PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+5
Tirant
JIRK
Fuzzy Bear
RadSavage
RasKal<3
9 posters

[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes

RasKal<3

Steam Name :

[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes Empty [Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes

Post by RasKal<3 Sun 27 Mar 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm keep it short. Rules are a bit outdated. We need to revise it.

Example:
    Limit the number of blocks a base entrance can have.
    Limit the amount of total blocks a base can have.
    No Mic Spam / Music
    No impersonation

Example:
    Damage lowered on all guns
    Prices for all guns increased

If approved, I'll do a full example rule booklet.

Either say a yes or no and why. I say yes to revising the outdated rules. Makes the full server more fun for everyone. Even new people.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes Empty Re: [Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes

Post by RadSavage Sun 27 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

I see little reason for any of these but I'd entertain discussion if you gave some reasons.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

[Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes Empty Re: [Suggestion] Live Rule Booklet / Price Changes

Post by Fuzzy Bear Sun 27 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm

LOL YOU WANT TO LOWER THE DAMAGE AND GUNS PRICES TO INCREASE you are out of your mind.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Sun 27 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:LOL YOU WANT TO LOWER THE DAMAGE AND GUNS PRICES TO INCREASE you are out of your mind.

Very much agreed. And the number of blocking in a trick entrance only shows more skill. You are sounding like Killer_lord who wants to ban the tunnels that use trick entrances cuz they require skill. haha <3
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Sun 27 Mar 2011, 10:45 pm

I'm thinking of the new players. People that just came into the servers. I can care less If none is changed.

I have Auto / Awp / Ak / Shotty / credits
    I can make bases
    I can make entrances
    I can get into any base

I have no reason to complain. These changes will not affect me or effect me at all. I'm merely expressing these changes for the benefit of new comers and make the server more even. For T and CT.

Look what happened when I tried to make up rules to fix tree houses. Cam and Gomer reacted with rage and told me not to make up rules.

Few months later, look at the server rules now. It got implemented and they are no longer admins. I only do what benefits PCSHOP and the server's players. I do not do it for myself. Read it over and think about it. If this is denied, so be it.

Gee Gee
    Tirant
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

Post by Tirant Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:27 am

It's VERY annoying managing a max number of blocks for bases.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:02 am

Very true tirant, raskal new comers will learn like we all did and get some skills after some time, in my opinion the credits needed for guns right now are already a little hard like 25000 for an m4 LOL and when speaking about the max number of pieces each base should have like tirant said it would be really difficult to track its already hard trying to enforce rules when there are 4 - 5 rule breakers and people saying ban this or ban that cause i stick to the rule that if the admin doesnt see what happend he cant just slay/kick/ban cause sometimes people say it was someone who did it but then it turns out to be someone else. I dont know if i make my self clear on that but yeah things like that would need time for an admin to track.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:49 am

i honestly Love that raskel is not apart of gomer/nitsu i gotta congratz u on that, i dont think the guns need to be anymore expensive because the Achivements dont give much espically if the gun damage is lowered. I noticed when u used ur autosniper u couldnt kill 1 zombie in a clip which is a bad sign for me because i want it. if anything the Achivments should give u more Credits so people stay longer. new comers worry about credits and building bases with the best the most. If they head for the easist Achivements they get around 700 credits which isent alot to start out with thats decent enough to get me threw weeks of credits though all they have to do is think about what gun does the damage and what pistol slows them down the most.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:12 am

Actually. I'm agreeing with Raskal...Rules have been out dated and need to be revamped. I've been QQing about the rules for the past month. I'll help you revamp the rules raskal.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:23 am

Newcomers are always hit in the face by the shit ton of rules. Every time there are new people in the server I know because all the kids start screaming OMG 3 PER BASE OMG BASE IS TOO LONG OMG OMG OMG. I have to pull them aside and tell them about every single little rule they're breaking.

Too many rules = barrier of entry for new people. Just have the rules that you need to play the game.

Again if you have any arguments for any of these rules I may support them but I still see no point.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:45 am

Possibley we can reformat all of the rules? because some of them arnt needed
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:05 am

Tirant - It's VERY annoying managing a max number of blocks for bases.

This is really intended towards base entrances and tree houses. Perhaps limiting the stairs and limiting the ground base entrances. Now everyone will have enough pieces and It's easier for Admins to correct the base.

Fuzzy Bear - Very true tirant, raskal new comers will learn like we all did and get some skills after some time, in my opinion the credits needed for guns right now are already a little hard like 25000 for an m4 LOL and when speaking about the max number of pieces each base should have like tirant said it would be really difficult to track its already hard trying to enforce rules when there are 4 - 5 rule breakers and people saying ban this or ban that cause i stick to the rule that if the admin doesnt see what happend he cant just slay/kick/ban cause sometimes people say it was someone who did it but then it turns out to be someone else. I dont know if i make my self clear on that but yeah things like that would need time for an admin to track.

