PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Chou!! Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Chou!! EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Chou!! EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Chou!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Chou!! EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Chou!! EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Chou!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Chou!! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Chou!! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Chou!! EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Chou!! EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Chou!! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Chou!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Chou!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Chou!! EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+8
hoosurjustin
sirvalence
Fuzzy Bear
KIller_Lord
Anon
iHORE
JIRK
LOLWUT
12 posters

Chou!!

LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Chou!! Empty Chou!!

Post by LOLWUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:33 pm

He wanted me to post on the forums that:

I said he was a horrible admin.

It's true. HES A BAD ADMIN.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Chou!! Empty Re: Chou!!

Post by JIRK Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:54 pm

roflmfao i didnt think you would do that either... man that made me laugh
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

Wink
    iHORE
    iHORE

Steam Name : iHORE

Post by iHORE Sun 06 Feb 2011, 2:21 pm

He sucks...
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Sun 06 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

Another wonder appointed admin by cam that abuses a lot or I get a ton of complaints about. If you can get some proof of him, please do so.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

idk if it helps but dismorning he was shooting me fuzzy lolwut Jirk and others while having a unreachable tunnel

not to mention that he was dirsepcting each and everyone of us Calling us "retarteded"

LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:49 pm

I have a demo of him calling me retarded or some other profanity. lol.

Hes just a whiny 10 year old. lmfao.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Sun 06 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

LOL i thought he was cool, but now that i saw him this morning, i think he is just like the rest of his clan "rule breakers and stupid kids". i thought anon liked them but now that i see he doesnt we should get proof and let anon ban them himself.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:28 am

i think the task of trying to get proof might be difficult... he might keep it on the lowdown for a bit cuz he knows he can get bit in the ass if he is even disrespectful... i will report on the slightest slip-up
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:47 am

Anon wrote:Another wonder appointed admin by cam that abuses a lot or I get a ton of complaints about. If you can get some proof of him, please do so.
    wander when tirant will realize that little bitch cam is hurting this community more than helping it
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Mon 07 Feb 2011, 1:04 am

Fuzzy Bear wrote:LOL i thought he was cool, but now that i saw him this morning, i think he is just like the rest of his clan "rule breakers and stupid kids". i thought anon liked them but now that i see he doesnt we should get proof and let anon ban them himself.

Actually, I don't make it a point of favrotism with anyone, well except for LOLSLUT for obv. reasons Wink

But srsly, if people fuck up, they get what's coming to them no matter who they are is my opinion.

sirvalence wrote:
    Anon wrote:Another wonder appointed admin by cam that abuses a lot or I get a ton of complaints about. If you can get some proof of him, please do so.
    wander when tirant will realize that little bitch cam is hurting this community more than helping it

Indeed. Actually beast and brz1 were "appointed by cam" that I removed and you should have been there to see cam rage in the server about removing "his admins." Fact of the matter is, all his "admins" are just kids that fuck shit up. This one is no exception.

He was so pissed but I had actually removed their admin a few days after the topic was made bc I already had my suspicions. Cam just re enabled their admin, I removed it again, with a nice note saying to not re enable their admin bc they abuse etc and I checked a few hours later and guess what? Their admin has been re enabled, and the note totally deleted. I talked to tirant about it, and he told me to let him know if cam did anything else stupid, that he would just change the server PW.

I hope he (tirant) is finally starting to see what we mean about cam. Smile

Anyways, this kid is just another one of cams "admins" who are "appointed to guard the server bc they're on 24/7"

He'll be gone in time too, if he's as bad as you all say he is.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Mon 07 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

thanks anon i think that everyone who actually cares about the community are really thankful for this, as i said chou was cool until he got admin, but because he is new we can try to talk to him.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 10 Feb 2011, 1:12 am

Anon wrote:
    Fuzzy Bear wrote:LOL i thought he was cool, but now that i saw him this morning, i think he is just like the rest of his clan "rule breakers and stupid kids". i thought anon liked them but now that i see he doesnt we should get proof and let anon ban them himself.

