Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Bullet-Tooth Tony
    Enthusiastic Member
    Enthusiastic Member

Steam Name : jljar5@gmail.com
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040369215

Re: LET'S BRING PCSHOP BACK ON THE MAP

Post by Bullet-Tooth Tony on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

The only thing I'm gonna say about this is |Ske| is notorious for troll hackers and even admin hackers. Look at SKe Doodle along with many others. To say they know what they're doing is ludacris. Most are fucking morons. But they are less strict so people get to use exploits more... I like personally like PCSHOPS no bs attitude. If you wanna break rules go play SKe.

Edit: BTW Vandalen I saw ur post about the maps but I've been posting there for months w no response from admins so I kinda gave up on that thread. Look at the Admin Central sometime where you report hackers. About 8 unbanned hackers w proof cuz admins just aren't here to ban them. N the ones that are can't ban unless their in game. Shitty but oh well.
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : PR34CH3R
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dowsota

Post by vandalen on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

and dont even get me started on how shitty the auto team balance is, i just played 3 maps in a row tha it stacked like 3 vs 6, this server needs tons of work and as long as people arent even bothering to address the REAL SUGGESTIONS then its always gonna stay a second rate server when it used to be the shit and everyone played on it
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:42 am

vandalen wrote:i am amazed i posed LEGITIMATE points of interest and suggestions to what can be done and instead everyone ignored them and answers this kids idiotic post rambling about another server and some other serves mods, pcshops best bet is their mw2 mod server and updating it and gettin more active admins, perhaps you people should go reread my posts and address them, this is one of the main reasons i suppose it isnt goin anywhere u ignore posts that are on topic and worry about useless offtopic posts
    being a dick wont help you get your point accross and the people who can do anything anon and tirant arnt active so if you can find a way to msg them about it feel free to do so
    and i dont think tirant or anon will freely give admin to just anyone and most of the people they do trust arnt as active as they used to be

and to sora there was still probelms when dave was head. event though when he was around it was the best pcdhop has been since sytreme ran it
    but heres a list of problems when dave was head

servers were slower and laggier than hell most of the time
    to many head admins were appointed
    in the last couple months dave didnt really care about leading pcshop as like tirant now
    with dave as head pcshop was screwed over by that bitch at collosium(or however it was spelled)
    gomer and his crew of dbag hackers were allowed to roam freely on the server with their admin not so much a dave thing because that always happened though
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 3:44 am

vandalen wrote:and dont even get me started on how shitty the auto team balance is, i just played 3 maps in a row tha it stacked like 3 vs 6, this server needs tons of work and as long as people arent even bothering to address the REAL SUGGESTIONS then its always gonna stay a second rate server when it used to be the shit and everyone played on it
    and honestly pcshop servers have been second rate servers since mobley screwed us over which was about 2 months after dave left
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

OK, so im assuming that noone cares then ? cuz noone is bothering to take over and tirant stopped caring LONG LONG ago, i mean itsnot like this was always a cut rate server and group, used to be tops and noone seems to care to get it back and the people who do care dont seem to be able to do anything about it, so weve come to an impasse, a corssroads if you will, pchshop is gonna do 1 of 2 things now as i see it, crawl off and die somewhere under a house like a dead animal as so many other great servers have, stinking and rotting away until noone even bothers to check anymore, or resolve the problem and restore to previous glory as not so many have been able to do
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 5:52 pm

and wtf, who gave me -1 karma -.-
    Sorablade
    Devoted Member
    Devoted Member

