Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

15-Sep-2011 News

Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

15-Sep-2011 News

Post by Tirant on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 6:21 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that PCShop is going to away for a while. I blame myself a lot because I haven't been playing too much, but it is what it is. So, I think we have one more month left on our servers, what I might do is shut them off now before the billing cycle in case we never need to run a server again, so we have that little extra money to have 1 server for a month or so. This forum will remain online because it's a free forum.

Now, here's what will be happening. I'm not going to stop making mods or servers for you guys, I just don't have the time to manage them. There will be servers for you to play. Basically, PCShop will be melded with a larger "community" of various clans called "Colosseum." This will mean that I can run these servers for you and help me test, as well as make sure mods I run will get a large number of players == you have more fun. I'm sorry this is happening, but decisions have to be made.

Those of you who wish to remain in PCShop and stick around, you're welcome. I don't really have time to stick around here and manage these servers and this forum though, so if there are people interested tell me. I'll still be here though. Believe it or not, I actually check the forums daily and have been for the last 4 years, I only speak when I feel the need to. So if someone were to take over PCShop, I will still stick around and help you, but I just don't think I will have the time to manage this 100%, especially when I start school in a week.

Once again, I'm sorry, and at this point, something like this can only help us Very Happy. If you have any questions, just post them here. I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed, peace!

If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Re: 15-Sep-2011 News

Post by LOLWUT on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 4:01 pm

Understandable; sad to see it go Sad. Real Life > Video games. I always prioritize my school first. I might pitch in 10 bucks if I figure out the system.

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 4:02 pm

LOLWUT wrote:Understandable; sad to see it go Sad. Real Life > Video games. I always prioritize my school first. I might pitch in 10 bucks if I figure out the system.

Didn't add the + sign next to 10. lol. fail me :3. The edit didn't work :O

[PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

well that comment didnt help are all lolwut i think you should take over pcshop now lolwut (YEAH RIGHT) well this merging is all for the best i will stick around and try to be more active, with this merging i just hope that members (us) wont have any problems with other abusive members from other clans. and whoever wants to take over the pcshop community has to be someone we all know and thats is active.

[PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

sorry for making another post but i cant edit either, well i wanted to ask you tirant when is this merging happening and what changes are we going to see.

[PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Post by Rain. on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:56 am

Well, I honestly don't blame you, we've been stuck in a rut in terms of progress, and this might get back on track. I personally don't even game anymore, so I doubt I'll even notice the change. As for the community merge, I'll probably stick to our own forums.
    Rain.
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Post by Rain. on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:57 am

Well, I honestly don't blame you, we've been stuck in a rut in terms of progress, and this might get us back on track. I personally don't even game anymore, so I doubt I'll even notice the change. As for the community merge, I'll probably stick to our own forums.

tr0llface
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Steam Name : Trolled!

Post by tr0llface on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 1:24 am

Rain doubble posting (?)

The new clan is Aleyaas empire =(

that girly girl ain't legit. ikno.

But perhaps it was the right decision.

Best wishes dear Tirant! Very Happy

P.S Aleyaa knows that that's why she want Tirant N pcs Smile

Correct me if i'm wrong, she even wanted to join pcs and leave her empire?

a sign of desperat actions. LawL

ur still the best cs coder on this planet
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 3:32 am

ATTENTION ALL PCSHOP VETS: If we want to keep pcshop alive and independent we're gonna have to step up pretty soon and make some decisions about whether or not to contribute more time to this clan.. Now i know we all got lives to live and what not so this plan will actually entail turning a profit! And you will (if the plan works) actually be making money running the clan! I hear alot about this Aleyaa and her empire of servers and I can't help but think if we wanted to WE could easily take over what is left of CS. So that is exactly what we are going to do.. We are not only gonna keep pcshop alive and turn a profit, we're going to take over CS! I am confident that with just a few willing and trusted people we can get this up and running. As soon as i run it by Tirant i will be getting back to you vets with more details..
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:12 am

I'm in way shape or form obligated to do anything in her community. I'm doing this so I can open up a server on a box if ever I need one. I just don't feel like I will have time to do anything anymore. It's not like I'm joining her community as an active member and wearing a clan tag, lols. I'll be glad to hear your idea, it might just be the thing I need to take me out of this depression.

If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com

tr0llface
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by tr0llface on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:52 am

Cheers for Tirant!

i saw you were open for questions.

One quick question. So this is a free forum? Did u do this via notepad?

it's actualy a quite good forum for being a free one. I could do it but i wanna ask first, Do you have anything against if i borrow the code for it ? (assuming ur the code writer for it)?

and boom proves good points there. PCS has w/o any doubts the best community, and Aleyaa is a Rich asian, Mixed whit eachother PcSke would run the world Smile

pcs pride world wide!
    LOLWUT
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

5150kaboom wrote:ATTENTION ALL PCSHOP VETS: If we want to keep pcshop alive and independent we're gonna have to step up pretty soon and make some decisions about whether or not to contribute more time to this clan.. Now i know we all got lives to live and what not so this plan will actually entail turning a profit! And you will (if the plan works) actually be making money running the clan! I hear alot about this Aleyaa and her empire of servers and I can't help but think if we wanted to WE could easily take over what is left of CS. So that is exactly what we are going to do.. We are not only gonna keep pcshop alive and turn a profit, we're going to take over CS! I am confident that with just a few willing and trusted people we can get this up and running. As soon as i run it by Tirant i will be getting back to you vets with more details..

