PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

formal spawn killing/hacker report Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
formal spawn killing/hacker report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+2
Streets
pow err
6 posters

formal spawn killing/hacker report

pow err
    Forum Member

Steam Name : I Die A Lot

formal spawn killing/hacker report Empty formal spawn killing/hacker report

Post by pow err Mon 22 Feb 2010, 4:55 am

i am in a late night game right now with 4 other people, 3 v 2. im on the 2. i want to file a spawn killing comlaint on domeshot, bosh1 and bobo65 as they have been killing my team seconds after spawning en masse. this is against the rules and i want something done. note:these aren't there full names, but nobody shares these keywords.

also with the hacker report, its only bosh1. about a week ago, i was doing another late night game, which he was in. he got bombsuit and care package, so he was almost impossible to kill. so, i went up to him and knifed him instead, right click knifing too. blood came out of him, but he didnt die. knife kills are always one hit, and i used to do them on oogabooga in the same situation. i know this is a hack, and i really want him banned
    Streets
    Streets
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

formal spawn killing/hacker report Empty Re: formal spawn killing/hacker report

Post by Streets Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:14 am

Spawn killing is rediculous on the CoD server =/
    In order to get someone "banned" for hacking you need proof.. record a demo next time and post it up
    pa.p.er
    pa.p.er
    Honorary Poster
    Honorary Poster

Post by pa.p.er Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:28 am

Yes, getting a demo is very important. More than likely Boshi was using a bomb suit.
    Scotsman24
    Scotsman24
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Scotsman24

Post by Scotsman24 Mon 22 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm

pow err wrote:also with the hacker report, its only bosh1. about a week ago, i was doing another late night game, which he was in. he got bombsuit and care package, so he was almost impossible to kill. so, i went up to him and knifed him instead, right click knifing too. blood came out of him, but he didnt die. knife kills are always one hit, and i used to do them on oogabooga in the same situation. i know this is a hack, and i really want him banned

BWAHAHAHAHAHA omg thats too funny. Ok kid please understand, when you get the bomb suit it minimizes the damage you take. Care package raises your hp and armor to maximum health. So whenever ANYONE, including you, put on a bomb suit, you can survive anywhere from 3-6 BACKSTABS. If it were front stabs it would be more like 3-8. Also if you understand how to work the bomb suit and care packages together, you could shoot him in the face with an awp repeatedly and still survive each time provided you have enough killstreak points.

Please learn the in's and outs of the mod before you start accusing someone of hacks....even though it's funny as hell lol
    d0meshot
    d0meshot

Steam Name : d0meshot

Post by d0meshot Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:50 pm

first of all, admins sometimes make it BOT VS People, and apparently, you dont like that... I dont see why. and so we just went with out little BOT VS people plan, but u kept going on the wrong team, and we told u to get on ours. and admins dont seem to care when they make it BOTS VS People, and we spawn kill. so I dont see why ur complaining.

oh and.... ROFLLLLLLLLL @ the hacker report.
    coolazn7
    Forum Member

Steam Name : Jenny

Post by coolazn7 Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:59 pm

lol domeshot tat is so freakin funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:24 am