PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+7
Sorablade
sirvalence
j0p@p@
Mod Shadow
[S]olar'
LOLWUT
brandon
11 posters

[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse

brandon
    Forum Member

Steam Name : No information.

[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse Empty [PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse

Post by brandon Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:13 am

Your name and SteamID : brandon - STEAM_0:1:12090380
    The admin you are reporting and steamID : [PCSHOP] LOLWUT
    State in a brief msg what he did : disrespect, curse, base taken apart, put parts into me so i would be stationary. fyi: he switched himself ct to do this.
    State what server it took place and map : bb_crete3
    Post Screen shots or demos : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GO3NEW0I

Thorough comments : Please read the text and I put my cross hair on him to verify who was abusing me. We were the only ct in that area In the comments, he clearly disrespected me. Anon and I dealt with Sorablade, and Sora has improved. I wish something be done about this member who is representing you. The story follows, LOLWUT and another admin were not done with their base, and typed to not kill them when zombies were released. Their base needed a lot of work. It looked as if they only had a tunnel and no surroundings. I didn't see them type (the text chat moved up and did not get to see) and I killed them both after they shot at me while I PASSED THEM. I then ran around them and killed them. He then switched himself to ct and continued with his words and took action to abuse.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse Empty Re: [PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse

Post by LOLWUT Fri 28 Jan 2011, 1:07 am

Sadly you've took this and manipulated to what you've saw against me.

Formally, I don't know how to explain this because I'm too pissed off at every little kid and 18 year old taking trolling to a new extent. Instead, I wont bother to write a formal paragraph or two stating my key points as you would do in school. Time to write down all my points....

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? You came into the server the last round of five that I was in there for. Sadly, you didn't get to fully expand your knowledge onto what happened previously to your arrival. Before you read further brandon & other members please read the entire topic and read my last comment on that page twice:

https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t2570p30-base-builders-17-server-rules

After reading that, Understand that I came into the server to get a visual, a screenshot, some sort of example to further help regulars to understand what I was saying. The reason why I was fucking switching myself to CT 5 times in a row was to build a base that had multiple entrances (One was real, One was fake). Five times in a row, I couldn't do it because time either ran out, I didn't have cooperating zombies in the base to show what I meant, or people kept getting in my way. Sadly, on the 4th time, I FINALLY created the base with 1 minute to spare and multiple zombie volunteers to show how the base was total bullshit. Instead, you came along AFTER MY SPAMMED GREEN LETTER WARNINGS of: "DONT KILL ME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED PERM" and killed me. Later I asked if you saw my warnings & said you were getting banned regardless, You said "I didn't see them, sorry" or some shit like that. Even though you completely lied in the paragraph above which you stated. Yeah Guess what, I'm a man, where I can admit that everything you said was true, except for the parts that were manipulated due to you showing up round 5. Instead, I didn't want to ban you due to lazyness, So, I got really frustrated and started placing pieces in you & locking them. Adding onto the fact of Sorablades fucking QQing skill of "IM GETTING MY ADMIN TAKEN AWAY ONOES I DONT CARE". That shit, really pisses me off Sad part is hes a horrible admin and im done with that server. Oh btw, I posted this topic BEFORE you posted this admin abuse thread:

https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t2980-demote-me

Sadly your demo shows shit, it pretty much shows me shoving peices in you and flaming towards sora. Proof amongst the rest of your story of me finishing my base after the build time? OH YEAH, I'm the fucking man; I did that FOR A LEGIT REASON. Too bad you weren't there to fucking understand. By the way, The part of you passing me and I shooting you while construction is FUCKING BULLSHIT. Piece of shit liar. I had my fucking knife out the entire time constructing a half built base just to show the tunnel itself & not the inside part. Congrats fucktard.

Congrats, you pissed off one of the two best admins (iHore) in that server actually supporting and contributing something to this community. I'm too pissed off to even read or proof-read what i fucking said, Get your facts straight troll.

