Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

Log in

I forgot my password

Donate / Purchase Admin

Latest topics

» HOLY SHIT
Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm by Tirant

» Well well...
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server


    Its Here

    Share
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Mon 16 May 2011, 8:10 pm







    I know what I'm doing November 2011, do you?


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    dez
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : dez
    Gender : Male Posts : 422
    Join date : 2010-03-03
    Age : 30
    Location : Atlanta

    Re: Its Here

    Post by dez on Mon 16 May 2011, 8:37 pm

    Umm... I'm about 74.2% sure I'm getting raptured in 5 days, so enjoy.
    avatar
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
    Gender : Male Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 24
    Location : boston

    Re: Its Here

    Post by squareknot20 on Mon 16 May 2011, 9:10 pm

    after black ops, im not wasting any more money on this franchise anymore... legit they dont even give a fuck about pc gamers anymore ahaha..
    still, i might pirate the campaign for lolz..
    avatar
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

    Steam Name : sirvalence
    Gender : Male Posts : 889
    Join date : 2009-06-26
    Age : 26
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

    Re: Its Here

    Post by sirvalence on Mon 16 May 2011, 10:28 pm

    dez wrote:Umm... I'm about 74.2% sure I'm getting raptured in 5 days, so enjoy.
    harold camping also said the rapture would happen in 94 and it didnt and hes the one who started this crap with it happening in may...

    Mark 13:32-45

    The Day and Hour Unknown
    32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[a]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

    35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”


    and in response to the OP i will probably wait till christmas and receive it as a gift
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Mon 16 May 2011, 11:03 pm

    Black OPs was made by a completely different developer. Treyarc = CoD 3,5,7, Infinity Ward = CoD 1,2,4,6,(Cool. Treyarc and Infinity Ward use the same engine to run the games (well, they did at least), and they each make improvements to it every time, except well, Infinity Ward brings it forward, Treyarc usually lets it fall back (it seems). I'm not trying to be critical of Treyarc, it just seems that they have very few ideas that are entirely their own, while Infinity Ward has tons of cool ideas.


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
    Gender : Male Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 24
    Location : boston

    Re: Its Here

    Post by squareknot20 on Mon 16 May 2011, 11:39 pm

    uhg treyarch legit hasnt had an original idea in years.. the engine is a peice too, from what i heard from a developer, its actually developed to be seen on really expensive moniters.. thats why the charectors look fuckin wierd haha.. i have to admit, i LOVED mw1 and 2.. but i think at this point ill just stick with waiting for duke nukem and borderlands 2 to come hehehe..
    avatar
    strawberry face
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard
    [PCSHOP] Server Guard

    Steam Name : Strawberry Face
    Gender : Male Posts : 1355
    Join date : 2009-12-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Chino Hills, california
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

    Re: Its Here

    Post by strawberry face on Mon 16 May 2011, 11:53 pm

    cod4 is and always will be my favorite

    EDIT: would rather play BF3, too
    avatar
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

    Gender : Male Posts : 462
    Join date : 2009-06-25
    Location : OC, California

    Re: Its Here

    Post by 5150kaboom on Tue 17 May 2011, 4:44 am

    Ya Treyarch sucks, granted they added a few new ideas to black ops, but it still ended up being shitty. The next one should be made by Infinity Ward if the rotation stays the same... It's gonna be sick too, just you wait.
    avatar
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

    Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold
    Gender : Male Posts : 838
    Join date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Dave on Tue 17 May 2011, 11:25 am

    YESSSSSSSSSS! Hopefully the PSN will be up by then, lol!

    I agree with Tirant on the day and hour being unknown. No need to be scared of May 21st or of 12/21/2012 either.


    ________________
    avatar
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

    Steam Name : sirvalence
    Gender : Male Posts : 889
    Join date : 2009-06-26
    Age : 26
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

    Re: Its Here

    Post by sirvalence on Tue 17 May 2011, 4:45 pm

    Dave wrote:YESSSSSSSSSS! Hopefully the PSN will be up by then, lol!

