PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

SECRET INFORMATION Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
SECRET INFORMATION EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
SECRET INFORMATION EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
SECRET INFORMATION EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
SECRET INFORMATION EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
SECRET INFORMATION EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
SECRET INFORMATION EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

+6
sirvalence
Fuzzy Bear
Dave
RadSavage
Infinity
5150kaboom
10 posters

SECRET INFORMATION

5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

SECRET INFORMATION Empty SECRET INFORMATION

Post by 5150kaboom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:04 am

DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE CLOSED MINDED!
    It is like taking the red pill in the matrix, cause once you know you cannot un-know. Ignorance is bliss and truth is the opposite of bliss. Now not all of this will be 100% accurate but it's still some very good information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

there's 3 parts to this video so don't forget to look for part 2 and 3. and these 3 parts are only chapter ONE of the video so look for the full video if you want as well.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

SECRET INFORMATION Empty Re: SECRET INFORMATION

Post by 5150kaboom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:10 am

when the video is about to end it will have a little green pop up in the lower right hand corner, use that to get to the next part cause it's hard to find them otherwise. There's a lot of versions and parts all over so it's easier this way, just replay the video fastforward to the end then click the little green link.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

Here's a link to the full video with all chapters not just on religion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXirzknYYE
    Infinity
    Infinity
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : kokimiyoi

Post by Infinity Mon 28 Mar 2011, 5:30 am

It's interesting but there's way too many assumptions in the video.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : starcraftgod624
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

Post by RadSavage Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:23 am

Yea I found a lot of missing pieces there in the explanation, but it hit so many points in less than half an hour. I wish he delved more into certain things instead of adding more fodder.

Related:

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
    Seneca the Younger 4 B.C. - 65 A.D.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:59 pm

On a related note here's a even more insane video.
    Being of Sumerian decent myself my mother always told me stories of Assyrians having been from or escaped to outerspace claiming "The Aliens are Assyrians" There is even a rhyme in Aramaic that goes like this, I will translate it exactly, "The grandmother of "not translated yet" stole gold, sat in a saucer, and climbed to the sky" This very old rhyme seems to enforce theories that extra terrestrials wanted our gold and had a big hand in Sumerian society. In the rhyme, the part that says she sat in a "saucer" the word for saucer in Aramaic is "Cena" In Aramaic this translates to Saucer exactly, this is the shit that trips me out big time.. We're talking about a over 6000 year old rhyme talking about a lady who stole gold and got into a saucer and climbed into the sky! CRAZY shit! I used to be so against believing in Alien mumbo jumbo, but being closed minded is bad for your health as I realized later in life. So without further ado , here's the video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992#
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

that video I have a hard time watching seriously. I only got through about half of it. One of the bigger deterrents is that it has absolutely no impact on my life.

If that stuff were true and there is another planet on a 3600 year orbit (my first reaction is that it would escape the Sun's gravitational pull by the time its that far away) well so what. And if there were aliens? Party.
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Steam Name : badasswithaheartofgold

Post by Dave Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:47 am

One of my views towards religion is summarized in Pascal's Wager - look it up! It basically says that if anything, you should hedge your risk towards a belief in God, because you stand to gain more from it (or lose less).

I can live my entire life as a good man believing what I believe, and then die with no regrets. If I'm wrong and everything goes black at the end and there's no afterlife, then I still haven't lost anything or hurt anyone along my way. I'm staying out of this one. I didn't watch these videos, but I've seen conspiracy videos, alien evidence videos, all the esoteric agenda videos, studied world religions, evolution, Darwinism, intelligent design, and even traveled the world on religious based trips... When it comes to my religion, I know what I believe, and I believe most of it on faith alone. If that's closed minded, so be it.

**No offense intended towards Kaboom or anyone else, I <3 you guys Razz **
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:21 pm

Even though i haven't read Pascal's Wager I'm sure I feel that it's true you'd be better off believing in God. But I think I am more of a Deist than anything. God doesn't look like man. He's just the force that created everything and anything and is everything and anything. He left us to tend for ourselves, but in deism they say no interference and no punishment, this i don't believe, if you run a river dry with your dam or fish all the salmon to extinction then you suffer the consequences. This is how god punishes you. This is why I hate when people ask for strength from God in their prayers. You should pray for him to show you the way/path! "He has given you everything you need" just like the Bible says I think in Peter1:3. This is why shaolin monks can to an extent preform mind over matter. I've seen this with my own eyes, controlling body temperature, among other things. But i don't expect feeble/closed minded people to be able to connect all the dots as I am still finding new dots myself to connect. One day you will look back on these radical thoughts and understand them better, Or you'll be one of those old ignorant men who are just grumpy and bitter for no particular reason. The choice is somewhat yours.