Steam Name : Sorablades

Post by Sorablade on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 6:13 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    vandalen wrote:i am amazed i posed LEGITIMATE points of interest and suggestions to what can be done and instead everyone ignored them and answers this kids idiotic post rambling about another server and some other serves mods, pcshops best bet is their mw2 mod server and updating it and gettin more active admins, perhaps you people should go reread my posts and address them, this is one of the main reasons i suppose it isnt goin anywhere u ignore posts that are on topic and worry about useless offtopic posts
    being a dick wont help you get your point accross and the people who can do anything anon and tirant arnt active so if you can find a way to msg them about it feel free to do so
    and i dont think tirant or anon will freely give admin to just anyone and most of the people they do trust arnt as active as they used to be

and to sora there was still probelms when dave was head. event though when he was around it was the best pcdhop has been since sytreme ran it

in the last couple months dave didnt really care about leading pcshop as like tirant now
    with dave as head pcshop was screwed over by that bitch at collosium(or however it was spelled)
    gomer and his crew of dbag hackers were allowed to roam freely on the server with their admin not so much a dave thing because that always happened though
    K so i understand everything you guys are saying. The point is that PCSHOP been dead because of careless mistakes. Tirant trusting Gomer = we got screwed hard. Even when Dave was in ik there was problems but not as much. Tirant not even active at all period. I havent seen Anon even post anything for the longest time. Truthfuly to me idc what other people says but I belive that Anonymous being a leader is just wrong. He constantly being a doush bag to me! I know other people who use to play in PCSHOP like PandaMan he disliked Anon so he didnt play. As you said they arent active ok then Give your self head ur active Give Lolwut give others they are the one of the most actives in here. We need some 1 who acually update shitz and mods. PCSHOP is dead unless some 1 acts quickly.
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING IDIOTIC KID? first of all i am not a kid, second of all calling a member of pcshop an idiot wont give you any chance to be heard here, personally i dont know where you posted your suggestions and after calling me an idiot i dont care, i was just saying i dont know what to do cause i want to be part of an active community and i thought that if i joined another clan (besides staying in pcshop) i would get kicked out, but now that i know it wont happen, if i get the chance i might think about it.

I know ske is known for having bad admins and hackers but i think their jailbreak is kind of fun when the stupid kids are not cts well anyways guys i still want to be part of pcshop and contribute somehow although like many others i wont have much time because i am starting spring semester on monday so i will be busy.

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011

Post by My Taylor Swift on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

only person with power is anon
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

Fuzzy Bear wrote:

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING IDIOTIC KID? first of all i am not a kid, second of all calling a member of pcshop an idiot wont give you any chance to be heard here, personally i dont know where you posted your suggestions and after calling me an idiot i dont care, i was just saying i dont know what to do cause i want to be part of an active community and i thought that if i joined another clan (besides staying in pcshop) i would get kicked out, but now that i know it wont happen, if i get the chance i might think about it.

I know ske is known for having bad admins and hackers but i think their jailbreak is kind of fun when the stupid kids are not cts well anyways guys i still want to be part of pcshop and contribute somehow although like many others i wont have much time because i am starting spring semester on monday so i will be busy.

so lulz at u not reading correctly since i wasnt even talking about you or anyone specifically i was noting that sora made an observation that had nothing to do with anything and before that post i made several suggestions about things to be done to make the server better and if u read my tag( it seems u have problems reading, ud know who i am since u play with me ALL THE TIME) that being said insult a pcshop member, u mean a dead clan where noone does anything but be lazy and not maintain the server they are members of ? oh no what will i do -_-, im tryin to help the server ur on here doin what ? anon is lazy as fuck and the server is dieing u all need to get together and do something, ive been here for almost 4 yrs im pretty sure i have the right to say what i think needs to be done especially since it has the good of the server as my intentions, so settle down...that being said go back and read what i wrote cuz they are all valid points, id love to see something happen with this server positive
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 3:01 am

on a side note, as i see posting to try and effect change is not a route that is going to have any sort of outcome that would be a desired one, this is my last post, i will wait out the fate of pcshop in indignant silence at all you who let it fall by the wayside
    junk
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : bushrat5150

Post by junk on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 7:54 am

vandalen wrote:on a side note, as i see posting to try and effect change is not a route that is going to have any sort of outcome that would be a desired one, this is my last post, i will wait out the fate of pcshop in indignant silence at all you who let it fall by the wayside

