PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Some Suggestions Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Some Suggestions EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Some Suggestions EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Some Suggestions EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Some Suggestions EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Some Suggestions EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Some Suggestions EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Some Suggestions EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Some Suggestions EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Some Suggestions EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Some Suggestions EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Some Suggestions EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Some Suggestions EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Some Suggestions EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Some Suggestions EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+2
LOLWUT
tjmonk15
6 posters

Some Suggestions

tjmonk15
    Forum Member

Steam Name : TJMonk

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post by tjmonk15 Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:10 pm

1) Let players pick up dropped weapons. With constant respawning, limited ammo and a potential (an expectation) of some players living for a while (Look at number of kills for some of the later kill streaks) This is a must! The limited ammo in MW2 only works because you can pick up other users weapons. This will also solve the weapon imbalance issue, because you can pick up any weapon that is dropped.

2) Make the radius to capture flags a little bit bigger. Right now, you have to be on top of it, completely in the open to capture it. In MW2 this is ok cause you can go prone and blend with dead bodies, does NOT work in CS.

3) Multiple people in a Flag area should make it capture faster, this is a team game right?

4) Each friendly player in the flag capture area should be able to see the progress bar.

5) If the person capturing the flag is killed, and there is another friendly in the area, the capture should not reset! (Again, this is a team game.)

6) Go over flag positions in maps, some are kinda badly placed for the map. Example: de_nuke, one flag outside, one in upper, one in ramp. problem is that I kept spawning in lower, kinda took a while to get back into the action.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Some Suggestions Empty Re: Some Suggestions

Post by LOLWUT Fri 07 Jan 2011, 7:17 pm

I like #1! If possible instead of letting us to pick up ANY weapon, lets say I'm level one, I find an ak47 on the ground, mine! Even though I haven't unlocked it. BUT! I say allow it with some restrictions of what we can pick up due to our level, if you can do that. =p

#2, I could somewhat agree, the pole in the middle of your screen when capturing it is mad silly and annoying.

#3, Ehhhh then it wouldn't be challenging. Thats bendable, put that one to a vote.

#4, I like that idea!

#5, Same thing as #3, not as challenging, nice thought though. maybe it could reset to half of what it currently was when the friendly unit was there?

#6, Yeah, It can be a pain in the ass personally.

For the majority of your suggestions, I'm sure a SG/Head will look into it, I'm agreeing with you for the most part though. Good ideas, I just hope they're able to be coded or whatever. Wink
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Fri 07 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

i really like number 1 really good suggestion
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Fri 07 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

The ammo question some would say is resolved by Scavenger, but then I'd say it's a false choice for a first perk. If you want to be getting the higher killstreaks, you must have scavenger, and that isn't right. Allowing pick up of dropped weapons would be an improvement, and it would definitely not defeat the purpose of the game. You would die and then be forced to have your previous weapon. Love 1.

The points of it being a team game I can't sympathize with. When I'm capping a flag point I yell at everyone else to stop camping by the flag with me but to run out and cover me. It is still a team game whether or not everyone has to be in the same area or not.

We have someone reviewing flag positions and spawns right now so look for changes on your fave maps, and a progress bar would be a very cool, flashy extra.

Appreciate the suggestions Very Happy
    Zillerz
    Zillerz
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : Zillerz3

Post by Zillerz Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:55 am

yeah for #1 add-on, dont let players DROP the weapons, only when they die or ppl gonna be feeding ak47's to ppl

EDIT: Also another suggestion, using my chuck norris approves to approved PCShop apps
    My Taylor Swift
    My Taylor Swift
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Post by My Taylor Swift Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:29 am

what first perk you use then? scavenger by far is the best first perk. its all about completing challenges to level faster. furthermore, you have a pistol use it they are very good with stopping power.
    its not poor flag placement, its the spawning placements
    tjmonk15
    Forum Member

Steam Name : TJMonk

Post by tjmonk15 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 4:47 am

My Taylor Swift wrote:what first perk you use then? scavenger by far is the best first perk. its all about completing challenges to level faster. furthermore, you have a pistol use it they are very good with stopping power.
    its not poor flag placement, its the spawning placements

I understand this, and often use my pistol. I have gotten 8+ kills with my rifle (would be more but the mod it self cause a reduction in reg :-\) and then 3+ with my pistol most lives...

I'm just saying, ( as i stopped playing for a while, and im back to lvl 15 currently i think) not having an awp/m4/ak/etc is annoying, being able to pick it up would balance things out, and would reduce the strain on ammo (when reg is automatically poor do to a large, and very fun, mod).

-Monk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:00 am