Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Re: LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm

Lmao so he got banned cause you posted a ban report?

[PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

LOLWUT wrote:
    vandalen wrote:lolwut, ur cute, it wont get anywhere that im an acitve member and i get banned for bs, if thats the case then good luck gettin pcshop back if people r getting banned for personal vendettas

Why are you attempting to flame me? "Ur cute". You get banned because you talked shit to me in-game, after I asked you atleast 3 times to step down from a restricted area. Glitching outside of the map shouldn't be allowed. Yet you tear up a shit storm against me. If you think 'getting pcshop back' requires me to be at most 100% polite to scumbags like you; Think again. We don't need pricks like you to 'bring back pcshop'. This isn't a personal vendetta. I posted a ban request, it followed through in my favour. If your going to continue fucking your chances up of getting unbanned by talking fuck to me in this thread. Good luck. If you get to know me, I'm a nice guy in real-life AND online.

Next time, you should follow a couple of easy concepts:
    1) Respect everyone in the server which includes - Regulars, New comers, PCSHOP members, admins, and yourself.
    2) Don't be a smart ass and glitch out of the map and say "ITS JUST FOR FUN MAN, CHILL OUT".
    3) Stop arguing with me, and post a ban appeal. I'm done commenting here. Good day.

ur an idiot, i didnt get banned becuz of u, obviously u cant read all the posts that have been made, and lol @ id get banned for climbing on top of a building when about 4 other people do it including tony who is #1 in the server, get a grip dude, just cuz u cant get up there dont go cry about it...and i did post a ban appeal u sound like a retarded child right now whos crying over spilt milk, if u could read ud see every1 is on my side about my ban issue, ur just obviously incompetent and cant or dont read correctly
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:11 pm

and also, if i had gotten banned for "glitching" and btw learn what that means, me climbing a building ANYONE can get on top of and SEVERAL people do it isnt a glitch, its not an exploit its not anything, its game play, and IF and its not, that was the reason that shows how stupid people banning people are when brock has posted 3 ban request WITH DEMOS of REAL HACKERS and they r still in there everyday, so NO i didnt get banned for u CRYING, i got banned for other reasons and if u read the forums ud know what they are
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

vandalen wrote:id appreciate that, like i said i have nothing against anon or anyone else, i was just stating facts and ways to help get pcshop back online...offending people wasnt my intention at all

LOLWUT wrote:
    vandalen wrote:lolwut, ur cute, it wont get anywhere that im an acitve member and i get banned for bs, if thats the case then good luck gettin pcshop back if people r getting banned for personal vendettas

Why are you attempting to flame me? "Ur cute". You get banned because you talked shit to me in-game, after I asked you atleast 3 times to step down from a restricted area. Glitching outside of the map shouldn't be allowed. Yet you tear up a shit storm against me. If you think 'getting pcshop back' requires me to be at most 100% polite to scumbags like you; Think again. We don't need pricks like you to 'bring back pcshop'. This isn't a personal vendetta. I posted a ban request, it followed through in my favour. If your going to continue fucking your chances up of getting unbanned by talking fuck to me in this thread. Good luck. If you get to know me, I'm a nice guy in real-life AND online.

1) Respect everyone in the server which includes - Regulars, New comers, PCSHOP members, admins, and yourself.
    2) Don't be a smart ass and glitch out of the map and say "ITS JUST FOR FUN MAN, CHILL OUT".
    3) Stop arguing with me, and post a ban appeal. I'm done commenting here. Good day.
    Vandalen Im sorry but I have to agree with LOLWUT he knows wth hes doing. Trust me I should had been ban from Base builder a while back. I didnt know if it was wrong or not. But LOLWUT corrected me and secertly sent me messages. He knows when the extent when to start banning. Im guessing in your case your not listening for shit and he has no choice to ban you for the sake of the servers. Now shut up about post a Ban report as LOLWUT said respect admins or this will happen and yep thats it have a nice day.
    tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management
    [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:20 pm

the issue has been resolved with vandalen there is no reason to continue with the discussion of it...

LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:27 pm

vandalen wrote:
    LOLWUT wrote:

ur an idiot, i didnt get banned becuz of u, obviously u cant read all the posts that have been made, and lol @ id get banned for climbing on top of a building when about 4 other people do it including tony who is #1 in the server, get a grip dude, just cuz u cant get up there dont go cry about it...and i did post a ban appeal u sound like a retarded child right now whos crying over spilt milk, if u could read ud see every1 is on my side about my ban issue, ur just obviously incompetent and cant or dont read correctly

lololol

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

so back to business as usual...here are some of the new mods that are out and available as plug ins for mw2 mod servers...there are grenade launchers, red dot scope, aiming down the barrel/through the reddot scope, as far as ive seen about 15 new maps, new kill streak rewards, and a few other minor things like dmg done and to who you did dmg too automatically displayed upon their death or yours(not really mw2 server specific)...i think those would make GREAT add ons for the server, as i was talking to a few members about pcshop should really be on the cutting edge of these mods since it was the first mw2 server...i think if we pool our resources and use the talent and ideas of our members at our disposal there should be no trouble puttin pcshop back on the map...the mw2 mod is still a very hot mod and it draws in alot of players, people r just tired of the same old hat...we need to update it modernize it spruce it up and it should be on top again, i was also thinking maybe a rank reset every 30-60days and a reward for the top 3 every month, something like an extra 25hp for the following month or access to the terrorist auto sniper...or just maybe making it so once u max out all assault rifle kills regular and headshot and sniper rifle kills regular and headshot you get access to the auto sniper ? maybe the counter terrorist one and keep the t one for a reward ? also we need a larger server at least a 25 slot this 12 slot isnt gonna cut it if we get the server up and running and modded out and as far as i know the price difference is minimal between the 2...these are just some ideas i have to get the server going again and make it stand out, please let me know what you think and your input on the ideas
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:08 am

lets just start with the plugins you recommended i think they all sound great and if you happen to have the links to those plugins post them here, as of the reward thing for me it seems a little complicated well maybe its cause i dont know much about mw2 but since its our only server we should all put our efforts on it, i know about servers, ftp, adding plugins and i can figure out what has to be changed inside the plugin to make those rewards possible, kaboom might get the ftp but as i said in a previous post its hard to explain without looking at the thing so kaboom if you see this we maybe can use teamviewer so that i can see your computer and guide you.

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:52 am

well i made an official post in the membership application section
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 2:01 am

Fuzzy Bear wrote:lets just start with the plugins you recommended i think they all sound great and if you happen to have the links to those plugins post them here, as of the reward thing for me it seems a little complicated well maybe its cause i dont know much about mw2 but since its our only server we should all put our efforts on it, i know about servers, ftp, adding plugins and i can figure out what has to be changed inside the plugin to make those rewards possible, kaboom might get the ftp but as i said in a previous post its hard to explain without looking at the thing so kaboom if you see this we maybe can use teamviewer so that i can see your computer and guide you.

well to add the hp thing would be the same thing as giving an admin 25 extra hp i dont think it should be to hard...but i just think we should do something to reward loyal and hard players like i said reset the rankings every month and give the top 3 a reward...or something and reward people for unlocking alot of shit like i said, just things and incentives to get people to stay and come back so they feel rewarded for their hard work, kinda gotta put it out there like that to get people to commit to the server, ya know, cuz ALOT of people will come and then leave when they start gettin raped cuz its hard at first, u definitely need friends in the server or just to be a hardcore gamer to stay cuz it is discouraging at first, if they had something to work for it might help keep people around through those tough first few levels
    Editor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Editor

Post by Editor on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:54 pm

"facepalm"
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

Post by Dave on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:54 am

Here's how you put PCSHOP back on the map: Stop trying to grow your population on a 12 year old game that nobody plays anymore. Find out who here plays other games, join together and start wearing tags in those places, and still use this as the community home base. Where do you see the name "Counter-Strike" in the community title? Bring people here from other places! I can throw on a [PCSHOP] tag on PS3, I just got MW3 (I'm such a noob, I haven't gamed in a while!). My PSN name is daveman4321, and I have a mic. Lets do some Survival mode and catch up!! I think the reason people loved PCSHOP is that it's a fun crew - stop acting so depressed and go have fun gaming and bring in more people!

Holy cow, I feel like I'm being drawn back in... NOOO!!

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by eaturpye on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:15 am

Holy fuck it's Dave!

Happy belated birthday, Dave Smile
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:19 am

Ha! Wait, don't we have the same birthday? I may be thinking of someone else... Sorry man, the memory is fading in my old age. I went to go pick up my Life Alert, but I couldn't find my car on the way back :X

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Post by Rain. on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:20 pm

BadassWithAHeartOfGold. I still remember when you used that name...LOL.
    And if your birthday was recent, Happy Belated Birthday bro! Very Happy
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

lol our true leader DAVE is back, hey dave =) so well that about going to other games is not such a bad idea, we could all decide which game to focus on, and even though i dont have much games i could buy the one we all decide to play together, but only if we all play together. p.s.(i might buy a ps3 in the next couple of months)

[PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:18 pm

Lol I just read these whole 7 pages and I want to say that I love sora so much.
    In every one of his posts (except one) he mentioned me! Very Happy I feel so special.