P.S. I'm not going to be refering back to this topic, or replying to you in any regards due to you being a FUCKING TROLL.
    [S]olar'
    [S]olar'
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [S]olar'

Post by [S]olar' Fri 28 Jan 2011, 2:03 am

lol u mad?Smile
    Mod Shadow
    Mod Shadow
    Banned
    Banned

Steam Name : Mod Shadow

Post by Mod Shadow Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm

lawl. is that lolwut? cannot be. seriusly.. dont fake vids thats totally. deep shit fag stuff. no1 likes that and lolwut is just LOL. not a abuser. so fk off vid faker-.-
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Fri 28 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

Lolwut broke the rules to punish someone that was not actually breaking any rules. Locking people in pieces sounds like abuse to me.

As admin you have a ton of things you can do that do not break the rules so I do not see what good sticking pieces on people help.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Fri 28 Jan 2011, 1:27 pm

that is lolwut the vid is not fake the vid just does not show the whole story
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade Fri 28 Jan 2011, 5:11 pm

brandon wrote:Your name and SteamID : brandon - STEAM_0:1:12090380
    The admin you are reporting and steamID : [PCSHOP] LOLWUT
    State in a brief msg what he did : disrespect, curse, base taken apart, put parts into me so i would be stationary. fyi: he switched himself ct to do this.
    State what server it took place and map : bb_crete3
    Post Screen shots or demos : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GO3NEW0I

Thorough comments : Please read the text and I put my cross hair on him to verify who was abusing me. We were the only ct in that area In the comments, he clearly disrespected me. Anon and I dealt with Sorablade, and Sora has improved. I wish something be done about this member who is representing you. The story follows, LOLWUT and another admin were not done with their base, and typed to not kill them when zombies were released. Their base needed a lot of work. It looked as if they only had a tunnel and no surroundings. I didn't see them type (the text chat moved up and did not get to see) and I killed them both after they shot at me while I PASSED THEM. I then ran around them and killed them. He then switched himself to ct and continued with his words and took action to abuse.
    LOLWUT im sorry i'm pretty sure i wasnt arguging with you but you got mad for some reason? I never touch your pieces
    never did anything i never QQ i asked you why were you switching teams Brandon yet again you misunderstands LOLWUT is the best admin in BB you will ever know and i even know Im improving slowly because of LOLWUT and cuz of heads I try my best to listen and grab their advices LOLWUT i finally understand you were making a base i saw people QQing but i didnt understand why i told you your base was a fail or so but i never attacked you never did anything thats too much I dont get why you think so different
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Fri 28 Jan 2011, 5:39 pm

oh noes. drama llama.
    its just a game.. apologize and close the situation.
    last night anon waited to tell me my base was illegal until the round start, by dropping me from my nice little stairs to the floor so he could eat me.

did i get mad? well, yea. i raged. and i slit my wrists and cryed like a bitch.

now after all this an anonymous admin on t side said fuck that tunnle im gonna make a base design, so i chilled and watched him hoping to learn how the fuck he does it. theres still 3 z attacking the last 2 cts.

and even before that 2 admins had made a legal tunnle, and simply moved a peice so we could get in without having to crawl.

was any gameplay affected? no.
    did anyone get mad? no. why? cause some people hav not obtained a maturity level to accept shit.

so ill just leave this here saying shut the fuck up your 14 year old bitches and play teh gamez =d
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Fri 28 Jan 2011, 7:35 pm

squareknot20 wrote:oh noes. drama llama.
    its just a game.. apologize and close the situation.
    last night anon waited to tell me my base was illegal until the round start, by dropping me from my nice little stairs to the floor so he could eat me.

did i get mad? well, yea. i raged. and i slit my wrists and cryed like a bitch.

now after all this an anonymous admin on t side said fuck that tunnle im gonna make a base design, so i chilled and watched him hoping to learn how the fuck he does it. theres still 3 z attacking the last 2 cts.

and even before that 2 admins had made a legal tunnle, and simply moved a peice so we could get in without having to crawl.

was any gameplay affected? no.
    did anyone get mad? no. why? cause some people hav not obtained a maturity level to accept shit.

so ill just leave this here saying shut the fuck up your 14 year old bitches and play teh gamez =d

lol.

I was making my tun base to put you back in since you didn't have a base to make. Unfortunately, the time ran out before I could put you in it lol.

And also, brandon I do thank you for your reports, but try to keep / understand them in a little context. It's not that people are abuseing sometimes, its that things are taken out of context that was said or done before / after you left (as in this case).

