PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

BANNED? Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
BANNED? EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
BANNED? EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
BANNED? EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
BANNED? EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
BANNED? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
BANNED? EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
BANNED? EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
BANNED? EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
BANNED? EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
BANNED? EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
BANNED? EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
BANNED? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
BANNED? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
BANNED? EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+5
k1ll
Ki-Lier
Infinity
trip`
laughyguy
9 posters

BANNED?

laughyguy
    laughyguy

Steam Name : Stevetheman_7

BANNED? Empty BANNED?

Post by laughyguy Tue 05 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

Name: OG Kush [spliff]
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5545374
    Reason: never mess with other peoples base. does not matter what happenned
    Unban Time: 1 day
    Admin Name: AVATAR
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:300
    banned from: PCshop BB (68.232.164.155:27015)

I am not hear to ban an appeal really... nor am i hear to disrespect an admin.I just find it bs and annoying that i was banned. First of all I took a piece that didn't look like it was in use, so i assumed that someone just moved it there by accident. It happens, anyone can confirm that. Just in case i put a replacement where i found it.
    Further more no one said anything about losing a piece which further proves my theory of it just being moved randomly by someone.
    Just think about it, why would i purposely steal a piece, and later on say "I hate when people steal pieces" That would be hypocritical.
    Also, i have never previously stolen pieces on purpose, thus i have not been warned about a ban or warned at all. Other people, even in the same round as I, stole pieces, let alone my pieces, i didn't even have anything to replace it with, but did they get banned? no. i see it happen to people, and me, all the time. The one time i accidentally do it I get slapped with a ban, no warning, no disregard, no chance to argue my opinion. Even if it was in use i understand why people get mad, I get fucking mad too, i just spent a good 5 minutes waiting to play and my base is broken, you know what i mean?

This is very unnecessary. I am an active person at base-builder, anyone who knows or remembers me will agree that i am not the type of person to take pieces from others. I just don't do it, I'm not a hypocritical person. The only other time I was banned, by iHORE, was disregarded because again i was unable to explain. I like iHORE and i was not mad at him for it. It was a perm ban and disregarded because I was able to explain myself.

This is just me bringing attention the fact that admins should further investigate the problem before slapping a ban on someone, or at least give a warning. So maybe it is annoying to investigate and constantly be annoyed with broken bases and people complaining about broken bases, but that's the responsibility as Server Guard or admin, is it not? correct me if I'm wrong. I can survive without the game I really do not care about being unbanned today, but if it happens, that would be nice Smile Restating: Admins should at least give a warning and even better talk to the person before banning. It is not fair to people to get banned when it was a mistake, its not like i "accidentally" speed hacked. I accidentally "stole" a piece. Thus the conclusion of the post, unban me. i love the community I love you hughs
    trip`
    trip`
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : t r i p`
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964085620

BANNED? Empty Re: BANNED?

Post by trip` Tue 05 Apr 2011, 11:51 pm

wondering who AVATAR is
    especially with a 3 digit

anyways, bro it's just a day
    why don't you just pop a soda and hang with friends? (:

we'll find this avatar guy and donkeypunch him if he was wrong.
    Infinity
    Infinity
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : kokimiyoi

Post by Infinity Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:48 am

WUT you complaining about a 1day ban?
    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

Steam Name : Ki-Lier

Post by Ki-Lier Wed 06 Apr 2011, 1:59 am

@trip copy n paste fails as do logs when they show up some times and it doesnt display the full context, if you're not here to ban appeal ur 1 day ban then there is no need to rly wait for a banning admin, although i wont lock this as i personally wish to hear from the banning admin my self.
    k1ll
    k1ll

Steam Name : k1ll

Post by k1ll Wed 06 Apr 2011, 2:08 am

i dont know if it's my place to post here, but i was the one who's base got messed up. my bottom piece of my airbase was moved to where it didnt connect, and a random ramp piece was thrown into my base where i couldnt get onto it. i actually took a very short demo of me looking at that ramp peice that he threw into my base and identifying it as his. jomamas lovely voice can be heard as well, she was there. maybe it was an accident, but 2 pieces were moved and my base was unusable, and as ogkush said, it sucks to wait 5 minutes to get into your base only to find it destroyed. demo available if it's needed
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 2:20 am

Who threw the piece into your base.
    k1ll
    k1ll

Post by k1ll Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:18 am

the guy who posted this topic, ogkush
    JoM@m@
    JoM@m@

Steam Name : jOm@m@ <3

Post by JoM@m@ Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:02 am

og kush has been in the server several times... its not the first time i have seen him move others pieces.. as in this time he stuck the piece into k1ll's base and screwed k1ll.... i told k1ll before the build round was up.. so he went to check his base and seen for himself
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:41 am

The banning admin is Jopapa most likely. I've googled his steam ID before and when I placed it in my browser, the first three digits showed in bold, then the rest showed.

