars/PCSHOP members would kindly follow this rule; It would be appreciated. Due to the fact of this being a unofficial rule of my own - Which it is a suggestion - You don't have to follow it. Just keep in mind that all the players, not only you...want to have a fun time.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:05 pm