PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+4
Anon
Fuzzy Bear
sirvalence
Bullet-Tooth Tony2
8 posters

Anon Did you jizz your pants a little...

Bullet-Tooth Tony2
    Forum Member

Steam Name : Bullet

Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... Empty Anon Did you jizz your pants a little...

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony2 Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:17 pm

Did you jizz your pants a little when you banned my account? Do a fucking favor and delete it. Everyone I know will be told how shitty PCSHOP is because of shitty management. The real shame is you won't let anyone see this before you delete it because you a douche that thinks his shit don't stink. Peace
    Bullet-Tooth Tony2
    Forum Member

Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... Empty Re: Anon Did you jizz your pants a little...

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony2 Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:18 pm

Oh and btw my message you deleted said Anon how about you shut the fuck up. You think you're god and your arrogance is overwhelming.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Anon Did you jizz your pants a little... Empty Re: Anon Did you jizz your pants a little...

Post by sirvalence Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:19 pm

dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya queer...
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:20 pm

lolumad? bro come on why you fighting over that? its stupid
    Bullet-Tooth Tony2
    Forum Member

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony2 Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:21 pm

Yeah leave this post up so douches can flame on all day and get their little boners hard

And no im passionate about douchebags ^^
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:22 pm

your posts wont change anything so you probably should rid yourself and everybody else the headache and leave especially seeing how you are being a d-bag in your post
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:35 pm

KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 16 Feb 2012, 10:46 am

Couldn't happen to a better guy cya bullet we all knew u were the wrost ever anyways so why bother
    Bullet-Tooth Tony
    Bullet-Tooth Tony
    Enthusiastic Member
    Enthusiastic Member

Steam Name : jljar5@gmail.com
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040369215

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:34 pm

Really? you misunderstood, Explained in same post Anon so all please do go there.

Sir Valence I don't have a headache and I see your lips are firmly planted on Anon's anus as usual.

Killer you're still mad I got your admin taken away in MW2.

Dealt with.
    junk
    junk
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : bushrat5150

Post by junk Fri 17 Feb 2012, 6:32 pm

Bullet-Tooth Tony wrote:Really? you misunderstood, Explained in same post Anon so all please do go there.

Sir Valence I don't have a headache and I see your lips are firmly planted on Anon's anus as usual.

Dealt with.

Honestly I don't think anybody has had a problem with you. This is really starting to make you look bad man. Just have fun and be respectful, how much room does that leave for error? (Obviously a lot)
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:05 pm

Bullet-Tooth Tony wrote:Really? you misunderstood, Explained in same post Anon so all please do go there.

Dealt with.

You acctually did me a favor by doing that in some sort of way i was basically the only admin ever in that server to take down hackers when needed but on the other hand u getting rid of my admin kinda made me a little happy inside that i no longer gotta be responseable for what happens in that server anymore sure theres still admins on but how often might i ask once every 2 weeks or more? so tell me this how is cod doing ever since i lost those admin priveladges? for all those "admins" that say they're online and will go in whenever theres hackers you guys are a bunch of liers that refuse to go in when theres clearly hackers going in there as they please doing what they want when they want no offense to any of you people i understand you guys get busy alot but is it too much to ask for a admin that listen's and don't reply 5 hours+ to get they're butt into the server and take down or atleast demo them so i can have fun aswell as other's?
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:21 pm

well killer i got to tell you that at least in my case nobody has contacted me about any hackers you did once but when i went in the guy was no longer hacking, so yeah i cant play there often but at least i can answer to the hacker's complains if someone puts them on the forum or calls me, so if you see somone hacking just take a demo and call us, dont just say oh the admins arent doing shit sir, killer i am not mad just telling you if you want hackers to be taken care of just call jirk, lolwut or me i dont know who else has admin there
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Fri 17 Feb 2012, 9:25 pm

damn all this commotion cuz i told him and another dude to stfu and stop acting like 3yr olds? DAYUM!!! Rolph well bye bye bullet.... soz u had to lose ur mind.... send me post letters from the ward will ya? LOVE YA BUDDY!
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Fri 17 Feb 2012, 10:53 pm

Dealt with.
    lol my lips are planted on no ones ass never have been just because i think you acting like a d-bag im kissing anons ass? you are making yourself look even more of a d-bag
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

Fuzzy Bear wrote:well killer i got to tell you that at least in my case nobody has contacted me about any hackers you did once but when i went in the guy was no longer hacking, so yeah i cant play there often but at least i can answer to the hacker's complains if someone puts them on the forum or calls me, so if you see somone hacking just take a demo and call us, dont just say oh the admins arent doing shit sir, killer i am not mad just telling you if you want hackers to be taken care of just call jirk, lolwut or me i dont know who else has admin there

I clearly said no offensence to those people that are on and active when they can.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Sat 18 Feb 2012, 4:43 pm

I have admin on server but when i have some free time cs is far from what i want to be doing with that free time
    so anon if you want to to take my admin and give to someone who will actually use it to help the server feel free to do so
    Bullet-Tooth Tony
    Bullet-Tooth Tony
    Enthusiastic Member
    Enthusiastic Member

Steam Name : jljar5@gmail.com
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040369215

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony Mon 20 Feb 2012, 1:45 pm

Lol killer i didn't read your response cuz I can't ask for 30 seconds of my life back.

N junk you're right it probably does make me look bad, but it's worth it to me to point out power abuse, hipocrisy and double standards.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

Bullet-Tooth Tony wrote:Lol killer i didn't read your response cuz I can't ask for 30 seconds of my life back.

N junk you're right it probably does make me look bad, but it's worth it to me to point out power abuse, hipocrisy and double standards.
    really you are wasting hours of your life coming back and posting when obviously no one gives 2 shits what you say
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Mon 20 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

^ Enough said
    junk
    junk
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : bushrat5150

Post by junk Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:04 pm

dead thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:54 am