Pussy <3
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 5:34 pm

lol sorry vandalen i thought you were insulting me, but you say i play with you all the time? and you have been here for 4 years? well i seriously am having a hard time remember playing with you and your profile says you joined in 2010 so that would make it 2 years not 4 am i right? and last point is that anon is not being lazy he is just doing what we all do HAVING A LIFE lol you should try it sometime =)

[PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 7:23 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:lol sorry vandalen i thought you were insulting me, but you say i play with you all the time? and you have been here for 4 years? well i seriously am having a hard time remember playing with you and your profile says you joined in 2010 so that would make it 2 years not 4 am i right? and last point is that anon is not being lazy he is just doing what we all do HAVING A LIFE lol you should try it sometime =)

fuzzy -_- my in game name is [mon*] tEh RaGe MoNsTeR, we play together all the time, i know u have to remember lol...and this is my second steam acct i forgot my login info for the first one Sad...but no its been 3 almost 4 yrs since i been playin pcshop...i remember when we had lots of maps and players, my fav was blackhawk down...but alas when they switched over to all that new shit back in the day and the code was wrong and the server kept resetting and every1 had to relvl every week that killed the server pop and it just never recovered and now that we have so few maps and like what 2-3 custom mw2 maps it gets boring, i just wish someone would step up and get control from anon so we can bring it back
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 7:28 pm

do u guys remember being able to set up sentry guns and all thats hit ?
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 7:34 pm

ooooooo and there is a bot named after me i swear, ive never seen it before and his name is spelt RaGe, coincidence ? i think not! i havent seen any other bots with staggered names like that...Wink JUST SAYIN! haha(off topic i know)
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:36 pm

vandalen wrote:OK, so im assuming that noone cares then ? cuz noone is bothering to take over and tirant stopped caring LONG LONG ago, i mean itsnot like this was always a cut rate server and group, used to be tops and noone seems to care to get it back and the people who do care dont seem to be able to do anything about it, so weve come to an impasse, a corssroads if you will, pchshop is gonna do 1 of 2 things now as i see it, crawl off and die somewhere under a house like a dead animal as so many other great servers have, stinking and rotting away until noone even bothers to check anymore, or resolve the problem and restore to previous glory as not so many have been able to do
    we have no one that really knows how to run servers...

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

K so i understand everything you guys are saying. The point is that PCSHOP been dead because of careless mistakes. Tirant trusting Gomer = we got screwed hard. Even when Dave was in ik there was problems but not as much. Tirant not even active at all period. I havent seen Anon even post anything for the longest time. Truthfuly to me idc what other people says but I belive that Anonymous being a leader is just wrong. He constantly being a doush bag to me! I know other people who use to play in PCSHOP like PandaMan he disliked Anon so he didnt play. As you said they arent active ok then Give your self head ur active Give Lolwut give others they are the one of the most actives in here. We need some 1 who acually update shitz and mods. PCSHOP is dead unless some 1 acts quickly.
    actually im not active....i havnt played a round of cs in months. and other in-game active members are lolwut and who else?

vandalen wrote:
    Fuzzy Bear wrote:lol sorry vandalen i thought you were insulting me, but you say i play with you all the time? and you have been here for 4 years? well i seriously am having a hard time remember playing with you and your profile says you joined in 2010 so that would make it 2 years not 4 am i right? and last point is that anon is not being lazy he is just doing what we all do HAVING A LIFE lol you should try it sometime =)

fuzzy -_- my in game name is [mon*] tEh RaGe MoNsTeR, we play together all the time, i know u have to remember lol...and this is my second steam acct i forgot my login info for the first one Sad...but no its been 3 almost 4 yrs since i been playin pcshop...i remember when we had lots of maps and players, my fav was blackhawk down...but alas when they switched over to all that new shit back in the day and the code was wrong and the server kept resetting and every1 had to relvl every week that killed the server pop and it just never recovered and now that we have so few maps and like what 2-3 custom mw2 maps it gets boring, i just wish someone would step up and get control from anon so we can bring it back
    we didnt even have a cod server 4 years ago 4 years ago pcshop was just a year old we had a bf2 server and a pokemod and maybe one of tirant zombie mods
    and the cod server problem happened sometime beginning of 2011 or end of 2010...learn how to measure time