***oh and as Dave put it, No offense to anyone, This message was not directed at anyone in particular. I <3 U guys too! no homo.. lol***
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

RadSavage wrote:that video I have a hard time watching seriously. I only got through about half of it. One of the bigger deterrents is that it has absolutely no impact on my life.

Must be nice.. Living in Radsavage world, Maybe I'll come visit you one day. LOL Wouldn't it be ironic if you got abducted and probed! lol JK JK <3 ya!!
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:29 pm

I guess it's more or less because i wouldn't be able to do anything about it more than anything. And feel free to visit me I'm in jersey and bored most of these days.

If you subscribe to pascal's wager you should believe in the god that gives you the MOST benefit... which is up to discussion and we're back at square uno

5150kaboom wrote:"He has given you everything you need" just like the Bible says I think in Peter1:3. This is why shaolin monks can to an extent preform mind over matter. I've seen this with my own eyes, controlling body temperature, among other things.

So much to say... My beliefs are closest to yours of the people that have responded here. A lot of hardcore atheists turn me off with their hate of religion. I consider myself a nonbeliever but I was raised Catholic, I have many religious friends, and the benefits of religion are abundant. One of which is the ability... and i say it this way because it will make sense to you nerd types... to channel energy.

That's very apparent in the monk example but just as much for the average person. It helps you find purpose, reason for what you do, hope to live strong, to be a better person. These are all possible without religion - I hope we can agree on that - but belief can you give you the strength needed as well.

I'd love to know if what those monks do is possible without belief.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

RadSavage wrote:I'd love to know if what those monks do is possible without belief.
    Essentially it's believing in yourself because you believe in the higher power who has empowered you. Does that make sense? lol. But I'm not an expert on Buddhism.

Like the fact that we pray, praying, singing, and chanting, this is all a form of Yoga, concentration through mental exercise and breathing exercises. (mental exercise by reciting a certain memorized song, prayer, or chant) and physical breathing exercise by actually praying out loud, singing gospel, or chanting(The latter probably the best of breathing exercises, without actually doing real breathing exercise like you would in Yoga) This stimulates the mind and as you know You can put your self in a state of hypnosis if you're real good at it, basically what the monks do when they preform mind over matter.

I hate to think you think you don't matter in this world, are insignificant, or worse yet that certain things don't affect you. Everything affects you, directly or indirectly. It's like the butterfly affect, everything effects everything. I like when people believe in themselves, are self empowered, humble, and hath no fear. There really is nothing to fear but fear itself. And 99.9% people are afraid, they don't want to die that's for sure, Noe one does(some are not afraid to die but at the same time do not want to die) they fear pain, but if you are fighting for a truly good cause you know that when you win, the pain if any, doesn't matter. In some cases the rewards outweigh the pain so greatly you don't even feel it, even when you're about to die because of it.

Right now one of the big mysteries I'm trying to figure out is what exactly happened when the tower of Babyl was destroyed by god and he scrambled the languages of the people as to confuse them so they could not co-ordinate in the future to rebuild the tower again. As you know from the story in the Bible God destroyed the tower because the people were building it to reach god(this was blasphemy, I think you would call it) But as we know from the writings of Zacharia Sitchin this tower was being built to reach outer space and the Aliens(which they thought were their gods) Just like in the episode of Family Guy when Stewie and Brian are jumping from parallel universe dimensions and end up in a dimension where the dark ages which was caused by religion did not exist and everyone is so technologically advanced they all are like flying around in space ships and stuff. If the Tower was ruined by the aliens then they have a hand in Oppressing us. And what exactly was the scrambling of our languages, how did this work to fuck us up.. See i think we talk to much, "talking is the devils tool box" you ever here that? And why do Monks take a oath of silence, and the shaolin monks can communicate without talking to each other, cause communication even when we do talk is like 80-90% body language. ALL this shit connects together I'm still trying to connect the dots though and have to fill in some blank spots..

Ok i have to stop i can write for ever, i read from 2003-2006 non stop everyday so i am pretty fucked up lol. but i wouldn't trade it for anything, except the world, then I would give it back to the people!
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

P.S. I been to New York Once, it was fucken Dope! Great place to visit. I don't think i checked out Jersey so I'd hit you up if I was gonna be out there ever again.. We can roll Spanish Harlem at 2 in da morning and rob some fools so I can get the real NY experience, then Hit Yonkers and get some hoodrat bitches! lol
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:03 am

This is a true story that happened to me, I didn't read this online or anything - You guys will just have to take my word for it.