    I agree with Tirant on the day and hour being unknown. No need to be scared of May 21st or of 12/21/2012 either.
    save yourself the trouble and get a 360 and sell the ps3 on ebay or craigslist

    Ki-Lier
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator
    [PCSHOP] Forum Moderator

    Steam Name : Ki-Lier
    Gender : Male Posts : 375
    Join date : 2010-01-01

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Ki-Lier on Tue 17 May 2011, 11:18 pm

    PSN is up..where have you been..they even annouched it like friday or saturday
    avatar
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

    Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold
    Gender : Male Posts : 838
    Join date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Dave on Wed 18 May 2011, 2:12 am

    Seriously? Woops...


    ________________
    avatar
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

    Gender : Male Posts : 462
    Join date : 2009-06-25
    Location : OC, California

    Re: Its Here

    Post by 5150kaboom on Wed 18 May 2011, 10:44 am

    sirvalence wrote:
    Dave wrote:YESSSSSSSSSS! Hopefully the PSN will be up by then, lol!

    I agree with Tirant on the day and hour being unknown. No need to be scared of May 21st or of 12/21/2012 either.
    save yourself the trouble and get a 360 and sell the ps3 on ebay or craigslist

    Back in the days when i was a huge SONY PS ONLY kinda guy i woulda yelled Gaming Blasphemy at such a comment but to be honest after you get used to the xbox controller it does seem to be better than PS3, ONLY because the xbox network is better cause it's "payed for" and the navigation hud in xbox blows away the ps3 hud.. These reasons may seem stupid but Sony just seems to have dropped the ball on being "The Best" when it comes to gaming consoles..
    avatar
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

    Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold
    Gender : Male Posts : 838
    Join date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Dave on Wed 18 May 2011, 2:03 pm

    Blu Ray player and a FREE network that crashes once a decade... Winner!

    How are those HD dvd's working out for you? Ohhhhhhh! =]


    ________________
    avatar
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

    Steam Name : sirvalence
    Gender : Male Posts : 889
    Join date : 2009-06-26
    Age : 26
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

    Re: Its Here

    Post by sirvalence on Wed 18 May 2011, 3:42 pm

    Dave wrote:Blu Ray player and a FREE network that crashes once a decade... Winner!

    How are those HD dvd's working out for you? Ohhhhhhh! =]
    i honestly dont notice that much of a difference between blu ray and hd so no biggie for me and the psn hasnt even been out for a decade for you to state that as a fact just saying

    and i dont remember xbl going down ever since the 360 came out(nev er had xbl on the first xbox to be able to say anything about then)


    i used to be a sony person that was back when i did not like first person shooters and other games like them and only played football/racing games
    avatar
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

    Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold
    Gender : Male Posts : 838
    Join date : 2009-06-25

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Dave on Wed 18 May 2011, 6:14 pm

    They don't make HD DVD's anymore, so you can only play regular DVD's on your 360. If you watched a BluRay on MY tv, you'd know what's up =]

    You're right, PSN has been around for nearly 5 years while XBL has been there for about 9. PSN has like 77 million users and XBL has 33 million. Winner again! ( facts based on Wikipedia, meh. )


    ________________
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Wed 18 May 2011, 6:18 pm

    The only problems I have with Black Ops, is that it is soo differently layed out then MW2. All the maps are pretty cool, but I hate how.. balanced they are. I mean, they've made it so that snipers are no longer long-ranged weapons, and no matter what kinda sniper you are, you can be picked off by a rifle no problem. Also, if you look closely, MW2 recoil is very small, but the guns have spread on them, while Black Ops recoil is recoil based on the spread. I also get pissed off how like everything in black ops is soo slow. I mean, in MW2, all the reloading isn't too slow, and pulling otu weapons is only bad on the launchers, but those are heavy right? In Black Ops, its a fucking war zone, you dont take your sweet ass time reloading your gun and shit, and then are like lightning when you have slight of hand...

