PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+4
squareknot20
KIller_Lord
tr0llface
Gomer Pyle
8 posters

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!!

Gomer Pyle
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Empty LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!!

Post by Gomer Pyle Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:02 am

so just as BB is about to die for me. Cam's private goes down next sunday and the pcshop bb has averaged 0 players over the past 2(?) months. I come up with a brand new base idea. Best part is that it is SO GOOD and SO EASY. holy shit. Im kicking myself how i didnt think of it sooner. Singlehandedly wouldve revived bb and instantly add variety while maintaining success.

Plz see screen shots for reference. attached below.

I call the base technique Mugetsu, in honor of Bleach (fuck that whiny bitch Ichigo though). Felt it was a fitting name given Im about to leave bb for good. The technique can be added to any existing base design and is not bound to any really imposing base limits.

Background:
    You've more than likely seen the "drop in" base where a perfect square is created so the zombie must fall perfectly through a hole in the ground. Its a pretty difficult base, but very doable. Im sure youve also seen/heard of the "jump up" base or Gomer's tourney base. Anyways, this base relies on a difficult in game mechanic of jumping up through a gap that is just barely wide enough for a person. Mugetsu combines both the drop in and jump up together seamlessly and with great success.

Behold what it looks like!
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30044.th

Build instructions
    Step 1.
    Place a floor, it really doesnt matter what piece, Im using this flat one.
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30046.th

Step 2.
    Place 2 wall pieces, Im using alt pieces, but w.e. works. NOTE: the wall pieces must be behind the edge of the floor. Make the walls as close together as possible.
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30047.th

Step 3.
    Add a roof. Any piece will do, just make sure the roof sticks out over the floor.
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30050.th

Step 4.
    This was a bitch for me to figure out because I want to prevent 2 things. I dont want people able to crouch anywhere before getting into the tunnel, they can use it as a guide to sneak in. BUT I dont want them to go into a corner so they can line up the tunnel. It took me forever trying to get the pieces exactly together. In the end, Cam came up with a good fix.
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30048.th

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30049.th

Step 5.
    Place the blocking pieces!!! This allows you to set the walls back (remember step 2) so they cant find a corner to line up with, BUT it also prevents them from crouching on your floor and wiggling in. They MUST jump and crouch in perfectly or it wont work. YOURE DONE! 6 pieces total.
    LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Bbultrabuild30045.th

Conclusion.
    I say this is better than the drop down, because even though its the same thing only sideways, the difference is you are always trying in the drop down. Gravity works down, so by standing there you are trying, as soon as you hit the hole you fall. When its sideways, you have to push W and jump. That requires more effort and coordination. Its better than the jump up because as awesome as that base was, there was a flaw, a shortcut. If you have a really low ceiling, where you can barely jump, if you crouch hop you will get stuck. If you do that and then tap sideways you will get unstuck at the gap. With Mugetsu, you can not do that shortcut (remember our roof overlaps the entire width of the floor)

Its quite difficult to do, even without someone shooting you. While I still think there are stronger techniques out there, for 6 pieces and the amount of work required to build, it is piece for piece the strongest technique. So easy to make. After i figured out the prototype, I literally threw some pieces together and i had it.
    tr0llface
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Trolled!

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Empty Re: LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!!

Post by tr0llface Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:25 pm

Dude. This is not new.

made it before <.<
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!! Empty Re: LOL FUCK YO COUCHES!~!!! NEW BASE IDEA!!!!

Post by KIller_Lord Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:04 pm

No one cares? get over urself no one want's to make new base's because either "theres no time for what they plan" or they're not exeact with the measurements and shit like u so really just get over yourself no one want's u to show anyone how to build just because u sit in a server 24 hrs a day working on 1 stupid base doesent make u any better so really gtfo and go teach other clans this bullshit we don't need ur knowladge
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:36 pm

guys chill the fuck out, killer wtf man. gonna get yourself in trouble if you keep fuckin around for no reason
    strawberry face
    strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

Post by strawberry face Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:14 am

yikes,

hi gomer
    tr0llface
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Trolled!

Post by tr0llface Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:51 am

Haha just noticed, like 5 secs ago killer lord was still a vet member,
    assuming tat Anon changed hes status

(pwnd)
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Mon 15 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

the definetion of pwnt now is pcshop died once this happened that's pwnt in my eyes you guys got 24/7 hackers in the servers no admins do shit to deal with them even when they get on they ignore the fact that there are hackers in there and nothings being done with them id say if this keeps up pcshop dies by aug 25th easy so keep that in mind pcshop died because of anons big mistake u can only blame it on him and blue tooth yet another hacker in the server lol for anyone that cares anon most likely commited suicide irl what a shame he had to go that way but yet again i dont care about him i never did i never will and i certiantly never have cared about him
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 24 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

KIller_Lord wrote:the definetion of pwnt now is pcshop died once this happened that's pwnt in my eyes you guys got 24/7 hackers in the servers no admins do shit to deal with them even when they get on they ignore the fact that there are hackers in there and nothings being done with them id say if this keeps up pcshop dies by aug 25th easy so keep that in mind pcshop died because of anons big mistake u can only blame it on him and blue tooth yet another hacker in the server lol for anyone that cares anon most likely commited suicide irl what a shame he had to go that way but yet again i dont care about him i never did i never will and i certiantly never have cared about him

Oh god I lol'd again. Hear that? Only three more days till the end of pcshop! Ohnoes! Killers not an admin in cod anymore!!! What ever shall we do! :O
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:34 pm

Anon wrote:
    KIller_Lord wrote:the definetion of pwnt now is pcshop died once this happened that's pwnt in my eyes you guys got 24/7 hackers in the servers no admins do shit to deal with them even when they get on they ignore the fact that there are hackers in there and nothings being done with them id say if this keeps up pcshop dies by aug 25th easy so keep that in mind pcshop died because of anons big mistake u can only blame it on him and blue tooth yet another hacker in the server lol for anyone that cares anon most likely commited suicide irl what a shame he had to go that way but yet again i dont care about him i never did i never will and i certiantly never have cared about him

Oh god I lol'd again. Hear that? Only three more days till the end of pcshop! Ohnoes! Killers not an admin in cod anymore!!! What ever shall we do! :O

OHHH NOOOEEESS! :3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

so party tomorrow? since were still here and all and he clearly said we would be dead by tomorrow haha
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 wrote:so party tomorrow? since were still here and all and he clearly said we would be dead by tomorrow haha

^This.
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:42 pm

18 minute
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:03 am

2 hours for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:27 pm