One afternoon after classes in college I was driving home on a road that was 50mph speed limit, and it was raining. I was going the speed limit, but I suddenly started feeling horrible, like somebody punched me in the chest. It was something I had never felt before and haven't felt since, I had a really serious feeling that something was wrong, kind of like when you see police lights behind you and your heart skips a beat. I slowed down and was considering pulling over, and then a trash truck blew past me going like 65mph and he didn't realize there was a traffic light ahead. He slammed on his breaks, and jackknifed the truck, sliding into the intersection and completely wiping out 5 cars that were waiting there at the red light. One car was flipped over, all the rest were damaged badly including one that was thrust into oncoming traffic and t-boned. I sat there shocked for a few seconds, and then got out of the car to go help, but some other drivers told me they had already called 911 and help was in route. I got back into the car and I realized that all the pain was gone...

If I had kept on going the speed limit and not slowed down, I might have been killed. I sincerely believe that God had an active hand in this situation. It's things like this that make me believe in a living active God, and not a Deism type of situation.
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

OMG DAVE i cant believe that happend to you, that was your guardian angel who was watching over you man really those kinds of things make it impossible to say "GOD DOESNT EXIST" did anyone died that night?
    Infinity
    Infinity
    [PCSHOP] Member
    [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : kokimiyoi

Post by Infinity Wed 30 Mar 2011, 3:47 am

Holy shit Dave.
    You blew my mind just then.
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:19 am

Damn Dave now you got me thinking of similar situations that happened to me like that. I always look both ways before blowing through green light intersections late at night and even in broad day light when i take off from green lights i look both ways, and one night around 3 in the morning I remember coming up on a green light (still very far) and thinking, "damn .. I haven't seen someone blow through a red light in a while", and sure enough as soon as i thought it someone blows the red light in front of me going like 40-50, i was far from the intersection still, maybe like 50 yards. but the fact that it happened the moment after i thought about it tripped me the fuck out. I've been in crazy driving situations where my very good driving skills (been off-roading since i was 12) and being able to judge other drivers and what they are gonna do have saved me but I can't call them Divine Intervention. The closest thing I can think of is once I was driving on the freeway and took the connector from one freeway to another, a big bridge that turns around and then the two lanes merge to one lane and that one lane merges to the new freeway, Now ordinarily i would say i somehow predicted that the driver in front of me was gonna fuck up, but there was absolutely no signs that anything was gonna happen, BUT STILL For some reason i just slowed down A LOT and sure enough the car in front of me fucks up his merging and ends up slamming on his breaks big time! if i where anywhere near him i would have rear ended him pretty badly.

Correction that was not the closest Divine intervention experience i had..OK see now you got me remembering another.

I'm gonna tell you about a very big accident i was in and this has definitely got to do with Divine Intervention and maybe even more!! TRUE STORY: A long time ago about 96-97 me and my cousin were driving in his 94 Honda accord northbound on the 101 freeway trying to get to north Hollywood. This freeway back then was huge(prob bigger now) 6 lanes wide each side north/south, we were in the slow lane driving at 65 MPH. As you may know in big freeways like that BIG RIGS tend to drive in the number 2 lane which is the lane directly left of the slow lane. It was about 2:30 afternoon and the freeway was packed! Not too packed, enough room to go 65MPH so there are cars everywhere but we're all doing 65. We slowly start passing a big rig and as we almost pass him he drifts into our lane and and pretty much pit maneuvers us. I'm gonna attach a shitty diagram
    to try to help explain. the GREEN car is us, the RED cars hit us, the gray cars never touched us.

SECRET INFORMATION Untitled-1

Basically we did an "S" on the freeway and when that last car hit us it sent us flying over the center divider(W beam, recalled in the 70's as not sufficient to withhold wrecks!!)and the front of the car landed in the fast lane of the south bound while the back end stayed up on the center divider. This is the closest brush with death I ever had, We literally could not believe we survived the accident. It's so hard to explain the feeling but i will try. We ended up getting towed to my Dad's girlfriends house which was near by and we were still in massive shock. My dad's girlfriend kept telling us "It's alright, You guys are fine" but we could not accept the fact that we were alive, we truly believed we were dead, there was no fucken way we could have survived that accident, i still remember the faces of the people coming head on towards us as they passed us by NON of them hitting us. We kept saying "No, we're not alright, we should be dead, we should be dead!" My cousin started tripping out and he said we have to get out of here. So we took a walk and ended up at el polo loco grabbing a bite to eat. After we finished eating it was like a wave of relief passed over us and we could finally except that we were actually alive, we ate, we must be alive!! just thinking about that accident gave me goosebumps for YEARS to come! Now the "MORE" part. exactly 2 weeks after that accident on the EXACT SAME STRETCH OF ROAD, EXACT SPOT, California's deadliest accident occurred. this time a big rig traveling SOUTH BOUND lost control and went from his slow lane across all lanes dragging cars with him , ran over the center divider and crashed into all the cars coming up the north bound lane, it was approx 13-15 cars involved, there was a massive fire and Dozens of people died!! WTF!!
    5150kaboom
    5150kaboom
    Asskicker
    Asskicker

Post by 5150kaboom Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:31 am

SO i guess there goes my "i think I'm a deist" feeling! lol thanks for reminding me.. damn there's so many fucken blanks to fill in. this is gonna take me years.
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:41 am

It's one thing to hear about it and another to live through it I guess.

