PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Membership and Admin Info. Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
Membership and Admin Info. EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Membership and Admin Info. EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Membership and Admin Info. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Membership and Admin Info. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Membership and Admin Info. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Membership and Admin Info. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

2 posters

Membership and Admin Info.

SytremeLaker
    SytremeLaker
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Steam Name : SytremeLaker
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sytremelaker

Membership and Admin Info. Empty Membership and Admin Info.

Post by SytremeLaker Fri 25 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

Just a quick heads up for those of you who were wondering about the admin services that will be available on the server. This should clarify some things up. Please note that the following is in regards towards the CoD server although this may apply to all servers in the future.
    The server will offer both a membership-type package and an admin package. Membership and admin are not the same. The differ in their commands and roles.

Membership will give those who purchase it unique commands access to features that would otherwise be unobtainable. These features will be strictly non-moderator commands; the point of the membership is to extend additional features of the mod to those who wish to get more out of it. Although I haven't finished creating all the membership features/commands just yet, some of its planned features are listed below:

• Rope (not hook, requires more coordination IMHO)
    • Multijump
    • Member-only perks (will come as a separate menu, extending the total perk count for members to four)
    • Member-only classes
    • Unique weapons provided by Weapon Mod
    • A variety of in-game /command stuff

Membership will go for $5 a month with multi-month discount purchases being a probable.

Admin
    on the other hand, will not be the same admin as in the BF2 (which need some fixing). Admin powers will be strictly for moderator purposes and will have very few 'fun' commands as I'm trying to hold true to the definition of administration. Admin will also be offered exclusively to PC Shop members as I feel that their commitment to the Community will prevent them from abusing their commands (although I may be proven wrong). Admin will come with the usual admin commands (UAIO being a likely probable) you'd expect to see admin have. Admin will go for $5 a month although admin may be combined with the membership offer for a combined reduced price.

In regards to Server Guards, there will be a maximum of three server guards per server (subject to change in relation to the size of the Community) and all/most decisions concerning server guards will be handled by Dave (if he agrees to do so, of course). Normal PC Shop Members will, however, be given a limited number of moderator-type commands such as Gag and Kick upon personal request. These may be revoked at anytime if seen fit.

On a final note, this process will likely become universal for all official PC Shop servers; this does not include externally-owned servers unless their respective owners see this process fit to be included in their own servers. But for now, this will only be seen on the CoD server for the time being, kind of like a trial experiment.

Oh, and most imporantly Cavs (22-Cool @ Lakers (23-4) today. If Lakers lose, I might not be on in a while Membership and Admin Info. Icon_cry But what are the chances of that Membership and Admin Info. Icon_biggrin
    mrgunman
    mrgunman

Steam Name : Oakboi510

Membership and Admin Info. Empty Re: Membership and Admin Info.

Post by mrgunman Mon 17 Jan 2011, 2:00 am

haha i wish i can pay for memeber Fun i be so strong

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm