Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

Log in

I forgot my password

Similar topics

    Donate / Purchase Admin

    Latest topics

    » HOLY SHIT
    Sat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

    » Well well...
    Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

    » One Last Topic.
    Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

    » I don't know if people still use this thing but..
    Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

    » Hi guys
    Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

    » ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
    Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm by Zshii

    » Would buy 1 or 2 servers
    Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

    » Hi im new
    Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

    » Just thought i would pop in to say hi
    Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

    » Anon or Tirant
    Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

    » BF2 server
    Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

    » MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

    » 3 word story game
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

    » hello
    Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

    Modern Warefare 2 Server


      And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Share
      avatar
      Panzer
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Panzer# Cold As Fuck
      Gender : Male Posts : 10
      Join date : 2011-01-17
      Age : 27
      Location : United Socialist States of America
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/panzeriii

      And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Panzer on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 6:21 pm

      Not much to write about me other than...
      I'm 19
      Post Grad
      Spent 2 years in Vocational Career School for Network Security Technology
      Still working towards my CCSP
      Been playing counter-strike since I was 8 (of and on)
      I don't smoke or drink anymore kicked the habbit
      I swear like a sailor
      I have high blood pressure so expect raging at random times
      I don't follow any religion i'm more of a philosophy kind of person
      I'm more to the left wing but i'm not a yuppie fanboy
      I drive a '93 Honda Accord EX
      I'm partially blind in my right eye
      I listen to all music genres, except gospel
      I'm not prejudice I hate everyone equally.
      I never repeat anything
      I never repeat anything
      anything else just ask.
      avatar
      My Taylor Swift
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Steam Name : JUMPINJACKFLASH5011
      Gender : Male Posts : 1251
      Join date : 2010-01-04
      Age : 27
      Location : Temple City, CA

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by My Taylor Swift on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

      sexual orientation? shit probably know this one
      Taylor Swift?
      avatar
      JIRK
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : JIRK
      Gender : Male Posts : 899
      Join date : 2010-11-23
      Age : 26
      Location : Michigan
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by JIRK on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:27 pm

      My Taylor Swift wrote:sexual orientation? shit probably know this one
      Taylor Swift?

      Dude i dont think anyone thinks about a single person and is obsessed with them as much as you are with Taylor Swift... once she hears of you i would roflmfao when she puts a restaining order against you... xD


      and Welcome to the Forums Panzer! Glad you could join us all here... Hope to have you meet cool, normal ppl *hint stay away from MTS... he isnt normal* xD <3


      Last edited by JIRK on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
      avatar
      squareknot20
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
      Gender : Male Posts : 625
      Join date : 2010-04-28
      Age : 25
      Location : boston

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by squareknot20 on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

      if ever thinking of app, just say these magical words.

      taylor swift, taylor swift, taylor swift.

      now tap your heels three times and turn
      avatar
      JIRK
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : JIRK
      Gender : Male Posts : 899
      Join date : 2010-11-23
      Age : 26
      Location : Michigan
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by JIRK on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:30 pm

      squareknot20 wrote:if ever thinking of app, just say these magical words.

      taylor swift, taylor swift, taylor swift.

      now tap your heels three times and turn

      and for you it'd be

      Nudies, Nudies, Nudies

      xD <3 ya bro im just playing
      avatar
      Panzer
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Panzer# Cold As Fuck
      Gender : Male Posts : 10
      Join date : 2011-01-17
      Age : 27
      Location : United Socialist States of America
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/panzeriii

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Panzer on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 7:40 pm

      straight
      avatar
      JIRK
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : JIRK
      Gender : Male Posts : 899
      Join date : 2010-11-23
      Age : 26
      Location : Michigan
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by JIRK on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:02 pm

      man this kid posted a pic of a nude guy here b4... that aint str8 to me
      avatar
      squareknot20
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : [PCSHOP] DigitalStarfish
      Gender : Male Posts : 625
      Join date : 2010-04-28
      Age : 25
      Location : boston

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by squareknot20 on Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:07 pm

      JIRK wrote:man this kid posted a pic of a nude guy here b4... that aint str8 to me
      hey i mspaint'ed it over so i wouldnt getme banned.. cmon..
      avatar
      strawberry face
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Steam Name : Strawberry Face
      Gender : Male Posts : 1355
      Join date : 2009-12-03
      Age : 30
      Location : Chino Hills, california
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010460731