These stories are really intense though thanks everyone for sharing Very Happy
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : sirvalence
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirvalence

Post by sirvalence Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:45 am

Dave wrote:This is a true story that happened to me, I didn't read this online or anything - You guys will just have to take my word for it.

One afternoon after classes in college I was driving home on a road that was 50mph speed limit, and it was raining. I was going the speed limit, but I suddenly started feeling horrible, like somebody punched me in the chest. It was something I had never felt before and haven't felt since, I had a really serious feeling that something was wrong, kind of like when you see police lights behind you and your heart skips a beat. I slowed down and was considering pulling over, and then a trash truck blew past me going like 65mph and he didn't realize there was a traffic light ahead. He slammed on his breaks, and jackknifed the truck, sliding into the intersection and completely wiping out 5 cars that were waiting there at the red light. One car was flipped over, all the rest were damaged badly including one that was thrust into oncoming traffic and t-boned. I sat there shocked for a few seconds, and then got out of the car to go help, but some other drivers told me they had already called 911 and help was in route. I got back into the car and I realized that all the pain was gone...

If I had kept on going the speed limit and not slowed down, I might have been killed. I sincerely believe that God had an active hand in this situation. It's things like this that make me believe in a living active God, and not a Deism type of situation.

that reminds me of something that happened when i was or 5
    it was a normal day me, my dad(20 couple years old) and, my sister(4 years old) were all driving/riding in the 1979 ford bronco that we had. Im not sure what exactly happened but my dad lost control of the bronco and we ended up in a crash the bronco flipped 3 times and ended up on its roof the bronco was completely destroyed but not one of us had a broken bone my worst injury was a cut on my leg that was about 6 inches long and all my dad and sister had were scratches and cuts to.
    I believe there was a higher power there that day to

and something else i didnt mention neither one of us had seat belts on
    Fuzzy Bear
    Fuzzy Bear
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Steam Name : fuzzy bear

Post by Fuzzy Bear Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:24 pm

USE SEATBELTS ALWAYS!!!!!!!! i was saved once when i was 6, i was crossing a street with the lady that gave us a ride to school so basically i was next to her and suddenly i dont know why decided to cross the street by myself and a car almost hit me, if it wouldnt be for the lady that pulled me from my arm, i would have probably be hit and died.
    sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Wed 30 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm

Fuzzy Bear wrote:USE SEATBELTS ALWAYS!!!!!!!! i was saved once when i was 6, i was crossing a street with the lady that gave us a ride to school so basically i was next to her and suddenly i dont know why decided to cross the street by myself and a car almost hit me, if it wouldnt be for the lady that pulled me from my arm, i would have probably be hit and died.

i never have worn a seat belt and dont plan to
    RadSavage
    RadSavage
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by RadSavage Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

sirvalence wrote:
    that reminds me of something that happened when i was or 5
    it was a normal day me, my dad(20 couple years old) and, my sister(4 years old) were all driving/riding in the 1979 ford bronco that we had. Im not sure what exactly happened but my dad lost control of the bronco and we ended up in a crash the bronco flipped 3 times and ended up on its roof the bronco was completely destroyed but not one of us had a broken bone my worst injury was a cut on my leg that was about 6 inches long and all my dad and sister had were scratches and cuts to.
    I believe there was a higher power there that day to

and something else i didnt mention neither one of us had seat belts on

That's exactly the story i wanted to tell and forgot. My friend was in an old car I forget the make, but it was a bigger car. On his way back from Boston to Ithaca he flipped it a few times and landed upside down. Took out two mailboxes trashed a yard... the neighbors weren't mad and the policeman didn't even give him a ticket or anything just told him he was lucky to be alive

All he had was a scratch. Crazy shit.
    Dave
    Dave
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P.

Post by Dave Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

This is SirValence in a few years Razz

sirvalence
    sirvalence
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member
    [PCSHOP] Veteran Member

Post by sirvalence Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

in some accidents seat belts may fuck you over more than not wearing one until they make a confortable seat belt i will never wear one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 am