sounds good. :3

[PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

kaboom i dont know exactly if i got your point, you're saying that you have a plan to make pcshop profitable and much bigger than aleyas? whatever it is i am in, though i have started college i will still try to find some time. =)

Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:56 pm

OK, when I mentioned aleyaa I was just using her as an example(because of the amount of servers she has). I could care less to whom our servers get turned over to IF we ourselves can't run em.. It would make sense to keep the servers going if we couldn't do it ourselves, so give them to whoever. So again I was just using her as an example.

Now as for the plan.. It's a risky shot but i still want to at least run it by you guys and get your opinion. BUT this is a serious business model plan so it will be hush hush.. no public posts about the particular details or plan.. I will be in touch via steam chat and maybe start a community members only post on forum and give more details there.
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:15 am

uh id love to help get pcshop back up and running but with schooling and real life shiot going on i dont know that i will be able to be a legit source of help...

and a question arnt the people at colosseum(or what ever the fuck its called) who tried to fuck us over before? and tbh with you i wont be visiting our colosseum community if we do merge with them
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:17 am

wtf i cant edit my own post?
    and i wanted to add on the most i could help is with forum administration
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 am

We still remain PCShop. This is still our main website. I may wipe it though and start fresh. We just have a lot of shit here I think. I would greatly appreciate an active forum mod though Smile. Talk to me on steam if you guys want to know more about this whole ordeal.

strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

Post by strawberry face on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

im with PCSHOP till the end, like i mentioned before, i can help with money. I sold my rig awhile ago so I wont be gaming much anymore, but i have no problem helping with money if it keeps this family alive. I've been here for almost 2 years, i'd hate to see it go. I still go on steam once in awhile. The best fastest way to contact me is VIA email: kempss88@gmail.com it will go straight to my iPhone. Keep me updated Kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

^^ Thanks strawberry.. I know you've helped out in the past BIG TIME and i just want you to know that it will not go unnoticed.. I've gotta talk to Tirant more today and I'll email you with any info i think you would want to know about... My plan is to generate a cash flow so hopefully you will never have to donate again, even though I know you don't mind helping out cash wise.

We are keeping the MW2 server and it will be downsized to a 12 slot server(maybe keep it at 18). BB and minigame servers will cease to exist until further notice.. Tirant made the decision last night but I'm not sure when it will go into affect. For now I agree with the decision 100%. It keeps the servers under OUR ownership, independent from anyone else, as it always has been in the past. with only mw2 at 12 slots we have a budget that would sustain the server for about another 4 months.. We are going to try to generate enough money within that 4 month period to get pcshop back up on it's feet and bring all the servers back online. Tirant still has a few tricks left up his old coders sleeve and if the new plan works and we survive, we're not only combing back, but coming back stronger than ever!

LONG LIVE PCSHOP! hughs

Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

my email is super_ale30@hotmail.com please kaboom keep me updated as well if you can i still want to contribute here and about the mw2 server i think it should be 18 slots cause 12 its just too small, i still dont understand how are you going to keep the servers full, and how will you generate a cash flow? i would really like to know about that.

[PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:05 pm

i dont know how much id be able to help but i do want details kaboom
    my email ericms1990@aol.com
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by Fuzzy Bear on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:54 pm

wuuu sirvalence now i can stalk you =)

[PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish

Post by squareknot20 on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

pcs4life

tr0llface
    Occasional Member
    Occasional Member

Post by tr0llface on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:00 am

Cool story yo!.

Aleyaa is all about amount of servers, Not quality.

her servers are full of hackers,10years,Rulebreakers,Mexicans.

but heyyy!! plan sounds great!

but we might need a lil starting money..

Anon
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : Anonymous

Post by Anon on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:46 pm

leoduran07@gmail.com

let me know if I can do anything to help! I sincerely apologize for not being around lately but I've moved in with my brother and started a new job and its kind of a bitch starting off wise with rent and bills but it should all be fixed soon enough. I do want to know how we should go about doing this business plan of yours kaboom. I'm all ears and totally willing to help in any way I can. And hopefully with cash as soon as I get caught up on my bills! (Truthfully that was part of my plan in moving and getting a better job JUST to help more with pcs... lol ik im a nerd but my fanaticism for pcs knows no bounds! As for most of us and the vets.. hoo rah! Wink ) But please email me with any plans and I'll totally help out with ideas, info, research, and eventually cash when I get it flowing right! And as for the forums and help with server management I'll be able to do that again hopefully soon here within a couple weeks! Anyhow, I'm just now starting to get back on track with everything and being able to help / be around more.

PCSHOP is and always will be PCSHOP. Not a subsidiary of some self proclaimed "new world order" of cs.

PCSHOP LEADS THE WAY!! ALL THE WAY!!!

<3

...Because none of us are as cruel as all of us... Expect us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 5:27 pm