    Also, what fucking morons idea was it to
    1) Nerf explosive damage
    2) Remove danger close
    3) Add a perk that nullifies all explosive damage
    4) Remove scavenged explosives

    I'm not pissed off for the noob tube, just for the launchers because that was like my primary.


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
    Gender : Male Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 24
    Location : boston

    Re: Its Here

    Post by squareknot20 on Wed 18 May 2011, 7:12 pm

    yea.. not to mention the sheer amount of bullshit that happens.. the damage indicator is completely fubar'd.. in my killcams i die in about 2 hits but when i shoot it takes a whole clip of hits.. the other day i bought medal of honor, and its REALLY good.. havnt gotten to play the multiplayer on it yet tho, but its alot like blkops but even out.

    another thing, i swear when i dont have sleight of hand on, EVERY action is slowed to a halt..
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Wed 18 May 2011, 7:13 pm

    I actually played MW2 last night for a bit, and there are some huge problems with it. Like, seriously AA-12 == bullshit, and kids who walk around with One Man Army for their noob tubes == bullshit. There are some balance issues with the game. One of the really good things I liked about Black Ops, is their whole Pure game mods. If you don't know what those are, they are some of the normal game modes, but they remove features from the game. I love playing it because in one of them, no killstreaks, no perks, no attachments, and its actually really fun. I also got into demolition, which is intense for black ops, cause there aren't the really insane killstreaks. Like, its pretty cool calling in a napalm to protect the bombsite.

    I've been thinking of making a demolition game-mode for my cod mod, or maybe a different kind of game.


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Wed 18 May 2011, 7:19 pm

    squareknot20 wrote:yea.. not to mention the sheer amount of bullshit that happens.. the damage indicator is completely fubar'd.. in my killcams i die in about 2 hits but when i shoot it takes a whole clip of hits.. the other day i bought medal of honor, and its REALLY good.. havnt gotten to play the multiplayer on it yet tho, but its alot like blkops but even out.

    another thing, i swear when i dont have sleight of hand on, EVERY action is slowed to a halt..
    I would have sold you my copy of Medal of Honor, lols. I played it for a few days and then stopped. It honestly has to coolest feeling of any game I've played. Like, their killstreaks and shit-your-pants crazy. No one plays online though anymore. Their online sort of sucks... I mean, there are 3 classes with 15 levels each (lame) and there are only like 3 guns in each class (lame) and you get a choice of like 2 attachments (lame). Homeland was a fun game while I played it. More attachments and weapon variation would have made it more awesome. The vehicles were insane though. Any time I can drive an Abrams, im the deadliest person on the battlefield. Literally, I kill every other tank, and a few times I didn't even die after entering one. The helis are really sort of balanced. In my opinion, making the helis you have to fly them is better because then its more difficult.

    In Black Ops, I thought it would be better if you could shoot people in helis (since literally launchers are the only way), or they flew lower. Like, I always thought the Pavelow in MW2 should have been like the huey, where you man the turrent from the side, that would have been sick. Would have been cool if other people could spawn inside and like grapple down.


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
    Gender : Male Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 24
    Location : boston

    Re: Its Here

    Post by squareknot20 on Wed 18 May 2011, 8:20 pm

    Tirant wrote:
    squareknot20 wrote:yea.. not to mention the sheer amount of bullshit that happens.. the damage indicator is completely fubar'd.. in my killcams i die in about 2 hits but when i shoot it takes a whole clip of hits.. the other day i bought medal of honor, and its REALLY good.. havnt gotten to play the multiplayer on it yet tho, but its alot like blkops but even out.

    another thing, i swear when i dont have sleight of hand on, EVERY action is slowed to a halt..
    I would have sold you my copy of Medal of Honor, lols. I played it for a few days and then stopped. It honestly has to coolest feeling of any game I've played. Like, their killstreaks and shit-your-pants crazy. No one plays online though anymore. Their online sort of sucks... I mean, there are 3 classes with 15 levels each (lame) and there are only like 3 guns in each class (lame) and you get a choice of like 2 attachments (lame). Homeland was a fun game while I played it. More attachments and weapon variation would have made it more awesome. The vehicles were insane though. Any time I can drive an Abrams, im the deadliest person on the battlefield. Literally, I kill every other tank, and a few times I didn't even die after entering one. The helis are really sort of balanced. In my opinion, making the helis you have to fly them is better because then its more difficult.

