PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

Want better accuracy? now you can. Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
    Want better accuracy? now you can. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

4 posters

Want better accuracy? now you can.

mcgRIP
      mcgRIP
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : [PCSHOP] gGrRriIiPp
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcgRIP

Want better accuracy? now you can. Empty Want better accuracy? now you can.

Post by mcgRIP Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

When playing counter-strike your mouse moves more than you move your mouse. You will notice that when you move your cross hair it keeps moving another millimeter, or more when you stop moving your mouse. This problem is due to acceleration properties that can be easily tampered with. Here is the directions on how to fix the acceleration in your mouse. Note: The CPL mouse fix changes the sensitivity of your mouse on your whole computer.

Directions :

1.) Click on the my games tab,then right click on counter-strike, click on properties, set launch options, enter this code by copying and pasting.

-noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd

Note: You must be exited out of counter-strike for
      the launch options to work.

2.) Go to the website below and download the CPL mousefix. Make a folder in your Steam/Steamapps/Counter-strike/Ctrike folder specifically for the "CPL mouse fix." Do not delete any files, everything in that .zip folder is necessary, even the set up file. The CPL mouse fix file is 38.5kb.

website - http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/763/

Before going to the website to install you should know that the link i posted is for "windows xp." There are a few different CPL mouse fixes. If you do not have windows XP then go to google and search for "CPL mouse fix Windows**whateveryouhave**"

Good luck and have fun!
      Want better accuracy? now you can. Icon_queen

Last edited by mcgRIP on Sun 14 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
      Cambodian

Steam Name : blur
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuckalex

Want better accuracy? now you can. Empty Re: Want better accuracy? now you can.

Post by Cambodian Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:51 pm

This should of gone in the community instead of bf2 itself hahha
      mcgRIP
      mcgRIP
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by mcgRIP Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:54 pm

I like my bf2 heads more. Want better accuracy? now you can. Icon_queen
      [PCSHOP] laidbackplaya`
      [PCSHOP] laidbackplaya`
      Banned
      Banned

Steam Name : làíðßả¢ķþláÿą` LoD
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/laidbackplayamob

Post by [PCSHOP] laidbackplaya` Sun 14 Feb 2010, 7:02 pm

mcgRIP wrote:I like my bf2 heads more. Want better accuracy? now you can. Icon_queen

fasho. if anyone ever wants to scrim or just mess around in our scrim server. Let me know through pm and ill get it going asap for us (:
      http://steamcommunity/id/laidbackplayamob/ - to add me if you are not on my steam list.
      tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
      tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
      steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Mon 15 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

The noforce commands and mouse fix arent even that great. I just don't like the way it makes my movement feel. And as a KZ player that feeling is of the utmost importance.

But I will say this, it is all personal preference. And if you do like them, feel free to use them.
      mcgRIP
      mcgRIP
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by mcgRIP Mon 15 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

Tidal wave : Its meant for accuracy, sorry it didn't work for you. Other people liked it a lot. The reason it was posted in the bf2 section is because it's not meant for maps that don't involve tactical gun fire. Want better accuracy? now you can. Icon_queen

laidbackmyn199a
      : i dont have the vent ip pw!!!!
      tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
      tIdAL_WaVE.l|3
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management
      [PCSHOP] Bans Management

Steam Name : tIdAL_WaVE.l|3-iKz-
      steamcommunity.com/id/2148820195835613

Post by tIdAL_WaVE.l|3 Mon 15 Feb 2010, 2:45 pm

mcgRIP wrote:Tidal wave : Its meant for accuracy, sorry it didn't work for you. Other people liked it a lot. The reason it was posted in the bf2 section is because it's not meant for maps that don't involve tactical gun fire. Want better accuracy? now you can. Icon_queen

No, I completely understand what you're saying. But movement of your mouse is your aim. The noforce commands and CPL Mouse Fix do not increase your accuracy at all. You have to learn to use them and adapt.

Just trying to give a little different perspective on it. From someone who has played in leagues and used the noforce commands and CPL Mouse Fix for years. I used to love them and played with them every day I played back in the day. But since I started to KZ more I found that they aren't as great as I once thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:23 am