Actually, I don't make it a point of favrotism with anyone, well except for LOLSLUT for obv. reasons Wink

But srsly, if people fuck up, they get what's coming to them no matter who they are is my opinion.

sirvalence wrote:

Indeed. Actually beast and brz1 were "appointed by cam" that I removed and you should have been there to see cam rage in the server about removing "his admins." Fact of the matter is, all his "admins" are just kids that fuck shit up. This one is no exception.

He was so pissed but I had actually removed their admin a few days after the topic was made bc I already had my suspicions. Cam just re enabled their admin, I removed it again, with a nice note saying to not re enable their admin bc they abuse etc and I checked a few hours later and guess what? Their admin has been re enabled, and the note totally deleted. I talked to tirant about it, and he told me to let him know if cam did anything else stupid, that he would just change the server PW.

I hope he (tirant) is finally starting to see what we mean about cam. Smile

Anyways, this kid is just another one of cams "admins" who are "appointed to guard the server bc they're on 24/7"

He'll be gone in time too, if he's as bad as you all say he is.

looky what we have here https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t3043-rule-breakers
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Thu 10 Feb 2011, 3:03 am

Yah, I have removed chou's and nerdy's admin for constant abuse.

Hope that helps.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 10 Feb 2011, 3:15 am

Anon wrote:Yah, I have removed chou's and nerdy's admin for constant abuse.

Hope that helps.

Kaboom banned Nerby Perm rofl
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 10 Feb 2011, 5:02 am

yei abuser long time
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 10 Feb 2011, 6:44 pm

Thank god. Lmfao.
    I hope they're admin doesn't 'magically' get re-enabled. lol.
    hoosurjustin
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by hoosurjustin Thu 10 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

He won't. Don't insinuate anything. I love how you guys intentionally find ways to point fingers at me. Yes, they are my friends, but if they abuse, they got banned. GG, i don't care.
    Tyler
    Forum Member

Steam Name : burlingtonbulls

Post by Tyler Thu 10 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

K wait a Second here first of all i will agree to LOLWUT about me being disrespectful but 1st off all there clearly states in all the rules that crossfiring is alowd and Jirk clearly put a piece between our crossfiring base so im pretty sure that he can't do that. And also ever since that Jirk also randomly came into the server and ripped apart 2 differnet cross firing bases now i know that i dont have video proof but i got 3 different witnesses and after that he just left not in time for me to catch and btw. Anon no disrespect you need to play without admin for a full day,/ with a different name n watch ur PCSHOP members abuse more than u think. So I love when they complain to u guys because u always believe ur community and never any1 else and btw PCSHOP is gonna die in about 1-2 weeks.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear Thu 10 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

OMG who is this guy, is he threating us? who are you?
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Thu 10 Feb 2011, 9:37 pm

Tyler wrote:K wait a Second here first of all i will agree to LOLWUT about me being disrespectful but 1st off all there clearly states in all the rules that crossfiring is alowd and Jirk clearly put a piece between our crossfiring base so im pretty sure that he can't do that. And also ever since that Jirk also randomly came into the server and ripped apart 2 differnet cross firing bases now i know that i dont have video proof but i got 3 different witnesses and after that he just left not in time for me to catch and btw. Anon no disrespect you need to play without admin for a full day,/ with a different name n watch ur PCSHOP members abuse more than u think. So I love when they complain to u guys because u always believe ur community and never any1 else and btw PCSHOP is gonna die in about 1-2 weeks.

Cool story bro, I never said crossfiring is illigal, I just say to people that I'm strongly against it.

Btw, I watch admins/regulars/players in there on a different name almost every day.