BUT WAIT! They were all negative... ROFL and you want to know why I "supposedly" don't like you.. you constantly try to talk trash on the forums lolol. Also not to mention you want two peolpe with access to pcshop sensitive information who have a KNOWN RECORD with totally fucking up pcshop servers (BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY DID and it took Tirant and I BOTH two - three days to fix their malicious actions) So point of the matter is you really love to talk about shit you have NO idea about what's ACTUALLY going on. Not to mention you love to bitch about shit being / or had been done that actually HAD to be done for the sake of PCSHOP, but wait, you still didn't / don't know why / what actually happened do you? But you'll just keep mindlessly bitching makeing yourself look like a total retard anyway... Keep er up.

And for the record, I never once, EVER, hated you. You just constantly keep being retarded and forcing me to take action to take care of you're retarded-ness JUST LIKE THIS lol. Rofl.

Kiddies these days....

HOWEVER: Back on topic

I agree that pcshop isn't what it used to be, anyone who's been around at any point in time knows that. However, it's def no surprise things have gotten worse about tirant and I both being so busy beyond belief. I might not have time to check the forums every day but if something is going on / needs changeing / fixed by all means EMAIL me. Thats why I've been here the past few days... someone emailed me! I get them on my phone instantly so it's a great way a get a hold of me. Also, I posted here about getting steam id's so I could enable more people to take care of hackers but I only got two replies when it was such an "epidemic" leading me to believe that shit really isn't as bad as it seems or people just like to jump on the "let fucking bitch about all this bs" bandwagon but doesn't have the balls / want to do anything about it. Rather disheartening tbh. Hell I figured there would be at least 10 id's posted within 10 mins but Nope. Been two days and not one more has been posted. See what I'm saying? And you know what else? I only had ONE pm from sirv telling me shit was up when I logged on. Now, Don't misunderstand and think I'm upset with anyone because I'm not, I'm just saying wtf guys? That's all.

Overtime will be ending shortly (so they tell me) so I should be having more time to do shit / be around here soon.

As for the mean time I'll be around here more often (I'll just make time I guess) so yeah. Shit should be getting better soon with the new admins already and even better yet when I get back (hopefully within the next couple weeks).

Thanks guys for understanding / sticking around. It's greatly appreciated!

...Because none of us are as cruel as all of us... Expect us.
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

long live ANON lol, hey man i know you are busy dont worry i think we can handle it a little bit more without you, now that i have admin i will respond to all hacker reports and will play more often to make sure no hackers are playing, because there is nothing more that i hate than hackers =) fuzzy out

[PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 5:48 pm

dave comes when i mention his name... yeah i know im good like that hahaha

5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

^^ Dude you gotta mention his name more often!! Dave coming out of hiding because of a bulletin you posted mentioning his name is like the bringing of rain with a rain dance! And wait... Your name is Tidal Wave!!! Hmmm Some fishy shit going on here.. Where were you during Katrina and the capture of Osama Bin Ladden!?!? lol
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 7:24 pm

Haha yep, I saw the Dave Signal in the clouds.

[PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 8:08 pm

LOL at kabooms post

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 1:47 am

well as far as other games, i dunno it doest SAY counter strike in the name but that is a counter strike logo lol...so i think we should fix 1.6 it still is hella active and bunker down and wait for cs:go then put alot of effort into that except u cant have custom servers as far as i know for cs:go cuz of who manages all the servers and shit its not really on topic so im not gonna get into it all, but yeah, we should do a revamp of the mw2 server and wait for cs:go is my opinion, and damn people how about you go comment on my application post -_- Evil or Very Mad
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 2:31 am

Idea: I saw that some gaming clans are making iTunes Apps for their forums/website etc.. The one I tried out on my iPhone is Clan Killas Mobile. Search that up on your iPhones/Androids, and let that sink in. OoOoOoOh, possibilities.

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 2:51 am

lol! i dunno about all that, if people dont have time to keep up the server noone definitely has time to be fiddlin around making apps and podcasts Razz but if they do then i dunno lol, the problem is spreading to thin u guys dont have alot of members anymore so efforts need to be concentrated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 1:41 am