and pcshop has been downhill since like a year after sytreme left
    we had tirant as the full time head admin he with his epic coding skills didnt bring it back to its former glory.
    then tirant made dave a head admin to help him run shit they both together could not get it to its former glory.
    then dave left and made me, mobley and i dont remember who head admins we still had tirants help and we could not bring it back

then mobley fucked over pcshop me and half of pcshop went and created hov and radsavage along with tirant and anon were head admin they could not bring it back to its former glory

im pretty sure there were 1 or two stents of time where gomer was head admin as well and even though hes most of time a d-bag he had alot of knowledge on running servers and he couldnt get it back to former glory

see a pattern here?
    so many people have tried to get pcshop back on the map and have failed the closest we have ever came to being back at our former glory was with dave then we got fucked over by that bitch at coliseum , someone decided to piss the wrong person off and we were ddos'd it went completely down hill from there

and sora please learn to spell it is annoying trying to interpret alot of your words

Last edited by sirvalence on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 9:15 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    vandalen wrote:OK, so im assuming that noone cares then ? cuz noone is bothering to take over and tirant stopped caring LONG LONG ago, i mean itsnot like this was always a cut rate server and group, used to be tops and noone seems to care to get it back and the people who do care dont seem to be able to do anything about it, so weve come to an impasse, a corssroads if you will, pchshop is gonna do 1 of 2 things now as i see it, crawl off and die somewhere under a house like a dead animal as so many other great servers have, stinking and rotting away until noone even bothers to check anymore, or resolve the problem and restore to previous glory as not so many have been able to do

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

actually im not active....i havnt played a round of cs in months. and other in-game active members are lolwut and who else?

vandalen wrote:

we didnt even have a cod server 4 years ago 4 years ago pcshop was just a year old we had a bf2 server and a pokemod and maybe one of tirant zombie mods
    and the cod server problem happened sometime beginning of 2011 or end of 2010...learn how to measure time

we had tirant as the full time head admin he with his epic coding skills didnt bring it back to its former glory.
    then tirant made dave a head admin to help him run shit they both together could not get it to its former glory.
    then dave left and made me, mobley and i dont remember who head admins we still had tirants help and we could not bring it back

then mobley fucked over pcshop me and half of pcshop went and created hov and radsavage along with tirant and anon were head admin they could not bring it back to its former glory

im pretty sure there were 1 or two stents of time where gomer was head admin as well and even though hes most of time a d-bag he had alot of knowledge on running servers and he couldnt get it back to former glory

see a pattern here?
    so many people have tried to get pcshop back on the map and have failed the closest we have ever came to being back at our former glory was with dave then we got fucked over by that bitch at coliseum fucked us over, someone decided to piss the wrong person off and we were ddos'd it went completely down hill from there

and sora please learn to spell it is annoying trying to interpret alot of your words

man the coding problem was way before 11 maybe MAYBE in the mid of 10, and i said almost 4 years, the mw2 server has been up for at least 3, yes yes i remember the zombie mod servers, and sir if i logged onto my old steam acct unless u delete friends i can guarantee u that ud be on there, we used to talk and play all the time, and pcshop was bumpin back in the day what r talkin about it was full like 24/7, and the reason its not doin well now or since is cuz noone updates it, no new maps, no new skins, no new mods, no new nothing shit is boring as FUCK, there r other mw2 mod serves that fell short as well but they r still a very popular mod and there r a few that r packed most run TDM servers now and ALOT are european but if someone got it up and runnin and updated it would be packed again and wed need a bigger server
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:27 pm

vandalen wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

vandalen wrote:

