PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

admin abuse report Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
admin abuse report EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
admin abuse report EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
admin abuse report EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
admin abuse report EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
admin abuse report EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
admin abuse report EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
admin abuse report EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
admin abuse report EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
admin abuse report EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
admin abuse report EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
admin abuse report EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
admin abuse report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
admin abuse report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
admin abuse report EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+3
RadSavage
5150kaboom
idiealot42
7 posters

admin abuse report

idiealot42
    Forum Member

Steam Name : IDieALot

admin abuse report Empty admin abuse report

Post by idiealot42 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 9:38 pm

i was in the base builder mod, i was low on time so i decided to just try to help another base, one with an admin and someone else. he was talking, but i couldnt here him well at all, about 1/5 words. before i know it, he slayed me with about 30 seconds before zombies came in, and then he was killed, so he went berserk. he kept yelling saying i was a dumb ass and similar stuff. then he wrote out that i was this close to a perm ban in the chat, and he shouted more, saying things like, "are you a fucking retard?" and other things of the same sort. and of course, now he has banned me permanently, and i think that he has no right to do this.

on a related note, his base failed and he slayed me saying that i ruined it. i tried to fix it, but he wrecked it. it was a tunnel base. but besides the walls, the only thing that kept the zombies out was a short tunnel. he had 2 walls built into the floor sticking up about an inch, and the zombies would just jump right over them, no crouch even needed. i rose them out of the ground to avoid this happening. i made it so that zombies would have to pass through a couple of walls BEFORE attacking them. after he slayed me, he put them back, 2 zombies walked right through and he perma banned me for it.

this is a clear case of an admin abusing his power, please see it my way. the admin name is -=5150KABOOM=- so you can ask him for his story. i told you what i know, what i believe, and facts though
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

admin abuse report Empty Re: admin abuse report

Post by 5150kaboom Sun 07 Nov 2010, 12:12 am

I should not even dignify this LIE of a post with a reply but i will anyways.. This guy kept trying to join bases when it was 2 per base max, even threatening one that he would ruin their base if they didn't let him up(was a tree house). I had to slap him off that base and fix the damage he did there. THEN next time we were CT's again he goes and gets in a base with me and a gentleman named MR.Asian While we were building it. Essentially we were not able to finish building the base because of him and it became a fail base. Maybe if he had posted a ban appeal instead of a bull$hit admin abuse report i would have considered unbanning him or reducing the ban time but this just proves that he cannot comprehend the rules or respect authority. There's two things i hate more than anything in this world and that's liers and thieves. This pollsmoker has landed himself in the liers category and i have no regret perm banning him.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Sun 07 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

Despite a few harsh words you both handled this well (mostly surprised by the intial post, people posting admin abuse reports are usually angry off the chain).

An admin will confirm but since neither of you have any evidence to provide, we obviously trust our own. However since you handled the situation maturely and if kaboom is okay with it, I think it's reasonable if the people who matter around here consider giving you a second chance.

Don't think it's precedent but I'm in a good mood so I at least threw it out there.
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 12:46 am

ok just 2 things.

1. is that really how long its been since taylor played on the server? i miss him

2. i will forever hate kaboom, but i am able to keep my composure when i try to, but honestly, if kaboom comes onto the server, ill either leave or turn off my mic to avoid habits

just one thing i do have to say though, i am not a liar. the base kaboom was making did fail and you really can't perma ban somebody just for thinking they make your base worse when they just try to help.
    also, it isn't a rule to limit bases to 2 people. just the other night, 2 admins were on and allowed a base of 5. but ill stop talking before i incriminate myself somehow
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Sun 07 Nov 2010, 12:57 am

I'm done dealing with disputes thank god but as for my taylor swift... that was the date of some big taylor swift concert that taylor went to. He had it in his sig for a month or so before the concert as a countdown, and I just put it in there for the lulz.

sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Sun 07 Nov 2010, 3:10 am

actualy if there is 6 people on the t team there is only suposed to be 2 people per base 9 people on t team 3 people per base the base amount is suposed to be 1/3 the amount of zombies ideal... but i was not there to know how many were in server so i can not determine whos right or wrong here
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Sun 07 Nov 2010, 4:30 am