    In Black Ops, I thought it would be better if you could shoot people in helis (since literally launchers are the only way), or they flew lower. Like, I always thought the Pavelow in MW2 should have been like the huey, where you man the turrent from the side, that would have been sick. Would have been cool if other people could spawn inside and like grapple down.

    =O mix in gta! be like FK U LADY THIS IS MY CHOPPER GUNNER NOW and then the geneva convention police start chasin you down and you gotta run over a nearby hooker to pick up a ak74u.. aha MoH is beast(beard/bear dood is my hero.), multiplayer idk tho.. apperently my serial is invalid. (thanks gamestopfags..) im debateing homeland.. i heard it was just a cod ripoff tho
    avatar
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

    Steam Name : sirvalence
    Gender : Male Posts : 889
    Join date : 2009-06-26
    Age : 26
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

    Re: Its Here

    Post by sirvalence on Wed 18 May 2011, 11:00 pm

    Dave wrote:They don't make HD DVD's anymore, so you can only play regular DVD's on your 360. If you watched a BluRay on MY tv, you'd know what's up =]

    You're right, PSN has been around for nearly 5 years while XBL has been there for about 9. PSN has like 77 million users and XBL has 33 million. Winner again! ( facts based on Wikipedia, meh. )
    anyone can edit wiki pedia
    i can go onto wikipedia and say you are the sexiest person alive that doesnt make it true...
    avatar
    Tirant
    [PCSHOP] Administrator
    [PCSHOP] Administrator

    Steam Name : piratetirant
    Gender : Male Posts : 478
    Join date : 2009-06-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Temple City, CA

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Tirant on Thu 19 May 2011, 2:53 am

    Wikipedia is not that bad anymore. They've made it so only the really custom stuff random people can edit. You can't just edit any topic anymore.

    Also, Homefront is not a CoD ripoff, if anything, MoH is. Homefront is pretty original, it just uses an attachment system, so people will say it i guess. Homefront is a really cool game, I don't regret buying it. I do regret buying MoH.


    ________________

    If you would like to contact me, the fastest way is via Email to: tiranthunter@hotmail.com
    avatar
    squareknot20
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

    Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
    Gender : Male Posts : 625
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 24
    Location : boston

    Re: Its Here

    Post by squareknot20 on Thu 19 May 2011, 4:18 am

    Tirant wrote:Wikipedia is not that bad anymore. They've made it so only the really custom stuff random people can edit. You can't just edit any topic anymore.

    Also, Homefront is not a CoD ripoff, if anything, MoH is. Homefront is pretty original, it just uses an attachment system, so people will say it i guess. Homefront is a really cool game, I don't regret buying it. I do regret buying MoH.


    "purchasing" it now=p we shall see hehe
    avatar
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

    Steam Name : sirvalence
    Gender : Male Posts : 889
    Join date : 2009-06-26
    Age : 26
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

    Re: Its Here

    Post by sirvalence on Thu 19 May 2011, 6:36 am

    Tirant wrote:Wikipedia is not that bad anymore. They've made it so only the really custom stuff random people can edit. You can't just edit any topic anymore.

    Also, Homefront is not a CoD ripoff, if anything, MoH is. Homefront is pretty original, it just uses an attachment system, so people will say it i guess. Homefront is a really cool game, I don't regret buying it. I do regret buying MoH.
    i honestly thought the new moh sucked

    Sponsored content

    Re: Its Here

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 1:41 am