All Tirant said was. "It's VERY annoying managing a max number of blocks for bases." In that case, there's always Active admins that will enforce the rules. Most new comers sees a impossible base or a hard base. In return, they either leave or start doing something impossible. 4 bases with hard entrances with deagle = Zombie lose. With M4 = Zombie Lose. With AK = Zombie lose. With shotty = lose. The teams are uneven and the damage output is too much. I hear it plenty of times. They complain thinking admins can't see. We see clearly and we will take actions. Rule breaking will result in punishment. With all the new commands implemented by Tirant. Crowd control can't be any easier. One rule breaker result in 10people telling him or her the rules. So It works out, as long as the admin tries hard to spread the rule to normal active players.

Killer - i honestly Love that raskel is not apart of gomer/nitsu i gotta congratz u on that, i dont think the guns need to be anymore expensive because the Achivements dont give much espically if the gun damage is lowered. I noticed when u used ur autosniper u couldnt kill 1 zombie in a clip which is a bad sign for me because i want it. if anything the Achivments should give u more Credits so people stay longer. new comers worry about credits and building bases with the best the most. If they head for the easist Achivements they get around 700 credits which isent alot to start out with thats decent enough to get me threw weeks of credits though all they have to do is think about what gun does the damage and what pistol slows them down the most.

I have nothing against those 2. I just find it amusing that.. At the ERA, only active admin was me and J0p. Yet, without any knowledge of in-game server progress. They would directly confront me about my actions. If your not in the server and time progresses. Things need to be revamped. You can't possibly play with loose broken outdated rules. This is why, I used them as examples. Furthermore guns are pretty high in damage, in my view. As for the auto snipe. Whenever I use it, I aim for the body. Headshot is easy kill and will only make them not want to try the base. A hard entrance + auto - solo = Win. Also, T Auto-Snipe isn't as strong as CT Auto-Snipe. This is why CT Auto-Snipe is 50k, not 25kcredit. Pistol - Deagle Rifle - Auto>M4>AK>Shotty

LOLWUT - Actually. I'm agreeing with Raskal...Rules have been out dated and need to be revamped. I've been QQing about the rules for the past month. I'll help you revamp the rules raskal.

A admin playing in a server enough knows when a server's rule need to be updated. While it's fun to kill, it's boring to die. Furthermore, it's boring for people that don't know what to do. You played with me yesterday. All I did was put 3 blocks in my entrance. That stopped almost all the zombies. Any zombie that manage to get in, we let them get to middle before shooting. A regular base without a entrance is already hard with all the OP weapons. + Entrance = Lop-sided win? Yes
    Fair for Zombie? No
    Fun for zombie? No
    Easy win for me and LOLWUT as CT? Yes

Newcomers are always hit in the face by the shit ton of rules. Every time there are new people in the server I know because all the kids start screaming OMG 3 PER BASE OMG BASE IS TOO LONG OMG OMG OMG. I have to pull them aside and tell them about every single little rule they're breaking.

Too many rules = barrier of entry for new people. Just have the rules that you need to play the game.

Again if you have any arguments for any of these rules I may support them but I still see no point.

There's plenty of active admins to go around. Rules are meant to be enforce. When you have the rules set in motion. One rule breaker = 20people shouting the correct rule. Thus the rule breaker gets warned + learns the rule. Also the additional of forum + simple(in my mind) rules are easier to explain and put into effect. There's never enough rules, but only how you write them. There's never enough admins, but one or two will always be sufficient. As there's already one or two active admins in the server always.

j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

limiting number of pieces for air bases is not a good plan cause some maps are tall and you need a lot of pieces to even reach the top. I honestly feel the rules are pretty solid as they are and there is no need to change them at this point. Yes it is hard for new members but besides the fact this is home of BB it is the only pro like BB server i have found and that is something that sets us apart from other servers. Any other BB server i have been has little rules and no admins to push what rules there are. I think that if people want a good and pro BB server to play this is the place for them. If the want a easy BB there are plenty of servers to go and play. We get new people in the server and probably two out of ten will be willing to follow the rules and take the time to learn them once they realize we have a strict set of rules. The rest either do not speak English or just want to do what they want.

As far as the guns i have seen humans get raped with even the strongest gun so not so sure they need a change either.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

RasKal<3 wrote:
    Tirant - It's VERY annoying managing a max number of blocks for bases.

This is really intended towards base entrances and tree houses. Perhaps limiting the stairs and limiting the ground base entrances. Now everyone will have enough pieces and It's easier for Admins to correct the base.

Fuzzy Bear - Very true tirant, raskal new comers will learn like we all did and get some skills after some time, in my opinion the credits needed for guns right now are already a little hard like 25000 for an m4 LOL and when speaking about the max number of pieces each base should have like tirant said it would be really difficult to track its already hard trying to enforce rules when there are 4 - 5 rule breakers and people saying ban this or ban that cause i stick to the rule that if the admin doesnt see what happend he cant just slay/kick/ban cause sometimes people say it was someone who did it but then it turns out to be someone else. I dont know if i make my self clear on that but yeah things like that would need time for an admin to track.

