Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Re: LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Post by 5150kaboom on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

I just want everyone to know that i log onto this forum everyday and hit "view posts since last visit", so I'm here guys.. But alot of good that does us right? Last time i talked to Tirant he wanted to give me head admin position but I did not accept because i don't know shit about FTP side of the servers, i mean like NOTHING..

So here's the deal.. If someone with server/FTP knowledge can step up, I'll personally ask Tirant for control and work with whoever could make things happen. Nothing major(coding wise) Just some help assigning admins, working with some simple plugins and adding maps.. ANYONE know how to do that stuff??

Edit: OK i forgot that Anarchy had mentioned he had some FTP exp so I'll talk to the PCSHOP VETS about any potentials such as himself. I'd want their opinion on anyone and everyone.... Assuming Tirant is up for this.
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm

I kind of know how to set up plugins. Fuzzy knows just as much as me (Unless he forgot). Plugins/giving admin to people. yeah I can do that sort of stuff. I just don't exactly know how to make plugins & stuff.

I can help you with minor things if you accept that position (If tirant ever pops by).

[PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
    steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

its all not really hard to do... im just way too lazy to do it... ok well not lazy busy is more of the word that should be used... i mean look at how much ive played cs in the past 2 weeks haha XD

i love the game i just dont have time to be playing it as much anymore

oh joy law school

Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

5150kaboom wrote:I just want everyone to know that i log onto this forum everyday and hit "view posts since last visit", so I'm here guys.. But alot of good that does us right? Last time i talked to Tirant he wanted to give me head admin position but I did not accept because i don't know shit about FTP side of the servers, i mean like NOTHING..

So here's the deal.. If someone with server/FTP knowledge can step up, I'll personally ask Tirant for control and work with whoever could make things happen. Nothing major(coding wise) Just some help assigning admins, working with some simple plugins and adding maps.. ANYONE know how to do that stuff??

Edit: OK i forgot that Anarchy had mentioned he had some FTP exp so I'll talk to the PCSHOP VETS about any potentials such as himself. I'd want their opinion on anyone and everyone.... Assuming Tirant is up for this.

I know a few people I know people that can works ftp the forums and some what mods but he been here before and you guys most likely will say no lol. But my suggestion is that might as well take a chance before nothing could be changed. Kaboom would you ask Tirant about my Pcshop membership again god i been in here so long its not even funny and Anon had to screw my ass out. But if you want to know who it is Message me or reply cuz its really someone you guys dont like I think.
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

Sorablade wrote:

5150kaboom wrote:I just want everyone to know that i log onto this forum everyday and hit "view posts since last visit", so I'm here guys.. But alot of good that does us right? Last time i talked to Tirant he wanted to give me head admin position but I did not accept because i don't know shit about FTP side of the servers, i mean like NOTHING..

I know a few people I know people that can works ftp the forums and some what mods but he been here before and you guys most likely will say no lol. But my suggestion is that might as well take a chance before nothing could be changed. Kaboom would you ask Tirant about my Pcshop membership again god i been in here so long its not even funny and Anon had to screw my ass out. But if you want to know who it is Message me or reply cuz its really someone you guys dont like I think.
    if its mobley, fatal, or titan fuck no
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    Sorablade wrote:

Well you took one person out -_- now i have 1 more Very Happy
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:55 pm

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:
    Sorablade wrote:

whos the other one?
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:17 am

LOL well as lolwut said i have some ftp experience, he and i can help you with the ftp complementing our knowledge, ftp is basically experimenting but you have to know what not to touch that could fuck up the server, but as far as adding models, admin, plugins and maps i do know how to do it. =) i trust kaboom that although he doesnt know much with lolwuts help and mine we could AT LEAST keep the server a little clean when talking about hackers =)

[PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

Post by vandalen on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

honestly and not tooting my own horn, people like me and brock should have admin, we are in the server day in and day out ive been here for the long haul and i have admin experience and i know what to look for in hackers, i have the server best interest at heart and im not a kid whos gonna go crazy with admin just becuz i have it, you need admin who r in that server ALL THE TIME who regular players know and trust and who wont put up with bs from hackers and people looking to ruin the server, and honestly what harm is it gonna do the server to give a few people like that admin, to ban/kick/changemap/etc...minor admin abilities to keep the server running smoothly
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:05 am

well i think we would have to make a vote on whether give admin to some players that are not part of pcshop but still for all of this to happen we need one of the heads to speak and tell us their opinion personally i think we need a new head admin aside from anon and tirant kaboom is a good option, or someone else i dont know cause having to wait for weeks for a reply from an admin its really annoying, i know they have a life but we need a solution otherwise this will continue the way it has been.

Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:
    Sorablade wrote:

whos the other one?
    Mang
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:51 pm

UPDATE: Anyone who has FTP experience will be used as a consultant only! No FTP access will be given to ANYONE! I'm trying to get FTP access from Tirant and if he gives it to me I will be calling on people I trust to help me make changes. If I get access i will be requesting phone numbers so that i can contact you. Or we can do Vent or something..Steam chat w/e. If I get access I also plan on getting our PUB server ready so be prepared to make donations!! Or I'll just come to your house and take your flatscreen!!!! lol jk y'all know i wub u! Smile
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:09 am

ummm so LMFAO, some ass hat banned me from the server, a PERFECT example of admin abuse as i dont hack every1 loves me and im a regular and have been playin on this server for YEARS and know pretty much everyone, id love to know ehos responsible and i expect to be unbanned asap, what a blatant abuse of power
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

so anon banned me and the reason was "lolinactive" yeah what an awesome way to keep members who actually support the community cuz someone had a lil rage fit over something apparently, so lemme get this str8, this kid is inactive ALL THE TIME doesnt help the server or do anything anymore or listen to suggestions from members or update the server or ANYTHING AT ALL, but he has the time to get an and ban regulars who want to help the server and are active on forums. yeah i see pcshop goin somwhere, and thats to hell ina handbasket if this is how its gonna be run
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:43 am

it is my understanding i got banned for sayin he is inactive and doesnt do anything with the server anymore, AND THATS TRUE so how r u gonna ban me for speaking the truth, and several other people said it as well go back and reread these posts in this thread, this isnt how u treat people who r tryin to help the server and feel they can voice their opinion ON A FORUM, thats what a FORUM is for
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 3:16 am

lol you sure thats the reason? anon is not a kid and he knows who to ban, thats weird since you are a regular next time i see him i will try to convince him to unban you or if he reads this anon dont ban this poor bastard lol he plays regularly and seems to care about the server.

and kaboom, i hate you i wanted to have ftp so that i could fuck over the server and end with pcshops last hope, lmao jk i dont need ftp but doesnt tirant trust in us =( anyways its hard to explain to use ftp i would have to teach you with visuals, i will try my best though =)

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:07 am

Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:11 am

last i checked pcshop wasnt about banning people ESPECIALLY regulars over trivial personal matters, especially when more than one person stated the obvious, anon u r not active, ur not updating the serves and im not tryin to be an asshole about it, as u see im 28 and im just tryin to get the server back up to its former glory i have kids a wife a life and bills but i would love to see pcshop back on the map, it is my stress reliever and its full of a bunch of great guys ive known for awhile, its not like i insulted you i stated an obvious fact. you are not active any longer i didnt down play what uve done before for the server but truth is you are no longer active, pass on leadership to someone else so we can get this thing goin again, or step up to the plate and update it yourself, there r TONS of new customs mw2 maps out, new skins, new ks, new mods, and plugins. the truth is the truth dont take offense to us talking out issues the server and community is facing
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:56 am

he already posted in a previous post that in the next few days he will have more free days in which he will come and fix things.

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:58 am

vandalen wrote:Ban Information
    Name: tEh RaGe MoNsTeR
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2065511
    Reason: lolinactive?
    Unban Time: Permanent Ban
    Admin Name: Anon
    Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13

So, a forum is used to spread the word. Why don't you use the correct section for this. Then we'll look into it. (Which most likely won't get anywhere).

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 5:21 am

lolwut, ur cute, it wont get anywhere that im an acitve member and i get banned for bs, if thats the case then good luck gettin pcshop back if people r getting banned for personal vendettas
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 6:14 am

^^^^to all the above facepalm

Hey Vandalen you definitely should not have been banned. Just keep a cool head as you've done so far. I'll put a word in with anon on your ban appeal post.
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 3:55 pm

id appreciate that, like i said i have nothing against anon or anyone else, i was just stating facts and ways to help get pcshop back online...offending people wasnt my intention at all
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Post by Sorablade on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

vandalen wrote:so anon banned me and the reason was "lolinactive" yeah what an awesome way to keep members who actually support the community cuz someone had a lil rage fit over something apparently, so lemme get this str8, this kid is inactive ALL THE TIME doesnt help the server or do anything anymore or listen to suggestions from members or update the server or ANYTHING AT ALL, but he has the time to get an and ban regulars who want to help the server and are active on forums. yeah i see pcshop goin somwhere, and thats to hell ina handbasket if this is how its gonna be run
    Well thats just anon thats always been him thats. Look at me now i should be a vet now but nooo. <.< I'd never understand why Anon is Head. Fuzzy and lolwut been here longer then my gaming on CS
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

vandalen wrote:lolwut, ur cute, it wont get anywhere that im an acitve member and i get banned for bs, if thats the case then good luck gettin pcshop back if people r getting banned for personal vendettas

Why are you attempting to flame me? "Ur cute". You get banned because you talked shit to me in-game, after I asked you atleast 3 times to step down from a restricted area. Glitching outside of the map shouldn't be allowed. Yet you tear up a shit storm against me. If you think 'getting pcshop back' requires me to be at most 100% polite to scumbags like you; Think again. We don't need pricks like you to 'bring back pcshop'. This isn't a personal vendetta. I posted a ban request, it followed through in my favour. If your going to continue fucking your chances up of getting unbanned by talking fuck to me in this thread. Good luck. If you get to know me, I'm a nice guy in real-life AND online.

Next time, you should follow a couple of easy concepts:
    1) Respect everyone in the server which includes - Regulars, New comers, PCSHOP members, admins, and yourself.
    2) Don't be a smart ass and glitch out of the map and say "ITS JUST FOR FUN MAN, CHILL OUT".
    3) Stop arguing with me, and post a ban appeal. I'm done commenting here. Good day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 26 Sep 2017, 1:40 am