PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

K ive neglected you guys long enough. Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
K ive neglected you guys long enough. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+2
Dave
Gomer Pyle
6 posters

K ive neglected you guys long enough.

Gomer Pyle
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

K ive neglected you guys long enough. Empty K ive neglected you guys long enough.

Post by Gomer Pyle Mon 26 Apr 2010, 4:11 am

Ok so I used to team with Bright, and Era among other players. If you didnt know I have a vast knowledge about strats and everything scrim related, nades, timing, tendencies and tricks. I used to spend a lot of time watching demos and learning. Since CAL died, ive slowed down, but i still have this vast knowledge. Time for me to share. I still scrim semi regularly with ex cal-m people, so im not here blowing smoke.

anyone interested in scrims. watch some demos of OLD cal i. im talking like 3-4 years ago old. you probably wont even be able to view them iwth viewdemo, you'll have to use playdemo. they are archived at gotfrag. i say cal-i and not pro demos, cuz in the cal I demos they use in game sometimes so you can hear what they were thinking.

if you want a sweet as demo, watch 3D vs coL on inferno. its the first year that coL won, not sure which season, google it. FUCKING BEST CS MATCH EVAR. be sure to pay attention to the 2nd round. watch what the Ts do and watch rambo get his shit rocked.

in the meantime ill leave you with this. sweet strat and some cool music.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6B-9OINDpE
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

K ive neglected you guys long enough. Empty Re: K ive neglected you guys long enough.

Post by Dave Mon 26 Apr 2010, 4:19 pm

Nice, I'll be sure to ask you next time we scrim! We've been doing it almost every night I believe.
    Gomer Pyle
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

K ive neglected you guys long enough. Empty Re: K ive neglected you guys long enough.

Post by Gomer Pyle Tue 27 Apr 2010, 3:03 am

Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:07 am

Gomer how was that new scrim server last night? I heard it spiked while I was messing with the box, but other than that, how was it?
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 6:51 pm

Dave wrote:Gomer how was that new scrim server last night? I heard it spiked while I was messing with the box, but other than that, how was it?

It did spike. There is AMX Mod on the server which needs to go. It registered pretty well in my opinion.

WHY THE FUCK IS AMX MOD ON THERE!?! haha lol! facepalm
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:34 pm

Oh shoot, you're right!

It will be fixed on map change.
    Infinity
    Infinity
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : kokimiyoi

Post by Infinity Tue 27 Apr 2010, 10:12 pm

Just amx_off on lo3, not too hard.
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 10:29 pm

Infinity wrote:Just amx_off on lo3, not too hard.

Yeah but the plugin itself will make the registration of the server decrease. Essentially bottling the server and making it worse. So by taking it off removes that. And if we were to do leagues its not legal to have on the server.
    Gomer Pyle
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Gomer Pyle Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

yes remove it all together. amx_off in the lo3 is dumb, cuz the other team comes in types /rank and sees amx on. then leaves. amx on a scrim server = nub.

its hard to judge the server when you spike. as for actually teamplay. people seriously need to watch demos. also watch frag vids. they get you pumped up and make you want to imitate them, indirectly helping you improve.
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:22 am

Yeah I totally disabled amxmod on that server. I did a shot4shot against blaze and one against mcgrip to test the reg lol... You guys should see the demos! Razz
    mcgRIP
    mcgRIP
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Post by mcgRIP Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:25 am

Gomer Pyle wrote:Ok so I used to team with Bright, and Era among other players. If you didnt know I have a vast knowledge about strats and everything scrim related, nades, timing, tendencies and tricks. I used to spend a lot of time watching demos and learning. Since CAL died, ive slowed down, but i still have this vast knowledge. Time for me to share. I still scrim semi regularly with ex cal-m people, so im not here blowing smoke.

anyone interested in scrims. watch some demos of OLD cal i. im talking like 3-4 years ago old. you probably wont even be able to view them iwth viewdemo, you'll have to use playdemo. they are archived at gotfrag. i say cal-i and not pro demos, cuz in the cal I demos they use in game sometimes so you can hear what they were thinking.

if you want a sweet as demo, watch 3D vs coL on inferno. its the first year that coL won, not sure which season, google it. FUCKING BEST CS MATCH EVAR. be sure to pay attention to the 2nd round. watch what the Ts do and watch rambo get his shit rocked.

in the meantime ill leave you with this. sweet strat and some cool music.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6B-9OINDpE

Not everyone knows me as era, you should say mcgRIP lol.
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:14 pm

Personally I would watch fnatic, SK, EG, fX, mTw, na`vi demos from now then demos from 2006-2007. The strats are more innovative and up to date.
    dez
    dez
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : dez

Post by dez Wed 28 Apr 2010, 2:56 pm

Personally, I used to watch tidal watch fnatic, SK, EG, fX, mTw, na`vi demos from 2006-2007. According to him, the strats were more innovative and up to date.
    Gomer Pyle
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Gomer Pyle Thu 29 Apr 2010, 4:56 am

nonononono. thats not the point tidal. i said watch old cal-i becuase they use in-game voice communcation. after all cal-i is online, where as most pro matches are LAN. in-game allows you to hear them. One demo comes to mind a "Co ::" (confederacy) demo. I bascially learned how to play cpl_strike, cuz in that game the leader was raging at his team about strats that were failing. really taught me a lot.

watching demos of pros is good, but you lose touch with what going on, especially if you have NO clue what the intention of the team is. like i could watch it and understand the intentions of certain flashes, timing, etc. but i doubt anyone who doesnt have a lot of xp will understand.

and strats nowadays are far less "innovative" since everyting is done before and there are no new official LAN competition maps, just d2, nuke, ferno and train, over and over and over again. back then they were actually coming up with shit.
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:37 am

dez wrote:Personally, I used to watch tidal watch fnatic, SK, EG, fX, mTw, na`vi demos from 2006-2007. According to him, the strats were more innovative and up to date.

Like... Through his bedroom window? =]
    dez
    dez
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : dez

Post by dez Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:25 pm

No Dave... more like in his closet...
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 7:31 pm

dez wrote:No Dave... more like in his closet...

I threw a cookie in there but i guess you didn't want it. Hope you're comfortable with my 50+ pairs of shoes. Oh, and if you could.. please don't squish my forces. Thanks. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:23 pm