PCShop Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the PCShop Gaming Community forum!
Modern Warfare 2 | Base Builder | Laser Tag | Jailbreak
[ Base Builder Zombie Mod ] - 68.232.164.155:27015
[ Modern Warfare 2 ] - 68.232.165.165:27015
[ Laser Tag ] - 68.232.163.10:27015
[ Jailbreak ] - 216.6.224.138:27015

I forgot my password

Similar topics

Donate / Purchase Admin

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Btn_donateCC_LG

Latest topics

» ARE WE STILL ALIVE ?
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyMon 05 Dec 2022, 12:22 pm by RadSavage

» HOLY SHIT
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 5:31 am by Anon

» Well well...
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:40 am by Anon

» One Last Topic.
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:05 am by Rain.

» I don't know if people still use this thing but..
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm by Streets

» Hi guys
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm by My Taylor Swift

» Would buy 1 or 2 servers
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 6:50 am by 5150kaboom

» Hi im new
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 11:37 am by strawberry face

» Just thought i would pop in to say hi
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm by oskarekziom

» Anon or Tirant
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 3:35 am by JIRK

» BF2 server
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm by eaturpye

» MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 4:12 pm by strawberry face

» 3 word story game
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm by morbid9567

» hello
    Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies EmptySat 15 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm by morbid9567

Modern Warefare 2 Server

5 posters

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies

Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Steam Name : piratetirant

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Empty Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies

Post by Tirant Mon 08 Feb 2010, 3:27 am

After playing cod5 zm, i thought it would be kinda fun to make something like it in cs. So i might start experimenting a little. I am not completely sure if i will, but it is a possibility. I just need to figure stuff out in my head. I could do it, but i just need to figure out how it would work for more people and keep people wanting to play. Just wanted to get that out there. Also, I'm really sorry i haven't made any updates. I was seriously going to do it maybe a month ago, but something major came up and i haven't done anything since. I have also been busy trying to make updates for the cod server. I think i will just finish trying to make a sentry gun killstreak and then stop for a while. If you haven't noticed by now, that's my way with things, i do something then move on, but I'm trying to finish some things. This mod seems like it is getting stale. I see players in it a lot, but i also see it empty a lot. Sorry, but just know, i will try and mak some changes and possibly put zombie hell back on cause you guys seemed to like that better and i'll try and recode it to add in my touch of zombies, like chainsaw zombies for bosses and such. But Nazi Zombies could happen, I have everything i need, just need to figure out how player will work into the mix.
      Rain.
      Rain.
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Steam Name : zulek
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistahrainyday

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Empty Re: Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies

Post by Rain. Mon 08 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

I'll help you with any testing that you need Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Icon_biggrin
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Empty Re: Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies

Post by Tirant Mon 08 Feb 2010, 8:12 pm

Well, most of the testing will be on my home dedicated for the most part. When i have a working version i'll put it on the server and make the server passworded with the password posted here for a "forum only" test period of like a couple days just to work out kinks and to give you a look-see before anyone else.

And also, if i do do this and make it similar to the nazi zombie mode, i really would like to make it (besides different and keeping some things in like medipacks) able to be done on other maps and not just my own. Basically, i think it would have to use it's own spawn system so you would have to do the spawns, but i would like to be able to make it so i can place the block items ingame. I already know the random weapon box would be 100% plugin-based, so it only makes sense that i should make the mod for other map also. But my main concern atm is just to figure this stuff out in my head. I just want to consider/weigh all the options.
      LOLWIN
      LOLWIN
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

Steam Name : LOLWIN

Post by LOLWIN Mon 08 Feb 2010, 11:10 pm

The current mode right now is L4D2 (Left 4 Dead 2) or L4D1 (Left 4 Dead) correct? If it isn't, then the animations of the zombies and others look pretty much like it.

Btw, make it more CoD-like by making a door that needs $10000 to open it. It would be easy to gain $10000 from killing zombies. Then inside the locked $10000 door room would be the random weapon box. Make the random weapon box so that you have to pay at least $8000 just to open it for a random weapon.
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Tue 09 Feb 2010, 1:51 am

My plan is to copy cod completely, or the idea at least. I am going to add some flare to it as well hopefully. Tonight i did some stripping of a plugin to get the zombies down. It is going to be zombie hell, except different w/o a lot of stuff, but adding in my own. I have some things for experimenting, but no boss here cause there isn't one in the game. At most if there is a boss he will be the final final zombie of the final final level which no one will ever get to. I am also going to make a plugin to set it up like the cod5 way by opening doors and ways in the level as well as the weapon box. I think at first it will be cs weapons but edited to add obvious disadvantages and advantages to each to balance it out, and some guns will be removed entirely form the playing field (not sure exactly what though, the mod will probably start off with just one weapon and i'll add more as we go). I got what i think should be a workable zombie mode with rounds and such that will get progressivly harder, now i'm going to make the map. After the map i'll run it on the server and see how it appeals to people and get work on the money blockers and random crate to finish it up. after that is done, rain brought up the idea to make custom weapons like i had once upon a time with a minigun and flamethrower, i suggested that i might be able to make those come form the crate as well, but we'll see, no promises, i'd try and make all ww2 weapons though. I'm excited to see what i can do with this Smile