All Tirant said was. "It's VERY annoying managing a max number of blocks for bases." In that case, there's always Active admins that will enforce the rules. Most new comers sees a impossible base or a hard base. In return, they either leave or start doing something impossible. 4 bases with hard entrances with deagle = Zombie lose. With M4 = Zombie Lose. With AK = Zombie lose. With shotty = lose. The teams are uneven and the damage output is too much. I hear it plenty of times. They complain thinking admins can't see. We see clearly and we will take actions. Rule breaking will result in punishment. With all the new commands implemented by Tirant. Crowd control can't be any easier. One rule breaker result in 10people telling him or her the rules. So It works out, as long as the admin tries hard to spread the rule to normal active players.

Killer - i honestly Love that raskel is not apart of gomer/nitsu i gotta congratz u on that, i dont think the guns need to be anymore expensive because the Achivements dont give much espically if the gun damage is lowered. I noticed when u used ur autosniper u couldnt kill 1 zombie in a clip which is a bad sign for me because i want it. if anything the Achivments should give u more Credits so people stay longer. new comers worry about credits and building bases with the best the most. If they head for the easist Achivements they get around 700 credits which isent alot to start out with thats decent enough to get me threw weeks of credits though all they have to do is think about what gun does the damage and what pistol slows them down the most.

I have nothing against those 2. I just find it amusing that.. At the ERA, only active admin was me and J0p. Yet, without any knowledge of in-game server progress. They would directly confront me about my actions. If your not in the server and time progresses. Things need to be revamped. You can't possibly play with loose broken outdated rules. This is why, I used them as examples. Furthermore guns are pretty high in damage, in my view. As for the auto snipe. Whenever I use it, I aim for the body. Headshot is easy kill and will only make them not want to try the base. A hard entrance + auto - solo = Win. Also, T Auto-Snipe isn't as strong as CT Auto-Snipe. This is why CT Auto-Snipe is 50k, not 25kcredit. Pistol - Deagle Rifle - Auto>M4>AK>Shotty

LOLWUT - Actually. I'm agreeing with Raskal...Rules have been out dated and need to be revamped. I've been QQing about the rules for the past month. I'll help you revamp the rules raskal.

A admin playing in a server enough knows when a server's rule need to be updated. While it's fun to kill, it's boring to die. Furthermore, it's boring for people that don't know what to do. You played with me yesterday. All I did was put 3 blocks in my entrance. That stopped almost all the zombies. Any zombie that manage to get in, we let them get to middle before shooting. A regular base without a entrance is already hard with all the OP weapons. + Entrance = Lop-sided win? Yes
    Fair for Zombie? No
    Fun for zombie? No
    Easy win for me and LOLWUT as CT? Yes

There's plenty of active admins to go around. Rules are meant to be enforce. When you have the rules set in motion. One rule breaker = 20people shouting the correct rule. Thus the rule breaker gets warned + learns the rule. Also the additional of forum + simple(in my mind) rules are easier to explain and put into effect. There's never enough rules, but only how you write them. There's never enough admins, but one or two will always be sufficient. As there's already one or two active admins in the server always.

Boost the Jumper, Fast, and Tanker zombies max health by 500. It should be fine indeed....It was pretty hard for those zombies to break through our rape face base.

@Rad/Jop - What I meant by me helping revamp the rules is making 'minor' changes. Nothing big to change the gameplay/make beginners QQ.
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Post by j0p@p@ Mon 28 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Your talking about making BB easier for new members but easier means it will get boring quicker. Gaming is fun cause it is challenging and the more challenging it is the longer it is interesting. Got to be careful making it too easy cause then regular members will get bored and we will lose them. I do not like the thought of possibility losing our regular members to make it easier for the new members.

I do agree with beefing up those zombies some cause they are wimps and like you said easy to take down. i would give more like 1k more health that will make builders work for it. I would also make some of the admin zombies purchasable with credits and that would help too i think.

But i still see no need to change the rules from what they are. And if there are rule changes i would really like to see my suggestion be implemented so people will want to come to forums to read them. When i got the other rules added it was really hard getting them to stick with people at first especially since it was not long after raskal left and i was alone in trying to get people to learn them to start. And yes the rules that got added where originally from raskal and tirant. They were needed cause air bases were really taking off and people were making these messed up bases cause they could not grasp that they had the same rules as a ground tunnel.

Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Mon 28 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

I'd like someone to take the time to give their version of an "Updated" list and submit it for consideration/flameing.

I'm willing to look at them, but don't think I'm committing to anything.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

Anon wrote:I'd like someone to take the time to give their version of an "Updated" list and submit it for consideration/flameing.

I'm willing to look at them, but don't think I'm committing to anything.

ITS SPELED FLAMING YOU FUCKING IDIUT!
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:23 pm

lulz.
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

I already did. I sent the partial finished edit to Tirant.
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Anon Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

Shoulda sent them to me.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Post by JIRK Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:47 pm

EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH ANON FIRST! DER DER DER! lol sorry i felt like being a fail troll Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:51 pm