Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

Log in

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server


    BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Share
    avatar
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    Gender : Male Posts : 250
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Age : 34
    Location : Orlando, FL
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

    BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 5:26 am

    Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13

    so i was banned for stating that anon is INACTIVE, which HE IS, and im a regular, yet u wont ban hackers on the word of admin and shit, but ull ban regulars on personal vendettas ? i expect to be unbanned and when i am well see if anon bans the person who unbans me, well see who really wants this server to succeed or to fail
    avatar
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

    Gender : Male Posts : 462
    Join date : 2009-06-25
    Location : OC, California

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by 5150kaboom on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:22 am

    Dude, Anon, lol .. This isn't something i wanted to kick off the pcshop revival with.. I'm ||< this close to putting a real effort into getting the servers and community back on some sort of track and we could use all the help we can get. If all goes well i want to be able to count on you bro. Now Cmon.... unban this guy and get some rest.. You know you're just cranky from all that lack of sleep. Poor guys getting worked to the bone.
    avatar
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

    Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    Gender : Male Posts : 724
    Join date : 2009-10-29
    Age : 30
    Location : Lacey, Washington
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 3:14 pm

    ill look in to this at some point if anon hasnt already unbanned him


    ________________
    LJ: 253.4 BhopLJ: 245.1 CJ: 265.2
    PhooGi | tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    R.I.P. PhooGi | Dr0psys
    avatar
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

    Gender : Male Posts : 1320
    Join date : 2009-12-20

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

    vandalen wrote:Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13

    so i was banned for stating that anon is INACTIVE, which HE IS, and im a regular, yet u wont ban hackers on the word of admin and shit, but ull ban regulars on personal vendettas ? i expect to be unbanned and when i am well see if anon bans the person who unbans me, well see who really wants this server to succeed or to fail

    I'm against him getting unbanned.

    As said before in many topics (or just my imagination), were trying our fucking best to ban the hackers. Due to Tirants/Anon's busy timetables with LIFE, we were having slight conflicts of placing admin positions in the server. I'm pretty sure were almost - and if not - finished, selecting admins for the CoD server. This way we can ban hackers now.


    ________________
    avatar
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    Gender : Male Posts : 250
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Age : 34
    Location : Orlando, FL
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:15 pm

    LOLWUT wrote:
    vandalen wrote:Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13

    so i was banned for stating that anon is INACTIVE, which HE IS, and im a regular, yet u wont ban hackers on the word of admin and shit, but ull ban regulars on personal vendettas ? i expect to be unbanned and when i am well see if anon bans the person who unbans me, well see who really wants this server to succeed or to fail

    I'm against him getting unbanned.

    As said before in many topics (or just my imagination), were trying our fucking best to ban the hackers. Due to Tirants/Anon's busy timetables with LIFE, we were having slight conflicts of placing admin positions in the server. I'm pretty sure were almost - and if not - finished, selecting admins for the CoD server. This way we can ban hackers now.

    to bad i dont hack, and how about if ur so concerned with the integrity of the server u go ban all those people brock posted demos of and i backed up, they are hacking and they r in there everyday, ur crying about a REGULAR who did nothing but climb up a wall and onto a building that myself, tony(whos ranked #1 in the server) and several other people climb ALL THE TIME, its not an exploit if ANYONE can do it, next ull cry cuz i bhop and crouch walk or cuz i quick scope when i awp, get real dude, just cuz u cant do it doesnt make it an exploit, and if youll remember NOONE was on ur side and NOONE was crying about it u were THE ONLY ONE crying about it in the game at that time, in fact people were laughin at you for having such an issue with it, and im sure if i ask them they will come on here and agree with me
    avatar
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    Gender : Male Posts : 250
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Age : 34
    Location : Orlando, FL
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

    and funny that since u banned me regulars like mustang, and phylo g and even brock(and i can name others that stopped coming in becuz of this issue) have altogther stopped goin in or gone in less, cuz they think its bs and who wants to play on a server where regulars and legit players get banned for NONSENSE and hackers r allowed to roam free undisturbed to ruin game play for others, so yeah go ahead lolwut shoot ur own server in the foot, gj "getting pcshop back"
    avatar
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

    Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    Gender : Male Posts : 724
    Join date : 2009-10-29
    Age : 30
    Location : Lacey, Washington
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm

    yes you make a valid point... however it doesnt really help your case any when all youre doing is complaining like a little school girl... you constantly are posting bitching and complaining about it... i get it you want to play in the server but whining all the time doesnt help you

    just relax breathe go outside or whatever it is you do


    ________________
    LJ: 253.4 BhopLJ: 245.1 CJ: 265.2
    PhooGi | tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    R.I.P. PhooGi | Dr0psys
    avatar
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    Gender : Male Posts : 250
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Age : 34
    Location : Orlando, FL
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:39 pm

    well tidal im posting in response to other posts, and i dont know if id call it complaining, i definitely have taken issue with it, but i will stop making posts about it, and let you sort it out then, i will put my faith inyou and kaboom and fuzzy to resolve this issue, ill leave it aloe for a few days and see what happens, just toshow the good faith i have in the server and you guys
    avatar
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

    Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    Gender : Male Posts : 724
    Join date : 2009-10-29
    Age : 30
    Location : Lacey, Washington
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

    thank you that is all i ask Smile i will let you know


    ________________
    LJ: 253.4 BhopLJ: 245.1 CJ: 265.2
    PhooGi | tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    R.I.P. PhooGi | Dr0psys
    avatar
    Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : Anonymous
    Gender : Male Posts : 856
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Kansas

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by Anon on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 7:07 pm

    Tbh?