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by strawberry face on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:12 am

      is that you in your picture
      avatar
      eaturpye
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Gender : Male Posts : 764
      Join date : 2009-06-26
      Age : 25
      Location : El Monte, Los Angeles, California

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by eaturpye on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 2:24 am

      strawberry face wrote:is that you in your picture

      If it is, you're kinda cute. Embarassed
      avatar
      Panzer
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Panzer# Cold As Fuck
      Gender : Male Posts : 10
      Join date : 2011-01-17
      Age : 27
      Location : United Socialist States of America
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/panzeriii

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Panzer on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:29 am

      strawberry face wrote:is that you in your picture
      nope.jpg
      avatar
      RadSavage
      V.I.P.
      V.I.P.

      Steam Name : starcraftgod624
      Gender : Male Posts : 1599
      Join date : 2009-11-12
      Age : 27
      Location : Jersey
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadSavage

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by RadSavage on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:33 am

      cool country how do I get citizenship there?


      ________________
      "Om nom nom" "The hell are yo-" "NOM NOM NOM"

      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt ~Bertrand Russell
      All cruelty springs from weakness ~Seneca the Younger

      My nipples hurt when I twist them -Strawberry Face
      avatar
      LOLWUT
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Gender : Male Posts : 1320
      Join date : 2009-12-20

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by LOLWUT on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:31 pm

      Panzer wrote:Not much to write about me other than...
      I'm 19
      Post Grad
      Spent 2 years in Vocational Career School for Network Security Technology
      Still working towards my CCSP
      Been playing counter-strike since I was 8 (of and on)
      I don't smoke or drink anymore kicked the habbit
      I swear like a sailor
      I have high blood pressure so expect raging at random times
      I don't follow any religion i'm more of a philosophy kind of person
      I'm more to the left wing but i'm not a yuppie fanboy
      I drive a '93 Honda Accord EX
      I'm partially blind in my right eye
      I listen to all music genres, except gospel
      I'm not prejudice I hate everyone equally.
      I never repeat anything
      I never repeat anything
      anything else just ask.

      By you saying 'More to the left wing' I'm guessing your refering to the political spectrum, right? If not, just clarify a tad. Thanks...

      Welcome to PCSHOP.


      ________________
      avatar
      Panzer
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : Panzer# Cold As Fuck
      Gender : Male Posts : 10
      Join date : 2011-01-17
      Age : 27
      Location : United Socialist States of America
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/panzeriii

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Panzer on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:03 pm

      LOLWUT wrote:
      Panzer wrote:Not much to write about me other than...
      I'm 19
      Post Grad
      Spent 2 years in Vocational Career School for Network Security Technology
      Still working towards my CCSP
      Been playing counter-strike since I was 8 (of and on)
      I don't smoke or drink anymore kicked the habbit
      I swear like a sailor
      I have high blood pressure so expect raging at random times
      I don't follow any religion i'm more of a philosophy kind of person
      I'm more to the left wing but i'm not a yuppie fanboy
      I drive a '93 Honda Accord EX
      I'm partially blind in my right eye
      I listen to all music genres, except gospel
      I'm not prejudice I hate everyone equally.
      I never repeat anything
      I never repeat anything
      anything else just ask.

      By you saying 'More to the left wing' I'm guessing your refering to the political spectrum, right? If not, just clarify a tad. Thanks...

      Welcome to PCSHOP.

      yes that's correct. this is where i stand exactly.

      avatar
      Zillerz
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : Zillerz3
      Gender : Male Posts : 200
      Join date : 2010-10-22

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Zillerz on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:09 pm

      hate every1 equally. eh?
      challenge accepted Smile

      haha jks
      welcome anyways
      avatar
      LOLWUT
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Gender : Male Posts : 1320
      Join date : 2009-12-20

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by LOLWUT on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 7:38 pm

      Panzer wrote:
      LOLWUT wrote:
      Panzer wrote:Not much to write about me other than...
      I'm 19
      Post Grad
      Spent 2 years in Vocational Career School for Network Security Technology
      Still working towards my CCSP
      Been playing counter-strike since I was 8 (of and on)
      I don't smoke or drink anymore kicked the habbit
      I swear like a sailor
      I have high blood pressure so expect raging at random times
      I don't follow any religion i'm more of a philosophy kind of person
      I'm more to the left wing but i'm not a yuppie fanboy
      I drive a '93 Honda Accord EX
      I'm partially blind in my right eye
      I listen to all music genres, except gospel
      I'm not prejudice I hate everyone equally.
      I never repeat anything
      I never repeat anything
      anything else just ask.