Is this your first offence?
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Sun 07 Nov 2010, 6:49 am

idiealot42 wrote:it isn't a rule to limit bases to 2 people. just the other night, 2 admins were on and allowed a base of 5. but ill stop talking before i incriminate myself somehow

He Cannot comprehend the rules.. And two wrongs don't make a right. My fail base was the straw that broke the camels back, And don't forget As i stated he threatened to ruin a abase cause they didn't want to let him in.. AND i still let him play on after that! I rest my case.. With no admins around I strongly believe he will do as he pleases..
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Sun 07 Nov 2010, 11:30 am

its 2 per base from 1-6 players 9 is 3, 12 is 4, 15 is 5 Very Happy
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Sun 07 Nov 2010, 2:27 pm

Isn't there an announcement or something every round now that says how many people per base?
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Sun 07 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm

nah
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 7:53 pm

ok i was wrong about the base, i was unaware about the rules, but they were different when i used to play,. when i saw like 5 people in 1 base, there was 7 people in the server, but 2 ways up.
    kaboom, i was only trying to help, you still never had to insult me. i also saw where you were going with that base, but i didn't make any changes until about 45 seconds left, and all i did was move one block up some, when i got slayed.
    im not sure if this is my first offence. in the earlier days of the server, i was banned for a long time, but i was given no reason whatsoever as to why. was never kicked, i had just logged on 1 day, wanted to do some base builder, but wouldnt let me on. if that doesn't count then this is my first offence.
    i believe kaboom was trying to tell me to get out, but i wasn't able to hear him well enough to comprehend, once again, i was only hearing about 1/5 words. i wasn't able to hear him until after he slayed me giving me crap about ruining his base. (again, i had made one change, a change that would have been faster than slaying me.
    and as for the other base, i still didn't know there was a limit to how many people were allowed in a base, though there was another guy who also had tried. that base i had ruined, but it was because they had gotten another guy stuck inside a small wall, and i was freeing him, except for that, i made no changes.
    no matter what kaboom says, this isnt even at ground for a perm ban. i would understand an hour as a first warning, a day if i did it again, and then going longer if i kept doing it. but you really shouldn't be allowed to permaban for a couple of ignorant mistakes.
    at this point, i mostly just dont wanna be banned. theres 4 servers i play on, base builder, the warfare 2(aggravating trying just to get m4) left4dead(doesn't really ever do something new) and a infection xp server(zombie skins glitching) and right now i just wanna play this one
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Mon 08 Nov 2010, 12:10 am

Well, I'll think it over, and talk with kaboom if I can. I'll let you know how I'll handle it either way.
    matthew
    Forum Member

Steam Name : matthew

Post by matthew Tue 09 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

i also think the perm banning is excessive. He shoudlve at least kicked or votebanned him before actually banning him.
    - my opinion
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:58 am

ok its been about 5 days since i was banned. i did never have a warning, my other servers are getting boring, and i really hardly did anything wrong, considering i was playing by aged rules which i had no knowledge of being changed. along with all of this, there still is no agreement on if i wrecked the base, i think i personally gave him a chance to survive, once again, making one small change that would take less than 5 seconds to re change. along with all of this, he was very violent afterward, calling me things like a retard when all i did was TRY TO HELP.
    actually, i will say he warned me, but gave me no chance. i said nothing, only spent time either dead or as a zombie ready to play before i was banned. no playtime afterward, i just sat there and took his abuse before i was gone.
    one more thing. aren't admins allowed to fix bases after they supposedly got wrecked, even after the time ends? if i cost him 5 seconds, he could have those 5 seconds back. there really isnt a reason to ban me for more than a couple of hours, let alone forever. if he was calm and possibly typed a couple of rules, like most admins do, i would have listened. if he just left it at the slay, i would have called him an asshole to myself, but do nothing and try to avoid him. but he did perm-ban me, when all i did was unintentionally aggravate him.
    so, why should i be banned for this?
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:33 am

What is your steam id?
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 11 Nov 2010, 2:41 am

The more this guy lies the more i want to leave him perm banned. Fucken ridiculous.. Just admit your wrong and apologize like a normal human being and I'll unban you..
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:45 am

WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT? NAME ONE THING!

oh and my id, i think it's 0 00:14. when i puled it up it said 0 00:14 0 0 though. there's also like 5 spaces between a couple 0s but it doesn't show

Last edited by idiealot42 on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:52 am

