PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

oil leak Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
    oil leak EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
    oil leak EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
    oil leak EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
    oil leak EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
    oil leak EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
    oil leak EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
    oil leak EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
    oil leak EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
    oil leak EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
    oil leak EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
    oil leak EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    oil leak EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
    oil leak EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
    oil leak EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

3 posters

oil leak

add oil [no sound]
      add oil [no sound]
      Occasional Member
      Occasional Member

Steam Name : Anonymous

oil leak Empty oil leak

Post by add oil [no sound] Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:16 pm

Hello PCShop community! santa

If you DO NOT want to read all this crap, skip to the bottom for my main suggestions in bold. ..but I'd appreciate it if you did, I took the time. Neutral

It's been a while, yes? I've been playing in PCS's BB since around the 4th or 5th month of this year and I have to say that it's come a long way, structure, game play, bases and rules, and also the community. Some of you may or may not have noticed my "inactiveness" during the past few months. I left for about a month or two to concentrate on my studies in college, but in the mean time, I have been actively been in the server as an observer under alias [partially because I was unfamiliar with the change of rules]. Some if not many of you have recognized me despite my simple change in name, but then again, much of the "old" community back in May-ish is long gone.

The reason for this "oil leak" is that I'd like to expose a lot of players for who they really are, while their admins, in which they have become "buddies" with are gone. That's right, the same problems that existed in May, still linger. No present admin, no such thing as rules; that's how things work for the most part and with few exceptional players. No, I do NOT want to have admin powers or be a designated "watch-over" for the server. I was for HOV for like two weeks haha and boy, I gave rules breakers one fat piece of straight HELL [via slap] when they broke the rules even after consistent warnings. BUT there were too many breakers; therefore, being admin is more like work than playing BB. no fun like being a lifeguard [that's my job! =D]- just get paid to bitch at kids during recreation swim to "not do this and not do that! no running and whatnot." [Your work is appreciated]

I would like to suggest that admins use different names, different steam pictures, and perhaps other steam accounts to see what PCS's BB is really like. Second suggestion is to DISABLE the /admin function in-game. I'm sure you all have noticed that many players on the server constantly type "/admin" to make sure they behave when they're under supervision. Spying? Big-Brother? Maybe, but many players "ease" up on the rules when they know they won't get caught [this is why the U.S. fails]; when an admin joins while they're on a illegal base, they simply jump down as if they didn't do anything wrong [lol ever watch COPS on tv? "nah mang i didn't do anything wrong, common!"]. - slick.. owned

To the rule breakers out there, perhaps you can fool admins, but you can't fool me. Every now and then a mistake is a mistake, forgiven; but I can name off the top of my head a number of you that break the rules, lie about rules to make people jump down, claim that you're gonna ban someone, and even go as far as to help block zombies from reaching you're CT pal happily shooting away - but to go even further, you SIT right next to them and wait until your fellow hard working zombie teammates get too close and take the kill for yourself. REAL low
      This is what it looks like: || farao [<--buddies-->] Fighting || affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid [me-->] Angry "JUST KILL THAT MOFO ALREADY!"

Now I'm not saying that admins are blind to all this, but BB players, please behave.

1) I suggest to admins to go under alias to find out who stays true to the rules and who are just kissing ass.
      2) REMOVE the "/admin" function in-game.
      3) I would like players to read the last paragraph in this thread. Please don't stoop down to that level.

Thank you for reading my segment of the oil leak. Back to you in the news room, reporting here live, I'm add oil [no sound] wishing you happy holidays and a happy new year, PCShop, channel ? news. Christmass
      RadSavage
      RadSavage
      V.I.P.
      V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

oil leak Empty Re: oil leak

Post by RadSavage Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:49 pm

[no sound] provided, just add oil!

<3
      j0p@p@
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Tue 30 Nov 2010, 12:38 am

Doing away with the green chat would be great to but there is already another thread about this else where.

https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/suggestions-and-comments-f10/suggestion-about-spec-and-green-admin-chat-t2675.htm

Post by Guest Tue 30 Nov 2010, 10:11 am

the green chat is cool but most of the hackers allways type /admin before they start cheating.
      add oil [no sound]
      add oil [no sound]
      Occasional Member
      Occasional Member

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by add oil [no sound] Tue 30 Nov 2010, 5:37 pm

to j0p@p@: that was in COD:MW so I was unaware Sad but I still wanted to cover all the things I mentioned, with the addition to the green letters.

to Titan: Green chat is good for getting attention for people that don't have sound. Text is usually all the same color and is easy to ignore; green is a little easier to notice. Even with that though, there are times in which a CT is so busy shooting at times that they don't pay any attention to the green letters - including me.

Maybe there's a way for admins to select their text color in-game?

As for attention getting, OTHER than the Green letters: To my understanding, Tirant does NOT want admins to use the "black out" function to be used, like when the lights flicker on and off. Maybe, if ok's by Tirant, that function can be used as a warning or a way to signal "hey pay attention to what I [admin] have to say." and then they can state that someone's base is illegal or w/e. It doesn't have to be the black out thing, it can be anything really. Just some more suggestions / ideas. santa
      RadSavage
      RadSavage
      V.I.P.
      V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Tue 30 Nov 2010, 6:40 pm

Attention getting shouldn't be an issue. You can easily get rid of the green chat and hide the /admin so nobody knows who the admins are, and when admin needs to say something they can do it anonymously:

//Commands in the chat

First in normal say
      @ Message // This will be a tsaydown to the left on the screen
      @@ Message // This will be a csay in the middle of the sceen
      If you want the message to have a color you write:
      @g Message
      @@g Message
      g = green , r = red , b = blue y=yellow

Now in team_say
      @ Message // Only Admins can read these messages.
      // A normal player can also write this but only Admins can read it.
      // This is good if a player want to report important info to an Admin

// Commands in the console
      amx_chat // the same as @ Message in team_say
      amx_tsay // the same as @ Message in say
      amx_csay // the same as @@ Message in say
      amx_psay playername Message // say private to a player

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:04 am