I also like when you complain too babe.

lol.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Thu 10 Feb 2011, 9:42 pm

Tyler wrote:K wait a Second here first of all i will agree to LOLWUT about me being disrespectful but 1st off all there clearly states in all the rules that crossfiring is alowd and Jirk clearly put a piece between our crossfiring base so im pretty sure that he can't do that. And also ever since that Jirk also randomly came into the server and ripped apart 2 differnet cross firing bases now i know that i dont have video proof but i got 3 different witnesses and after that he just left not in time for me to catch and btw. Anon no disrespect you need to play without admin for a full day,/ with a different name n watch ur PCSHOP members abuse more than u think. So I love when they complain to u guys because u always believe ur community and never any1 else and btw PCSHOP is gonna die in about 1-2 weeks.

Hi next time listen to me. I had gotten the go ahead that if an admin, me being one, feels that two bases that are facing eachother in entrances is too difficult i can put a piece to block. I also had Anon say that the base in which i had the screenshot of to request the new rule say that it was ILLEGAL! YES the SAME TIME i tried to put a piece between. PLEASE LISTEN! I do NOTHING without having a clearing go ahead to do something. I ask questions about every rule. I get understanding from someone who knows the rules well and has been admin and a player in BB for quite a while. Before you go and start accusing me of admin abuse her ur story straight. You obviously dont know the rules meaning you shouldnt have had admin in the first place. QQ more. Read the Rules. Stop trying to bend them with ur BS bases. TY and have a nice day.
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:00 pm

Chou,

What am I supposed to believe?

I have multiple people coming here, all complaining about you from all walks of pcshop. Secondly, there are multiple topics with demos, SS's etc of you abuseing.

What would you have me do?
    Tyler
    Forum Member

Steam Name : burlingtonbulls

Post by Tyler Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:37 pm

K Anon btw do u want 5 other people that i know, but dont got tru video evidence or anything like that of 1 of ur SG's that u appointed Blantantly Admin Abusing, Go ask: Beast,Ooga,Me,Hell-fire, and B_gohh jus sayin ik we jus dont go in everyday looking for other admins to abuse like some of ur guys do. Jus saying dont always take there side before u have heard the others

Btw, Nerdy Oogabooga shouldn't have been banned hes admin should have been taking away and been left alone i did the same thing as ooga ill admit it i did abuse occasionally idk about ooga im not banned ooga is. I think that 1 of u guys should be taking a closer look at that. Thx

Chou^
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:06 am

Tyler wrote:K Anon btw do u want 5 other people that i know, but dont got tru video evidence or anything like that of 1 of ur SG's that u appointed Blantantly Admin Abusing, Go ask: Beast,Ooga,Me,Hell-fire, and B_gohh jus sayin ik we jus dont go in everyday looking for other admins to abuse like some of ur guys do. Jus saying dont always take there side before u have heard the others

Btw, Nerdy Oogabooga shouldn't have been banned hes admin should have been taking away and been left alone i did the same thing as ooga ill admit it i did abuse occasionally idk about ooga im not banned ooga is. I think that 1 of u guys should be taking a closer look at that. Thx

Chou^

I personally has asked and told ooga to stop abusing before he got introuble. I did so in a PM. The fact that he has a long History is what drew him to this point. Things do not happen and then forgotten. They are remembered and built up. Apparently for Ooga it was built to the limit. And banning him wasnt Anon.

And you can remove Hell-Fire off ur list. Two reasons - ONE you convinced him that a base was legal when it was illegal. I already talked to him about that and he even said it himself that you convinced him the wrong. I doubt he will take your side. TWO Hell-Fire is recent and just cuz you have a group of ppl there of your buddies doesnt mean you can take advantage of a new player. HOW RIGHT IS THAT?! Not right at all. Having TWO admins, yourself and Nerdy, saying that a base was legal when it is not IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

As for the rest of your list, they are all part of your buddie group of wCT. That should be enough said.

And with how much ive been in there i can say for myself there are no PCSHOP members that abuse. I can say that i do not for everything i have done ive first talked to a Server Guard about it. But wait according to you Server Guards dont matter. Instead you'll go talk to Gomer and get my admin removed or talk to Tirant. Cuz that was a threat that was made after i tried to put a block between another pair of your Bullshit bases. Yeah good luck Chou`.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:05 am