I just got the idea to do possible testing on the superhero server, most likely not, because it would be too much of a hastle (and no one plays dotd anymore anyways) but an option none-the-less.
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Tue 09 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

I made like 1/2 the map today. I'm trying to make it close to the real thing. It doesn't look half bad really, it should look good when it is done, and at least i'll have it for z-day if this all doesn't work out.

Ok i got the bunker built now, need to make environment
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Wed 10 Feb 2010, 12:53 am

Ok, i got a workable beta done. It looks decent ingame. I may change the map around and make it doors instead of windows to help the bots out though. But it is lookin good. Here are some pics.

Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0007
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0006
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0005
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0004
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0003
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0002
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0001
      Upcomming Possibly changes and apologies Nz_nacht_der_untoten0000
      LOLWUT
      LOLWUT
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 10 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

Good luck Tirant, I'm looking forward to this map! DotD isn't that bad anyways, it just needs an upgrade...CoD ZM, cool. Keep up the effort. Smile
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Wed 10 Feb 2010, 1:51 am

I played it yesterday a lil and honestly, my server isn't that fun anymore (it might just be me though). It shows with the amount of people that play (usually 0-2). So if this idea falls through I will definitely try and do something else. I thought I should maybe just run the base mod with no bots meaning players will get to play as zombies.

Right now you can expect the server to change by at least Thursday or Friday. I just really only need to set up spawns and finish up the map some and set up waypoints for the bots. I got a (possibly working) untested version of the mod done which should work, i just am waiting to see if i can get this map done. I most likely won't have rebuildables set-up by Friday, as well as not have the gun crate set up, but it will be playable wiht a gun menu (like on z-day, but older one cause it is independent). I need to think of the method i want to use with buying your way into new areas, so those will just be open for now so you can enjoy them, but maybe over the weekend i'll get some of this stuff that isn't in, in. I also have a last stand plugin that vittu made a while back for me for the dotd server, so when you die u are on the floor dieing and teammates cna pick you back up. I just need to think up some other stuff and method on doing it, then it is good to go.
      LOLWUT
      LOLWUT
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard
      [PCSHOP] Server Guard

Post by LOLWUT Wed 10 Feb 2010, 12:12 pm

Rawr! Zombehs! I'll play them. Smile Keep going Tirant!
      LOLWIN
      LOLWIN
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

Post by LOLWIN Wed 10 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

What do you mean no one or rarely anyone plays on your server.. Basically, I'm on your server EVERYDAY. Rofl. Or about every other day. At least I'm still contributing time to it. Very Happy
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Fri 12 Feb 2010, 5:39 pm

Well, unfortunatly... my computer is messed up yet again. This time looks like it will take a while to fix. I might lose all my information, but I don't think I will. So any work on the nazi zombie mod is at a standstill for now. Hopefully I can fix my computer and get it back up running. My plan is to xfer all my files off my harddrive onto my external hdd and then so a complete reformat of my hdd to reset it to factory defaults and then just place my files back on. Sounds full proof enough to me, I just need to find that fucking SATA USB cable i bought a while back when my computer was messed up.
      LOLWIN
      LOLWIN
      [PCSHOP] Member
      [PCSHOP] Member

Post by LOLWIN Sun 14 Feb 2010, 1:32 am

Tirant wrote:Well, unfortunatly... my computer is messed up yet again. This time looks like it will take a while to fix. I might lose all my information, but I don't think I will. So any work on the nazi zombie mod is at a standstill for now. Hopefully I can fix my computer and get it back up running. My plan is to xfer all my files off my harddrive onto my external hdd and then so a complete reformat of my hdd to reset it to factory defaults and then just place my files back on. Sounds full proof enough to me, I just need to find that fucking SATA USB cable i bought a while back when my computer was messed up.
      Good luck fixing it.
      Tirant
      Tirant
      [PCSHOP] Administrator
      [PCSHOP] Administrator

Post by Tirant Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

Ok, so today i fixed my computer and my 1st zombie tries were shit, but i gotta workable version atm. It looks like I'll be updating as i go though.
      mistamontiel
      mistamontiel

Post by mistamontiel Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:31 pm

The Resident Evil feel was so awesome..there's no respawn..not even the votemap works !! =\=\=\ RIP Z-Day

Tried to help making models, think if we threw in Nemesis and/or Willy Birkin in the fray that would be the sickest..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content