He's not QQing about a 3 day ban, hes just curious why he got banned. lol.
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Wed 06 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

As a regular BB player you know the rules kush and because of that you do not need warnings. Warnings are used to help new people understand there are rules and they must be followed. You know this already. As a regular BB player that knows the rules you should also know how important it is to watch what pieces you are grabbing cause if you do not you are gonna mess up peoples base.

When m@m@ is in the server and i am not i can see everything she sees which has been a very handy trick. I seen you messing up his base through her screen and looked at the piece you say you added to fix but you did not take the time to make sure it was in there good and wound up screwing k1ll base. This deserves a ban and like i said since you are a player that damn well knows the rules no warning was needed. I spend more time then about any other admin trying to give warnings and help new players learn the rules. But i will not do that for some one that knows the rules and plays all the time.

In the future watch what you grab and if you grab it on accident and decide to put it back, Take the time to put it in right not make it worse.

I have been going in ninja style a lot with all the new people coming through. Or for the players that know the rules but decide they do not matter cause there is not a admin present. So for future reference if a unknown admin banned some one good chance it was me.
    laughyguy
    laughyguy

Post by laughyguy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 5:17 pm

Infinity wrote:WUT you complaining about a 1day ban?

did you not read the fact that i said i did not care about the ban, and how i stated it is not really a ban appeal.

And jomama don't even say that. i never take anyone's pieces. That is just a bs statement. The only other time i remember MOVING someones piece was by accident, and i even put the exact piece back, and in the exact place.
    Still, jomama that was not a necessary comment...

And okay, yeah yeah thank you for clarifying. I didn't think about warnings just being for the new players but whatever.

But again, it was just that one time i have EVER purposely taken someones piece, and it still was not specifically to ruin a base. Another reason to me it looked like it was not being used was because of my angle, it just looked like a needed piece, even after i took it, it looked connected and jump able. Sorry k1ll.

Everything was just a miss-understanding and the result was k1ll's base being ruined, and i being banned for a very good reason.

And as always LOLWUT understands everything ahaha... <3
    laughyguy
    laughyguy

Post by laughyguy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm

k1ll wrote: my bottom piece of my airbase was moved to where it didnt connect, and a random ramp piece was thrown into my base where i couldnt get onto it.

Sorry if im reading this incorrectly, but as i recall you were using the vertical pieces to build up for an airbase... if you're saying that the vertical piece was the one gone and that i threw in a ramp, this is completely fucked up.
    The piece i took was one of the LONG horizontal ones, hence why it looked unused. Thus if i'm reading this correctly, This is a huge misunderstanding...

See i threw the ramp there because where the horizontal piece was the EXACT place i threw the ramp aha, i wasnot sure if you needed it to get higher so that is why i threw the ramp there, just in case. I hope this is the fact because i really do not want to be accused as a base breaker...

Let me see the demo please <3
    k1ll
    k1ll

Post by k1ll Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

all the demo shows is me looking at my base and showing my pieces, then looking at the ramp and showing your name on it. it's obviously blocking my way up into the base. it's not a big deal. if you want to see the demo tell me how you want it sent, but you pretty much admitted to the ramp, and thats all it shows.
    laughyguy
    laughyguy

Post by laughyguy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

yeah yeah, i just wanted to see which piece was gone... because if it was the white vertical piece than it was not me. I just want the satisfaction of knowing it was me or not.
    You can clarify though. Which piece was gone ?
    k1ll
    k1ll

Post by k1ll Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

my bottom piece of the airbase was moved to where it didn't connect. that didn't make the airbase unusable, but the ramp did. jomama told me on mic that my bottom piece wasn't connected so i fixed it really quick and saw the ramp. it could have been someone else who moved my piece, but it was connected when i first put it down... i dont think the demo shows this. uh it was a wide vertical piece.
    laughyguy
    laughyguy

Post by laughyguy Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

Lol okay
    so my ramp made it unusable, so i broke the base.
    But i did not move the wide vertical piece, just to clarify. OKAY
    TOPIC LOCKED Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content