WOW!!! You had your chance.. Do not unban this kid.
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:05 pm

actually, kaboom if you payed attention to the site, you DO NOT have full authority. if you payed enough attention, you would read the forum saying that there is a group of people who have the honor of deciding who gets banned.
    also, instead of answering my question, nice job just being a jerk and showing hatred for me, which not only would show you as a genuine tool, but disproving your ban as biased, due to the fact that you have given one reason which i have told you was a MISTAKE, with me only trying to HELP, going off of old rules which i had no way of knowing were true. good job not knowing the site you buy from, being rude, and overall idiot.
    besides all this, i am going to make this point again. you can't perma-ban someone for supposedly ruining your base. lets put away the bias for a minute and go over this.
    even if the first base i went to was illegal, i had no knowledge of this, and the only change i made was to get somebody else unstuck. even if i ruined your base, scattering pieces everywhere instead of leaving the same general structure and MOVING ONE PART, you still cant ban forever.
    honestly, this is in no way towards to kaboom (this paragraph) but what do you guys think? dont you think that a permanent ban is excessive? with no formal warning, no typing when i had my volume low from playing left for dead, no past violations, no bad intentions?
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Thu 11 Nov 2010, 2:52 pm

calling a pcshop server guard names will not get you unbanned faster i vote that he stay banned
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Thu 11 Nov 2010, 4:49 pm

Your STEAM ID (when you type status in console) will look like this STEAM_X:X:XXXXXX with the x's all being numbers. I need all of those numbers before I can do anything.

Secondly kaboom, you're a chill guy and have been here for a while. But you need to calm then hell down and watch your language. I won't have you rageing all over just because some kid you banned came to report it. Secondly, you have absolutely NO proof what so ever that you warned him at all.. Just because he may have been ignorant of the rules may have required a TEMP ban, AFTER YOU WARNED HIM. And then maybe a day or two. And he never actually intentionally ruined your base. In all of his posts he admits he moved a piece or two, but it was only a good faith effort. It seems to me like it was just a misunderstanding. Not sabotage.

Moreover kaboom, I'm not sure if you've seen it or not but : https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/news-f1/welcome-to-our-new-bans-managers-t2613.htm

Perhaps you need to read that. He's right.

He has been VERY persistent and patient when inquiring about his ban and you have not posted one post that doesn't berate him in someway. And he doesn't even retaliate when you rage at him except for telling his story again, NICELY.

If he's really a rule breaker and a bad person to have on the servers you or any other admin will have no trouble catching him breaking any other rules. And if you do catch him, remember to get some kind of proof.

And as for you idiealot, please read the NEW and UPDATED Base Builder Rules found HERE: https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/general-base-builder-f48/base-builders-17-server-rules-t2570.htm
    And make a mental note to memorize them as they aren't on the servers yet. Also, if you ever have a question about the rules, PLEASE take the time to come to the site, and check them for yourself. If you still have a question, ask any admin, or myself and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

Feel free to post you're STEAM ID here or PM me with it.

Please make sure you get it right. It should look something like STEAM_0:3:587516 (Although your numbers will be different).
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 5:22 pm

ok honestly, i really am having trouble finding my id. so, i just copied the whole "status" message.

] status
    hostname: Counter-Strike
    version : 48/1.1.2.6/2.0.961.786 4554 insecure (10)
    tcp/ip : 192.168.1.102:27015
    map : zm_aztek at: -2567 x, -127 y, -282 z
    players : 1 active (32 max)

# name userid uniqueid frag time ping loss adr
    # 1 "IDieALot" 1 STEAM_ID_LAN 0 00:18 0 0
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 5:37 pm

ok i just found my id by accident, its
    STEAM_0:1:1184780. i also put it on my profile
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 11 Nov 2010, 7:32 pm

I warned him plenty of times as i ALREADY explained before. I warned him he cannot just join other peoples bases long before he entered mine, I even mentioned how he threatened to Ruin someones base if they did not let him in. But ANON you seem to have missed all that in my posts, granted it sux having to read so much i get it. But I shouldn't have to repeat myself every post. As for my authority, I'm the best Admin We've ever had Being that I'm the only one who has never been stripped of admin privileges and PRAISED by Tirant for my works as one(at one point only me and Tirant had ban privileges when he took it away from everyone else). But do as you wish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:17 am