      By you saying 'More to the left wing' I'm guessing your refering to the political spectrum, right? If not, just clarify a tad. Thanks...

      Welcome to PCSHOP.

      yes that's correct. this is where i stand exactly.


      I see.


      ________________
      avatar
      JIRK
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : JIRK
      Gender : Male Posts : 899
      Join date : 2010-11-23
      Age : 26
      Location : Michigan
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by JIRK on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 9:04 pm

      we are losing him... RIGHT MEN GO AND CAPTURE HIM!!

      Forest.Refugee
      Banned
      Banned

      Steam Name : aznsnape
      Gender : Male Posts : 298
      Join date : 2010-11-27
      Location : Stalkin your mom.
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033382560

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Forest.Refugee on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 9:25 pm

      Welcome bic boi! Come get SOMBODI!
      avatar
      Sorablade
      Devoted Member
      Devoted Member

      Steam Name : Sorablades
      Gender : Male Posts : 276
      Join date : 2010-05-29

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Sorablade on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

      Welcome to PCSHOP play enjoy enforce btw just for your information LOLWUT IS A SLUT AND A FATTY :DDDD Laughfing
      avatar
      JIRK
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

      Steam Name : JIRK
      Gender : Male Posts : 899
      Join date : 2010-11-23
      Age : 26
      Location : Michigan
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012642492/home

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by JIRK on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 3:49 am

      LoLuMaD? wrote:Welcome bic boi! Come get SOMBODI!

      ROFLMFAO I WANT YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!

      GenX
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : b0rn_pk
      Gender : Male Posts : 8
      Join date : 2011-01-17

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by GenX on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 12:01 pm

      Sorablade wrote:Welcome to PCSHOP play enjoy enforce btw just for your information LOLWUT IS A SLUT AND A FATTY :DDDD Laughfing



      LOL
      avatar
      LOLWUT
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

      Gender : Male Posts : 1320
      Join date : 2009-12-20

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by LOLWUT on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 6:11 pm

      JIRK wrote:
      LoLuMaD? wrote:Welcome bic boi! Come get SOMBODI!

      ROFLMFAO I WANT YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!

      lol.. I found it quite entertaining myself.

      GenX wrote:
      Sorablade wrote:Welcome to PCSHOP play enjoy enforce btw just for your information LOLWUT IS A SLUT AND A FATTY :DDDD Laughfing



      LOL

      T_T. lol.


      ________________
      avatar
      Mod Shadow
      Banned
      Banned

      Steam Name : Mod Shadow
      Gender : Male Posts : 67
      Join date : 2011-01-14

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Mod Shadow on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:31 am

      LoLuMaD? wrote:Welcome bic boi! Come get SOMBODI!

      YOU STOLE MY SIGNATURE! :O RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE!!!!!


      lol just kidding its sexy

      Forest.Refugee
      Banned
      Banned

      Steam Name : aznsnape
      Gender : Male Posts : 298
      Join date : 2010-11-27
      Location : Stalkin your mom.
      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033382560

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Forest.Refugee on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:26 pm

      I love that sig, Mod Shadow. I have the one with the guns Very Happy

      @JIRK: go ahead and steal it. lol.

      cbake
      Forum Member

      Steam Name : cbake
      Gender : Male Posts : 4
      Join date : 2011-01-22

      ewwwww

      Post by cbake on Sun 23 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

      ur picture is gross lol jk panzer get back on sometimes jeez

      Sponsored content

      Re: And Then God Gave You Panzer

      Post by Sponsored content

        Similar topics

        -

        Current date/time is Fri 14 Dec 2018, 6:05 pm