PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

5 posters

Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking

JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : JIRK
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking Empty Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking

Post by JIRK Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:30 pm

In these two demos you will se brz1 (names [wCT] Niar or w/e) and Sexy Beast (named [wCT] Werdn or w/e) making bases... 1st one is one in which they allow a 3rd in... PLEASE REMEMBER THEY ARE ADMIN AND SHOULD BE SETTING AN EXAMPLE! Once i pull apart, they apparently called me a retard, as [PCSHOP]fuzzy bear heard and defended me.

http://www.filefront.com/17901950/beast

In the second Demo you will see them build two different LEGAL bases. BUT the entrances are right next to eachother, making it so that it is 3 people shooting at one group of zombies. This is why we do NOT allow 3 ppl in one base. It is to Overpowering and Difficult. This shows them BENDING the rules, making it just as difficult and overpowering as if it were 3 in one base.

http://www.filefront.com/17901963/chou-beast.dem

I have had complaints of admins not doing their job. Breaking rules cuz they have admin. Being an admin means you have responsibilities. You need to set an example by following the rules. They are not doing that. They NEED to have their admin REMOVED!

KIller_Lord
    KIller_Lord
    Forum Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] Killer_lord
    [PCSHOP] Killer_lord

Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking Empty Re: Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking

Post by KIller_Lord Sat 05 Feb 2011, 11:35 pm

100 Perecent Agree with Jirk they had theyre time and ruined it by making illegal bases not listening to pcshop members disrespecting all players includeing pcshop members/pcshop admins and they conastantly use admin to break the rules
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking Empty Re: Request Admin Removal for Rulebreaking

Post by Fuzzy Bear Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:14 am

AGREE 100% too this two only make trouble speacially beast, he told me he was going to PERM BAN me cause i took his pieces, but what really happend is that i passed by his base and someone took his piece blaming me, then i dared him to do, but he didnt answer. i have to complained about other admins too as nerdy oogabooga, this guy is sucks at being admin and abuses: for example this guy was taking peoples pieces and a guy was complaining, but all nerdy did was to laugh and say LOL all the time, he also once made a base by blocking the entrance, when the time was over and not only he blocked it just to make one, but the guy with him and himself shot at us when we couldnt get inside cause it was totally blocked. I have to say that i know that this people are the ones who pay the bills but we cant just let them do whatever they want, i swear its really annoying, even more than rule breakers, this has to stop right now. they paid for the admin but in the conditions when buying admin is that they have to make people follow the rules and dont break them either. so just check them and see it for yourselfs.

I know i dont have proof about nerdy but i am just trying to warn members from this kind of people, this is why LOLWUT and many others are tire from the server.
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Sun 06 Feb 2011, 12:29 am

i personally talked to Nerdy about him. I told him he needs to follow the rules. He is an admin that he needs to be a rolemodel for everyone else. I scolded him and told him to start following all rules and enforcing them. If he continues please notify here on Forums so he can be taken care of.

Also i would like to thank you fuzzy for your support and you keeping in touch with me about what is going on in server. Its nice to know i can have a break and know someone will message me is need be when there is trouble. He knows the rules. He abides by the rules. And he does what he can to enforce them. I would suggest we get him a SG position or at least admin. IMO he has deserved it. He messages me everytime someone is fooling around when im not in there. That is looking out for PCSHOP and its servers. That is what we need in our admins. That is what we need in our SGs.
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:40 am

Agree'd....Sadly I posted a topic to remove brz1/BEAST's admin....Shits been done or responded to. lol. Looks like no one cares. Cool.
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Sun 06 Feb 2011, 5:53 pm

LOLWUT wrote:Agree'd....Sadly I posted a topic to remove brz1/BEAST's admin....Shits been done or responded to. lol. Looks like no one cares. Cool.

Actually, their admin was removed a day or two ago by yours truly.

Cool.

Wink
    LOLWUT
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 5:55 pm

<3
    JIRK
    JIRK
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by JIRK Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:40 pm

Many thanks Anon
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Sun 06 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

Anon wrote:
    LOLWUT wrote:Agree'd....Sadly I posted a topic to remove brz1/BEAST's admin....Shits been done or responded to. lol. Looks like no one cares. Cool.

Actually, their admin was removed a day or two ago by yours truly.

Cool.

Wink

If you did, tirant must of put them back cause yesterday those 2 were on the server and had admin.
    Anon
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon Mon 07 Feb 2011, 1:11 am

Actually fuzzy, that would have been Cam.
    We had our little spit as you can read here if you want: https://pcsgaming.forumotion.com/t3022-chou#40657

But, it's over now and they have lost their admin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 10:13 am