    Here's the deali-o.

    1) I'm super busy as of late working 80+ hours a week so yeah haven't been on much lately.
    2) Don't piss off regulars and just play legitly. Idc wtf it was u were doing, if LOLWUT or any other pcshop member asks you not to do it, DON'T. No questions asked.
    3) You come off as a cocky, pompass ass who deserves a break from the server.
    4) Be careful what you do / say in the server the eyes and ears are always there. However, what they choose to report varies.
    5) Don't be stupid when someone asks you what to do or not to do by saying LOL WHO R U GONNA REPORT US TO!? ANON? TIRANT!?! THEY"RE INACTIVE LOLOLOLOLOL because it will come back to haunt you, just like this.
    6) I'll unban you in a couple days. In the mean time, don't make any more rage posts or Ill just forum ban you. I already don't have time as it is, let alone deal with more stupid-ness.


    ________________
    [PCSHOP] Head Admin







    ...Because none of us are as cruel as all of us... Expect us.
    avatar
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    Gender : Male Posts : 250
    Join date : 2010-11-11
    Age : 34
    Location : Orlando, FL
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

    ill msg u my response
    avatar
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

    Gender : Male Posts : 1320
    Join date : 2009-12-20

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

    vandalen wrote:
    LOLWUT wrote:
    vandalen wrote:Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13

    so i was banned for stating that anon is INACTIVE, which HE IS, and im a regular, yet u wont ban hackers on the word of admin and shit, but ull ban regulars on personal vendettas ? i expect to be unbanned and when i am well see if anon bans the person who unbans me, well see who really wants this server to succeed or to fail

    I'm against him getting unbanned.

    As said before in many topics (or just my imagination), were trying our fucking best to ban the hackers. Due to Tirants/Anon's busy timetables with LIFE, we were having slight conflicts of placing admin positions in the server. I'm pretty sure were almost - and if not - finished, selecting admins for the CoD server. This way we can ban hackers now.

    to bad i dont hack, and how about if ur so concerned with the integrity of the server u go ban all those people brock posted demos of and i backed up, they are hacking and they r in there everyday, ur crying about a REGULAR who did nothing but climb up a wall and onto a building that myself, tony(whos ranked #1 in the server) and several other people climb ALL THE TIME, its not an exploit if ANYONE can do it, next ull cry cuz i bhop and crouch walk or cuz i quick scope when i awp, get real dude, just cuz u cant do it doesnt make it an exploit, and if youll remember NOONE was on ur side and NOONE was crying about it u were THE ONLY ONE crying about it in the game at that time, in fact people were laughin at you for having such an issue with it, and im sure if i ask them they will come on here and agree with me

    for someone who says "I can't read", apparently you can't. I never said ONE WORD about you hacking, yet you claim I said that?.. I AM concerned with the amount of hackers in the server, too bad I NEVER HAD FUCKING ADMIN IN THAT SERVER. lmfao. I couldn't give a rats ass who climbs that mountain or not. It just doesn't make any sense where you talk back to me in an arrogant way, claiming "it's just for fun". I asked you kindly to get down yet you talk shit. Who said "I can't exploit the same rooftop?" I could. I just decide not too because it creates an unfair gameplay for beginners. Claiming yourself that you want PCSHOP to have a ressurection, have fun with that when someone the age of 12-14, can't kill anything because your a unbalanced spot. I couldn't care less if I was the only one 'crying' about it. For the people laughing at me?...It's the internet. Feel free to grab the other regulars and agree with you. Nigger.


    ________________
    avatar
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

    Gender : Male Posts : 462
    Join date : 2009-06-25
    Location : OC, California

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by 5150kaboom on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:56 pm

    Anon wrote:
    5) Don't be stupid when someone asks you what to do or not to do by saying LOL WHO R U GONNA REPORT US TO!? ANON? TIRANT!?! THEY"RE INACTIVE LOLOLOLOLOL because it will come back to haunt you, just like this.

    He said that in game?? Shit I didn't know that was him who said that.. Cmon vandalen you can't be saying stupid shit like that bro!!!!!
    avatar
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

    Gender : Male Posts : 1320
    Join date : 2009-12-20

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:10 pm

    5150kaboom wrote:
    Anon wrote:
    5) Don't be stupid when someone asks you what to do or not to do by saying LOL WHO R U GONNA REPORT US TO!? ANON? TIRANT!?! THEY"RE INACTIVE LOLOLOLOLOL because it will come back to haunt you, just like this.

    He said that in game?? Shit I didn't know that was him who said that.. Cmon vandalen you can't be saying stupid shit like that bro!!!!!

    Along the lines of that, yes.


    ________________
    avatar
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

    Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    Gender : Male Posts : 724
    Join date : 2009-10-29
    Age : 30
    Location : Lacey, Washington
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:58 pm

    ok no need in going on about it since it has been resolved... just let it go and move on


    ________________
    LJ: 253.4 BhopLJ: 245.1 CJ: 265.2
    PhooGi | tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    R.I.P. PhooGi | Dr0psys
    avatar
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

    Gender : Male Posts : 1320
    Join date : 2009-12-20

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by LOLWUT on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 2:05 am

    I wanted to end the argument earlier...Sounds good.


    ________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 24 Jan 2018, 3:34 am