And as for LOLWUT's rageing I can sympathize becuase there has been so many reports, so many QQ's, and so many RAGEEEEEEEEEEeeee'ssss that I've been going in there PERSONALLY just to enforce rules when people aren't in there. My general punishment? insta kick / ban. Depends on my mood.

The fact of the matter is that there's entirely too many kids that intentionally rule break / don't listen to the admins that people rage quite (mostly admins) because the sheer will power / man power needed to get the server back under control is tremendous. So tensions are naturally high due to a lot of factors already in play. So when things get misconstrued, misunderstood, or taken out of context people rage. Now, mind you, that is not to say it's an excuse but rather just a statement of "ICWUTUDIDTHERE" or "I can relate to that."

Hence is why I'm not going to enforce anything here. There's not much I can do because I understand both sides of the story. And each side has it's own valid reason, but each canceling the other out.

The only thing I can really say here is that if everyone were to attempt to enforce the rules / instruct players to play BY the rules, then the BB world would probably be a better place, and tensions on both sides wouldn't be so high.

Good day.

Smile
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:00 pm

Agreed I love lolwut
    brandon
    Forum Member

Steam Name : No information.

Post by brandon Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

LOLWUT was raging as you read in text. I came in with 10secs left on the prep time. He MOST LIKELY had me confused with auo who spells his name similar to mine.

I recorded your administrative member abusing his powers, showing disrespect and cursing.
    It is disappointing he has gain a sort of immunity due to his contribution to your community. If he said sorry, I would not have brought up an admin abuse case. After I told him to go to the forums b/c I recorded him, he IMMEDIATELY left the server.

I understand it was a misunderstanding although LOLWUT's rage and lack of controlling his anger is crippling.

P.S. I am 19, and experienced in multiple communities. I am a regular in Base Builder and this ruined my gaming for the night. To know nothing was done is ridiculous. It's a game, so don't take it out on an innocent player.

[N]ations Head Admin out -- scratch scratch
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Sat 29 Jan 2011, 3:24 am

*sigh* brandon,

This is the last time I'm going to listen to you whine about how people have immunity.

What would you have me do? I already said what I said, I talked to LOLWUT, and as I stated, understand both sides of the story. And yes, no one cares about you being admin on what ever other servers.

Shit happens, we talked about it, it's over. Do you want me to remove his admin? What?

I'm not going to take your ridicule for my decisions a second time. Either you can accept the fact that I totally understand both sides of the story, and the situation wont happen again, or you can just gtfo. Either way, I'm happy.

I really don't want to hear any more about "how you would have done it differently," because franky, I don't care. If you don't like the way things are ran around here, leave.

I don't want to ban your forum account.

Good day.
    squareknot20
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse Banhammer
    ill just leave this here.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Sat 29 Jan 2011, 4:43 pm

brandon is Dave
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Sat 29 Jan 2011, 5:33 pm

squareknot20 wrote:[PCSHOP] LOLWUT admin abuse Banhammer
    ill just leave this here.

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD TO THAT!!!!!!!
    Sorablade
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade Sun 30 Jan 2011, 12:37 am

Anon wrote:*sigh* brandon,

This is the last time I'm going to listen to you whine about how people have immunity.

What would you have me do? I already said what I said, I talked to LOLWUT, and as I stated, understand both sides of the story. And yes, no one cares about you being admin on what ever other servers.

Shit happens, we talked about it, it's over. Do you want me to remove his admin? What?

I'm not going to take your ridicule for my decisions a second time. Either you can accept the fact that I totally understand both sides of the story, and the situation wont happen again, or you can just gtfo. Either way, I'm happy.

I really don't want to hear any more about "how you would have done it differently," because franky, I don't care. If you don't like the way things are ran around here, leave.

I don't want to ban your forum account.

Good day.
    I so understand why Anon is a head now hes always calm most of the time and always solve the situation in a nice and correct way:o Yet idk how I use to fought him now hes awsome <3333 btw agreed
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Thu 17 Feb 2011, 5:37 am

and funny now LOLWUT is a freaking pwnage admin in TWO PCSHOP SERVERS! *although that damn grab shit in BB is his favorite thing to do... SLUT!*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:40 am