PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

admin abuse report - Page 2 Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
admin abuse report - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+3
RadSavage
5150kaboom
idiealot42
7 posters

admin abuse report

idiealot42
    Forum Member

Steam Name : IDieALot

admin abuse report - Page 2 Empty Re: admin abuse report

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

ok i think kaboom is just getting cocky now. there is no best admin, and to say that you are is disrespect towards others. i will admit that i threatened to ruin that other base, but that was only because they had trapped somebody else who wanted to get into their base, a direct violation of, i think it was base builder mod rule 8, but even if you did warn me, i didnt hear you. at first i thought it was my volume was low because i had been playing l4d earlier, a much louder game, so i had volume lower. i turned it up and heard everybody just fine. EXCEPT FOR YOU. i even told you i wasn't able to hear you, you might have been warning me, but i have no way of knowing. all that i know is 2 other people heard you just fine.
    but i have said this multiple times, and i guess i do have to say it again, i'll make it so that i know you read it. ADMINS CAN TYPE MESSAGES INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. i have never met an admin who didn't warn people through that. by not warning me through that when i had already said i couldn't hear you, i was never issued a formal warning which i could use to change my actions. i rest my case
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

idiealot42 wrote:i will admit that i threatened to ruin that other base, but that was only because they had trapped somebody else who wanted to get into their base, a direct violation of, i think it was base builder mod rule 8,

I rest MY case
    idiealot42
    Forum Member

Steam Name : IDieALot

Post by idiealot42 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 9:30 pm

dont take that out of context. they violated rule 8, they didnt fix it. why should somebody get left to die just because people were too stubborn to tell either of us the rules? i did technically wreck their base, but i only moved one part so that the other person wasn't just stuck.
    besides all of this, THEY SPENT THE 5 SECONDS NEEDED TO FIX THE BASE. at least they were able to realize that it was something small enough that they could handle it. they didnt finish and ended up one piece short, so you were able to fix it. you are allowed to, more-so supposed to, so i dont have a complaint about it.
    i do have a complaint about how you freaked out when i made one small change to your base. i rose a medium wall out from the ground. honestly, that is all i did to your base. for the other base, the wall that was put on the other guy, i dropped that wall so he could stand on it and move. am i not allowed to free somebody who was directly affected by a rule violator now? and as of your base, i won't try to get into a base im not supposed to.
    but there really is a lot worse people who you should pay attention to, like people who constantly build bases with no ledge so you cant get through, more than 3 no jump squares, even fully boxed in. if you would remove the ban, you could just focus your, evidently heavy hatred onto them, instead of a guy who made a mistake just trying to help.
    one last point im not sure if i made. i supposedly ruined your base one time, so you ban me forever? thats like an execution for somebody who stole a piece of gum, or shooting someone for looking at you the wrong way. there is no justice in that, and you should not be permitted to do this.
    also, not at all involving the server's rules. don't you HAVE to do a small ban or kick, multiple times, before even considering a perma-ban? really not one way you can be permitted to do this.
    back to your previous post, you kind of treated yourself like a god, saying that you are the best admin, that tirant even worships you. well, this isn't a dictatorship, and you don't have full control. there is a board of people who have to approve and disprove bans. at this point, you don't even have a say in the topic, and should probably just ignore it before you make a second response post. im in their hands now, not yours. and if you say anything that says otherwise, than that just proves you're really, well, drunk on power.
    i know the rules now, that's the most important point of all. i will follow them and if i make a mistake, i'll just move. but if i am following the rules, i am banned, and the name of the admin that banned me is -=Kaboom5150=-, then i swear that i will not only get back on by the end of the week, but i will make sure you lose your admin so fast, ok i cant think of anything that is pretty fast, but still not extremely fast. i guess i'd say fast as a car. Chevy, not Honda. that will only sho you hold a grudge, you are extremely biased and that you just hate me.
    if im a jackass on the server, just in a bad mood, by all means, kick me for a warning, maybe an hour ban so i can calm down. but unless i am consistently bad, breaking rules, shouting vulgarly, being an overall douchebag, i do not want to see the message in my console have the word, permanent.

also, to anybody else, im sorry my posts are long and tough to read. im trying to get better about it, but, im not getting better.

Last edited by idiealot42 on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quick apology)
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Thu 11 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

Okay... let me put it this way. 1) Kaboom - I see where you're coming from. 2) Idiealot - I can see where you're coming from. 3) We're gonna call it even. Kaboom, is cool and I see your point. diealot, well I can see your point too... You'll be unbanned... but I'm sure kaboom will be keeping an ever watchful eye on you. So now that you know the rules, please follow them... you don't have the excuse of ignorance anymore. So, please everyone just get along... Kaboom more or less got his apology for your wrong doing, and you got your unban.

I'm going to lock this now. GL and HF all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:25 am