Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

Log in

I forgot my password

Similar topics

    Donate / Purchase Admin

    Latest topics

    » HOLY SHIT
    Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

    » Well well...
    Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

    » One Last Topic.
    Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

    » I don't know if people still use this thing but..
    Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

    » Hi guys
    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

    » ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
    Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

    » Would buy 1 or 2 servers
    Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

    » Hi im new
    Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

    » Just thought i would pop in to say hi
    Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

    » Anon or Tirant
    Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

    » BF2 server
    Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

    » MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

    » 3 word story game
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

    » hello
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

    Modern Warefare 2 Server


      k1ll's intro

      Share
      avatar
      k1ll
      Junior Member
      Junior Member

      Steam Name : k1ll
      Gender : Male Posts : 19
      Join date : 2011-03-10

      k1ll's intro

      Post by k1ll on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

      Hello all. I'm new to the server, have been playing in COD:MW2. Having tons of fun. I'm 24 male. Currently doing P90X workouts and CS as my reward for workout well done! Haha. Hope to see you in the server. Surprised

      Funken
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Funken
      Gender : Male Posts : 8
      Join date : 2011-03-10

      Re: k1ll's intro

      Post by Funken on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

      k1ll wrote:Hello all. I'm new to the server, have been playing in COD:MW2. Having tons of fun. I'm 24 male. Currently doing P90X workouts and CS as my reward for workout well done! Haha. Hope to see you in the server. Surprised


      I do P90X also!
      Our football coach's give us like the hardest workouts and we have to do them over and over and it soooo tiring. I like to watch the girls when they do P90X Wink
      Because...you know...it's educational in all.
      avatar
      squareknot20
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
      Gender : Male Posts : 625
      Join date : 2010-04-28
      Age : 25
      Location : boston

      Re: k1ll's intro

      Post by squareknot20 on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

      preferably nude i presume?
      avatar
      k1ll
      Junior Member
      Junior Member

      Steam Name : k1ll
      Gender : Male Posts : 19
      Join date : 2011-03-10

      Re: k1ll's intro

      Post by k1ll on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:49 pm

      Funken wrote:

      I do P90X also!
      Our football coach's give us like the hardest workouts and we have to do them over and over and it soooo tiring. I like to watch the girls when they do P90X Wink
      Because...you know...it's educational in all.

      ahahaha awesome. i love watching the girl in one of the stretch videos do that cat stretch with her ass in the air...yeah... that alone makes that video worth doing Razz

      Funken
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Funken
      Gender : Male Posts : 8
      Join date : 2011-03-10

      Re: k1ll's intro

      Post by Funken on Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:31 am

      k1ll wrote:
      Funken wrote:

      I do P90X also!
      Our football coach's give us like the hardest workouts and we have to do them over and over and it soooo tiring. I like to watch the girls when they do P90X Wink
      Because...you know...it's educational in all.

      ahahaha awesome. i love watching the girl in one of the stretch videos do that cat stretch with her ass in the air...yeah... that alone makes that video worth doing Razz

      Yah, some of those girls... Fun

      Sponsored content

      Re: k1ll's intro

      Post by Sponsored content

        Similar topics

        -

        Current date/time is Fri 14 Dec 2018, 6:05 pm