see a pattern here?
    so many people have tried to get pcshop back on the map and have failed the closest we have ever came to being back at our former glory was with dave then we got fucked over by that bitch at coliseum fucked us over, someone decided to piss the wrong person off and we were ddos'd it went completely down hill from there

man the coding problem was way before 11 maybe MAYBE in the mid of 10, and i said almost 4 years, the mw2 server has been up for at least 3, yes yes i remember the zombie mod servers, and sir if i logged onto my old steam acct unless u delete friends i can guarantee u that ud be on there, we used to talk and play all the time, and pcshop was bumpin back in the day what r talkin about it was full like 24/7, and the reason its not doin well now or since is cuz noone updates it, no new maps, no new skins, no new mods, no new nothing shit is boring as FUCK, there r other mw2 mod serves that fell short as well but they r still a very popular mod and there r a few that r packed most run TDM servers now and ALOT are european but if someone got it up and runnin and updated it would be packed again and wed need a bigger server
    no it was just a mw server then and pcshop hasnt had full servers 24/7 in like 3 years
    and i dont think we have anyone that is in pcshop who really knows how to update everything in the server which is why we dont have someone helping anon and tirant
    Anarchy
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : AnarchyFTW

Post by Anarchy on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    vandalen wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

vandalen wrote:

see a pattern here?

no it was just a mw server then and pcshop hasnt had full servers 24/7 in like 3 years
    and i dont think we have anyone that is in pcshop who really knows how to update everything in the server which is why we dont have someone helping anon and tirant

I have experience adding and editing server files through ftp...I used to run 3 different clans...
    vandalen
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Post by vandalen on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:27 am

sirvalence wrote:
    vandalen wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

Sorablade wrote:
    sirvalence wrote:

vandalen wrote:

see a pattern here?

lol mw/mw2 same thing, point is we r all old heads from the server and would like to see it get up again, i was gonna suggest anarchy anyways, i mean this is how it seems, it seems like noone cares or is even willing to put in a little bit of effort to try, like the attitude seems to be, "well we cant do it fuck it i dont even wanna exert any energy to try it is how it is and fuck it" thats not the attitude to have if anyone wants to see any actual changes, and thats just the attitude the head admins seem to have every1 else who has no power to change it wants it changed, just how it seems
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

get a hold of tirant and anon otherwise there wont be shit done with giving people power
    Editor
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Editor

Post by Editor on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:54 pm

Bullet-Tooth Tony wrote:The only thing I'm gonna say about this is |Ske| is notorious for troll hackers and even admin hackers. Look at SKe Doodle along with many others. To say they know what they're doing is ludacris. Most are fucking morons. But they are less strict so people get to use exploits more... I like personally like PCSHOPS no bs attitude. If you wanna break rules go play SKe.

Edit: BTW Vandalen I saw ur post about the maps but I've been posting there for months w no response from admins so I kinda gave up on that thread. Look at the Admin Central sometime where you report hackers. About 8 unbanned hackers w proof cuz admins just aren't here to ban them. N the ones that are can't ban unless their in game. Shitty but oh well.

We are making Ske a steam only.

so problem solved, in 3 days we are reseting all free admins and getting vanguards to keep a eye on the paid ones.

+ no more ddos attacks will take place,

anything else?
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:40 pm

editor are you free admin at ske?

[PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : bushrat5150

Post by junk on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:09 am

Editor wrote:
    Bullet-Tooth Tony wrote:The only thing I'm gonna say about this is |Ske| is notorious for troll hackers and even admin hackers. Look at SKe Doodle along with many others. To say they know what they're doing is ludacris. Most are fucking morons. But they are less strict so people get to use exploits more... I like personally like PCSHOPS no bs attitude. If you wanna break rules go play SKe.

We are making Ske a steam only.

so problem solved, in 3 days we are reseting all free admins and getting vanguards to keep a eye on the paid ones.

+ no more ddos attacks will take place,

anything else?

I don't think I need to worry about saying this, fuck SKe. Couldn't care less about another group of people merging or any bullshit like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 12:44 pm