PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

Unban Request Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Unban Request EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Unban Request EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Unban Request EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Unban Request EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Unban Request EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Unban Request EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Unban Request EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Unban Request EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Unban Request EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Unban Request EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Unban Request EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Unban Request EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Unban Request EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Unban Request EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+2
j0p@p@
KIller_Lord
6 posters

Unban Request

KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Unban Request Empty Unban Request

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 17 Mar 2011, 2:07 pm

Ban Information
    Name: [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14311385
    Reason: being too stupid to understand anything
    Ban Length: 1 day, 9 hours, 20 minutes
    Unban Time: 0:51:41 3/18/2011
    Admin Name: [PCSHOP] -=5150KABOOM=-
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1646362

Not funny
    for those that didnt know, Kaboom tryed to throw me off my base, or attemtping to kill me for no reason because i built "to close to him" by what he says but sadly i got the last laugh and grabbed/slammed him because he was fucking with me so then he got the guts to ban me for nothing.

Theres no rules stateing that u cant build a treehouse near the other players treehouse with diffrent entrances if he didnt know that he certiantly knows that now

now as for his "punishment" take away his ban Command for 1-2 weeks or ban him as long as he banned me to be exact 12-13 hrs

-----------> Killer has been here!
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] J0P@P@

Unban Request Empty Re: Unban Request

Post by j0p@p@ Thu 17 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

No it is not illegal too build too close to another base but is is kinda stupid i must say.

You really should not have been banned for that i feel and boom should go un ban you. If he does not reply in a couple hours i will un ban you.

But i suggest thinking about it a little before making a base. hey will this mess up my partners base? i think so.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 17 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

hey i made a post in here where did it go?! Deleted perhaps? Time to do some investigating..
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by j0p@p@ Thu 17 Mar 2011, 5:30 pm

I deleted it cause "crickets" and then i link to his admin abuse in COD "which is totally different and unrelated" had nothing to do with this subject. Try and reply about why you were raging and banned him when it appears that he did not break any rules.

If you go through the ban list there is more bans from boom then anyone else and most of them with BS or no reasons at all. 20 ways to deal with people and you jump on the ban button about every time.

5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 17 Mar 2011, 5:58 pm

Killer lord has proven himself to be unworthy of admin, and my link to the admin abuse post was to prove my point of this. I banned him as a result of many prior incidents in which you yourself "jopapa" had been involved in when he "killer" had argued with you and jirk about rules which he didn't seem to be clear on. As a admin you should be clear on all the rules without any excuse. The ban was a result of accumulated ignorance on killers part. I have more bans in bb because i have been admin longer than anyone else (excluding Tirant) and for you to call them BS is a slap in my face. I dare you to find a admin abuse post about me. And you won't because w/e reason i may have given in a ban for a ban, even if worded poorly or seemingly mean spirited, was for VERY GOOD REASON. It is very disappointing for me to see you "jopapa" question my actions as i have been a devout, vigilant, and fair admin since even before BB ever existed. As for me raging, I refer you to this post https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t3155-admin-abuse-killer_lord to show killer lord actually rages as apposed to my alleged rage due perhaps to the context of my conversation with killer lord after i banned him. Just cause i drilled killer a new asshole in that convo doesn't mean i was raging, i can talk shit and be calm at the same time. But small men can't understand such a concept of being able to do so.
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:20 pm

Brainwasheing people into ur lies isent going to help anything that "abuse thread" isent even abuse i let my anger get the best of me kinda like u did me yesterday but instead i had my reason why he needed banned u dont have a reason though.

you know the saying "no proof, no demo" = Unbanned!
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by j0p@p@ Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:28 pm

Like i told you in steam if you talk to killer calmly instead of raging on him he will listen. The deal between me killer and jirk had been resolved and not a issue since. All my exp with killer has shown that he can be learned so to say and takes a little patients. All you had to do is tell him killer don't base near me it pisses me off. He would have built away from you next round. If you die that round who cares?? And you can be disappointed but i am not here for your approval so it is ok.
    RasKal<3

Steam Name :

Post by RasKal<3 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm

I never had any issues with Kaboom nor have I had any issues with J0p.

Last edited by RasKal<3 on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nor have I had any issues with J0p.)
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm

kaboom is a great admin hes gotten rid of many rule breakers/cheaters/hackers in his history with pcshop and he has had very little if any admin abuse reports.

that just my opinion
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Thu 17 Mar 2011, 7:53 pm

Like i told jopapa before, he's a great admin and i wouldn't question his judgment on a ban, even if the reason given in the reason column was vague or none at all. The fact that he can't do the same for me has discouraged me greatly to the point of me considering my role here in pcShop and any future involvement, and his not caring of my approval or disappointment further concludes this. I've explained to him over and over again the reason i banned killer and he still insist on it being out of rage. He either doesn't believe me or is just as stupid, as killer is, and cannot comprehend the facts as stated to him repeatedly. And he keeps throwing his ban management title in my face.. So basically you can take your ban management title and shove it up your ass!
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

I have to side with kaboom on this one. As I posted in the abuse thread, killer has an uncanny ability to get under peoples skin and couple that with a high inferiority complex, being insecure, and a HUGE problem with authority, I can see why he got banned.

I've been just a few steps away from banning him myself, just because he won't simply shut the hell up and listen to reason. The fact of the matter is that killer just thinks he can do what he wants and say what he wants and his opinions are always the best. I can't tell you the number of times he's messaged me on steam, the forums, RUNESCAPE even, telling me how to run pcshop, or telling me that I made an non-legit ban, or someone needs to be banned / unbanned, he needed free admin, etc etc the list is literally endless. Even here, as with a TON of other posts, he has the balls to come straight out and tell us what his punishment needs to be.

As I stated before, these kinds of incidents is why I didn't want him in pcshop, and why I sure as hell didn't want him with admin.

Give a fool enough rope, and he'll hang himself.

Proof positive.

As for p@p@ and kaboom,

I understand the whole situation between that there needs to be proof etc etc, but there just comes a point where when you KNOW someone, I mean reaaaallly know someone, like we all know killer, and someone finally snaps like we all wished we could and just temp banned the guy, IMO, I can believe it. I just want to hear more of the story.
    j0p@p@
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by j0p@p@ Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

I am not trying to throw anything in your face just trying to do the position as it was described to me. I like being able to playing a role in this community and am glad to help.

I understand your reasons for what you leave as ban reasons. I do not agree with it, i believe i clear reason should be given and that way things are clear. Boom has his way of dealing with things and if head admins are good with that method then who i am to fight it. I can show you all the trust you want boom and a do trust you more then you think. I do not doubt rather you are trustworthy i doubt your methods. But like i said heads are good with it cause it has worked for a long time so i will let it go.

Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:23 pm

Well it's not that I'm ok with banning people without reasons, it's just I believe the situation that happened here.

That's all.

However, boom please try to put clear reasons from now on eh? Smile
    KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

[PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Post by KIller_Lord Fri 18 Mar 2011, 12:24 pm

i'm unbanned someone lock this

Sponsored content